Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) (23671 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 3:55am On Sep 22, 2020
Ayomi90:

Now u have just shown ur level of education, Yoruba's starts from Ilorin nd Ends in Ondo state? I've been wasting my time talking to a dumbo. My Edo friends cheesy, ur Edo friends are fake just like u. Go meet the real Edolites nd mind u Yoruba is the best tribe in Nigeria, we don't try to attach yourself, others try to attach to us even Edo ppl knws that, am sure u self live in an amala state, else u will b wretched.

Now lemme school u, open ur wikipedia nd educate that small akpu brain of urs.

You don't attach yourself with others but the Ooni of Ife is claiming another man's land....you guys are really traitors...moreover I don't live in an Amala state,I live in my hometown,Port Harcourt which is far developed than all states in the West aside lagos grin
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Uchasa:

You don't attach yourself with others but the Ooni of Ife is claiming another man's land....you guys are really traitors...moreover I don't live in an Amala state,I live in my hometown,Port Harcourt which is far developed than all states in the West aside lagos grin
Lol, says a flat head, u mist be living in another mans land, when does Port Harcourt becomes an Igbo state? Akpu don full ur head u can't even come up with a convincing lie.

Bring out one of ur South Eastern state that is developed. grin
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Ayomi90:

Lol, says a flat head, u mist be living in another mans land, when does Port Harcourt becomes an Igbo state? Akpu don full ur head u can't even come up with a convincing lie.

Bring out one of ur South Eastern state that is developed. grin

U must be very stupid,does Ikwerre sound or look like an Igbo tribe, everyone on NL knows am a proud Ikwerre man,I am not from the South East and I am a friend to nobody,I attack land grabbers and liars like you...leave Edo alone,Yoruba and Edo only have boundaries in common aside the fact that they colonized you guys,My town ancestry has been traced to Benin Kingdom and I am in a good position to fight Amala land grabbers like you.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 8:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Uchasa:

U must be very stupid,does Ikwerre sound or look like an Igbo tribe, everyone on NL knows am a proud Ikwerre man,I am not from the South East and I am a friend to nobody,I attack land grabbers and liars like you...leave Edo alone,Yoruba and Edo only have boundaries in common aside the fact that they colonized you guys,My town ancestry has been traced to Benin Kingdom and I am in a good position to fight Amala land grabbers like you.
Shut up omo Igbo, Ikwere koor koroba ni. I know South Southerners well, I did my NYSC in Port Harcourt nd I know how positive they behave, dey enjoy life well coz no one to hate on, you are Igbo nd u ar filled with hate that's y you are suffering nd looking for greener pastures in another mans land. That's ur prob, go nd meet ur Edo friends and ask them why they bear Yoruba names. Omo Igbo oloripelebe
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Ayomi90:

Shut up omo Igbo, Ikwere koor koroba ni. I know South Southerners well, I did my NYSC in Port Harcourt nd I know how positive they behave, dey enjoy life well coz no one to hate on, you are Igbo nd u ar filled with hate that's y you are suffering nd looking for greener pastures in another mans land. That's ur prob, go nd meet ur Edo friends and ask them why they bear Yoruba names. Omo Igbo oloripelebe

Just imagine what this idiot has to say!!!..everyone knows I am Ikwerre,so keep on hating,you were right,we live a positive life,but we hate landgrabbers like you,if you look at my previous posts,you would see me attacking both Igbos,Yorubas and Ibibios,because these afforementioned set of tribes have proved to be land grabbers,the Igbo man would always claim to own any community as long as the community has Igbo speaking people,Yorubas do thesame with Yoruba speaking people in Edo and Delta,same with Ibibio,but y'all can't succeed because Language and Name is not a final identification to one's ancestry or tribe..I know thousands of Ijaws from Bayelsa and Rivers that answer Igbo names,write in Igbo,and speak Igbo but arent Igbo,same with Ijaws,Esans and Itshekiris in Delta and Edo that speak Yoruba fluently answer Yoruba names but can't accept being Yoruba,we are different people,South South is far different from the domineering South West and South East,the fact that we share cultures and languages with you people does not make us similar to you guys,we have nothing to do with idiots like you..check my signature and see who I am,I'm not from the East or West..I'm a proud Iwuruonha son...Last word for you which part of Port Harcourt did you do your NYSC?,because you seem to be lying
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 8:03am On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

Just imagine what this idiot has to say!!!..everyone knows I am Ikwerre,so keep on hating,you were right,we live a positive life,but we hate landgrabbers like you,if you look at my previous posts,you would see me attacking both Igbos,Yorubas and Ibibios,because these afforementioned set of tribes have proved to be land grabbers,the Igbo man would always claim to own any community as long as the community has Igbo speaking people,Yorubas do thesame with Yoruba speaking people in Edo and Delta,same with Ibibio,but y'all can't succeed because Language and Name is not a final identification to one's ancestry or tribe..I know thousands of Ijaws from Bayelsa and Rivers that answer Igbo names,write in Igbo,and speak Igbo but arent Igbo,same with Ijaws,Esans and Itshekiris in Delta and Edo that speak Yoruba fluently answer Yoruba names but can't accept being Yoruba,we are different people,South South is far different from the domineering South West and South East,the fact that we share cultures and languages with you people does not make us similar to you guys,we have nothing to do with idiots like you..check my signature and see who I am,I'm not from the East or West..I'm a proud Iwuruonha son...Last word for you which part of Port Harcourt did you do your NYSC?,because you seem to be lying
See epistle, u don't knw I got no time for u, I don't read ur post anymore, what does a foooolll have to say, ur best bet is to go back to anambra nd continue ur parents baby factory business, village ppl.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Ayomi90:

See epistle, u don't knw I got no time for u, I don't read ur post anymore, what does a foooolll have to say, ur best bet is to go back to anambra nd continue ur parents baby factory business, village ppl.

Hahaha..you don't read my post but you just replied me,deceit at it's peak..call me whatever,my identity remains my identity and you can't change me to be from another state or place including your dead community.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
Uchasa:

Hahaha..you don't read my post but you just replied me,deceit at it's peak..call me whatever,my identity remains my identity and you can't change me to be from another state or place including your dead community.
Again I don't read ur post nd I just replied u, you ar d one fooling urself, once u av a brain I'll knw from the length of ur post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty / Fear Envelops Ministry, Agencies As FG Sacks 187 / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.