Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) (23668 Views)

Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos) / “Gazelle Gagaraga”: Tinubu Suffers Gaffe Talking About Yahoo Boys In Edo (Video) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Stan2330(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2020
TheSERAPH:
If they cant find any arms or

ammunition in their vehicle why not allow them

to pass. This is the same scenario that is going

to happen when a man dies. If your name is not

found in the book of life. You won't see heavens

path more less of seeing the gate. Repent people

hell is real

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

Are u related to righteousness22

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Uchasa:

Just shut up if you dunno what to say!!...there are no Indigenous Yorubas from Edo's,rather Ondo has indigenous Ijaws.
Oponu agba, Even if there are no indegenous Yoruba's in Edo, so if u see a bus going to Edo it means those inside are Yoruba's, nd is it only indigenous Edolites that can vote in Edo state?
Hope you see how foooolish u sound nw.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 10:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Menance:

Shut up, no one claims to be yoruba. And nothing makes Edo state your land.
Go and enjoy the kuli kuli & bread ajimobi shared to your people.
Pained, Yoruba rules.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by ovie8200: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2020
TheSERAPH:
If they cant find any arms or

ammunition in their vehicle why not allow them

to pass. This is the same scenario that is going

to happen when a man dies. If your name is not

found in the book of life. You won't see heavens

path more less of seeing the gate. Repent people

hell is real

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

No need leaving them alone. They probably exported their weapons ahead before the election day.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2020
You
Ayomi90:

They will learn politics by force, Edo is still crawling, though relevant than the whole Igbo land.

This country is standing on the commerce and innovations of the Igbos, oil from the niger delta, if they were irrelevant and useless as you claim, you think they won’t have let them go since If Igbo were the north trying to go, them for don alllw them na, without the igbos and niger delta, It’s finished. They know they mean so much to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by jneutron4000: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
[s][/s]
Dcoy:

Then let them tie their juju on their hand come down identify themselves, did you see anyone attacking them, even though there is a curfew already.... Our own na for skin don cut am enter our blood oya tie your own come down make dem pour am red oil
[s][/s]
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Eriggss: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
BlowYourMind:
Alright
[/s]
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by petitejolie(f): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2020
Wat are dey traveling there for. Today is edo election stay one place or travel by air
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Eriggss: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
post=94074211:
Wetin dem dey find go Edo?

Ondo no be Edo, dem just sound alike.

Meanwhile.......

TODAY IS THE D-DAY!!!
We are still maintaining what all of us @[/b] have been saying for the past [b]90 days, and that is.............

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Edolites, Be Wise.

Again,

Edolites, vote wisely for the man or woman that will better your lives.

Forget party politics for now.

Our own @ [color=#006600][/color] is that : A better Nigeria all around
is all we want.

God bless Edo State.
God bless Nigeria

May the best candidate win.

We Rise!
[/s]
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Kennyswag: 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=Uchasa post=94077120

Just shut up if you dunno what to say!!...there are no Indigenous Yorubas from Edo's,rather Ondo has indigenous Ijaws.[/quote]shutup and face ypur reverse state
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by kelly72: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
Watin concern Yoruba for our election. I have never seen such desperation just to prove Tinubu is powerful to the world. We in Edo dont cowardly follow one man. We decide who will lead.

You dey mind them?
The so-called Tinubu made a video broadcast some days
ago where he finished himself. Poor English, struggling to express himself,
no deep thoughts, just petty whining like a sex starved co-wife.

His biggest power is in babacracy and using stolen public money
to raise thugs who go around to compromise elections.
That is they dumbo they are now pushing for president.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by MrPaul2: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2020
IgboSomalia:

By this time tomorrow, you would be crying to United Nations and writing long petition to Trump, Putin and Netanyahu.
Became you guys plan to ring the election abi
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
tegrianonigltd:
You

This country is standing on the commerce and innovations of the Igbos, oil from the niger delta, if they were irrelevant and useless as you claim, you think they won’t have let them go since If Igbo were the north trying to go, them for don alllw them na, without the igbos and niger delta, It’s finished. They know they mean so much to Nigeria
If other tribes in Nigeria says this I will accept but Igbo's? Do you knw the Igbo's generate the lowest IGR in Nigeria?

Nd what is this thing about joining SS with SE? You guys ain't family, your region is SE, why attaching urself with SS? Can't u stay alone? Well they once called u their slaves.

Back to d matter, last time I check Igbo's ar d ones running out of their states in search of greener pastures in other regions nd mostly in Yoruba land nd in Kano, so that assertion u made is invalid, Nigeria chased the whole Igbo tribe out to Cameroon nd heaven didn't fall, if u feel u ar so important u guys shld leave Nigeria nd see maybe there won't be progress nd unity.

Once again, Igbo states generate the lowest IGR in Nigeria.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Wale03(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
You decide who will lead and for years Igbinedion and family hold Edo state to a stand still, even his son lucky scam your Oba, now same Oshiomole your likes they fight come open Edo people eyes, today Benin they get mouth Lol
NextGovernor:
Watin concern Yoruba for our election. I have never seen such desperation just to prove Tinubu is powerful to the world. We in Edo dont cowardly follow one man. We decide who will lead.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Wale03(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you don't no something then you keep quiet and ask your elders or people who knows, I'm Yoruba and I'm from Edo state, I'm from ovia south west local government area, Usen town yo be precise and we're Yoruba's, my name is Ajayi Oluwole a proud Yoruba man from Edo state, Utese are Yoruba's and Edo north has many Yoruba community, so Mr man keep your mouth shut next time when you don't know shit about something [quote author=Kennyswag post=94079443][/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by IgboSomalia: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
wale0810:
ur mumu Neve do

Ask your papa.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by IgboSomalia: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

Became you guys plan to ring the election abi

Not only ring, na bracelet. Blockhead.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by earnit3: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
person ipob.
If you gutterly turn the thread to tribalistic one! Don't scream ofe mmadu when it starts raining on your tribe.
Wike is there. Why pinpoint on Tinubu alone?
Take your tribalism, elsewhere!
Edo & Yorubas know where their line crossed. Not a bunch from Igala.
Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
Serious and pained ipob-pig.
If you gutterly turn the thread to tribalistic one! Don't scream ofe mmadu when it starts raining on your tribe.
Wike is there. Why pinpoint on Tinubu alone?
Take your tribalism, elsewhere!
Edo & Yorubas know where their line crossed. Not a bunch from Igala.
Wake up!
Victory for PDP.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by lascos912(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
NextGovernor:
open your mask you are behafroud
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by dederocs(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2020
Difference is clear, like 7up...
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 4:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Ayomi90:

Oponu agba, Even if there are no indegenous Yoruba's in Edo, so if u see a bus going to Edo it means those inside are Yoruba's, nd is it only indigenous Edolites that can vote in Edo state?
Hope you see how foooolish u sound nw.

They are 99% likely to be Yorubas,because Yorubas like to pocknose in other people's business undecided
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 4:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Wale03:
If you don't no something then you keep quiet and ask your elders or people who knows, I'm Yoruba and I'm from Edo state, I'm from ovia south west local government area, Usen town yo be precise and we're Yoruba's, my name is Ajayi Oluwole a proud Yoruba man from Edo state, Utese are Yoruba's and Edo north has many Yoruba community, so Mr man keep your mouth shut next time when you don't know shit about something

Shut up Ooduduwa and Omoluabi liar,some Yorubas have proven to be big liars,it seems wayo runs in their blood,Edo ko Delta ni...
The fact that some Edo people answer Yoruba names and speak Yoruba fluently does not make them Yorubas just as most Eastern Ijaws especially in my state bear Igbo middle names as well as speak Igbo.

Edolites know who they are,they know they are not Yorubas and cannot be associated with a very dirty and cunnying tribe...Edo no be Lagos!!!
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Uchasa:

They are 99% likely to be Yorubas,because Yorubas like to pocknose in other people's business undecided
Other peoples matter? Have u heard of Akoko Edo? Go make ur research about it nd stop being a foollll
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Ayomi90:

Other peoples matter? Have u heard of Akoko Edo? Go make ur research about it nd stop being a foollll

Stop being a fool too landgrabbers....I have hundreds of friends from Edo state from Akoko Edo,Orhiomwhon,Etsako,e.t.c and they always talk about their hatred for Yorubas despite having Yoruba names and most times Yoruba mother's,I now see the reason....you guys want to claim Edo because they are an oil producing state so your federal government aided billionaires can suck them dry and build mansions in Ikoyi as usual...but no....Edo no be Lagos...Edo no be Yorubaland....Edolites are not fools,they are not cowards,they are not traitors,they are not noisemakers....Edo is Edo and I'm proud to have a Bini ancestry by virtue of ancient migrations of my people!
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uchasa:

Stop being a fool too landgrabbers....I have hundreds of friends from Edo state from Akoko Edo,Orhiomwhon,Etsako,e.t.c and they always talk about their hatred for Yorubas despite having Yoruba names and most times Yoruba mother's,I now see the reason....you guys want to claim Edo because they are an oil producing state so your federal government aided billionaires can suck them dry and build mansions in Ikoyi as usual...but no....Edo no be Lagos...Edo no be Yorubaland....Edolites are not fools,they are not cowards,they are not traitors,they are not noisemakers....Edo is Edo and I'm proud to have a Bini ancestry by virtue of ancient migrations of my people!
Mumu, u have friends in Edo, does that makes u knw anything about Edo? Be fooling urself on a public forum, am still telling u to go make research and stop sounding like a fool. Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Ayomi90:

Mumu, u have friends in Edo, does that makes u knw anything about Edo? Be fooling urself on a public forum, am still telling u to go make research and stop sounding like a fool. Olodo.

Who is sounding like a fool between both of us??
You that wants to include Edo into the Yoruba map because some of them can speak Yoruba....you're a shame to Ooduduwa
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uchasa:

Who is sounding like a fool between both of us??
You that wants to include Edo into the Yoruba map because some of them can speak Yoruba....you're a shame to Ooduduwa
You are the fool claiming u ar related to Edo because it friends are from Edo state. We have Yoruba Edo's just as we have Yoruba Brazilians, if e pain u go die.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Uchasa(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
Ayomi90:

You are the fool claiming u ar related to Edo because it friends are from Edo state. We have Yoruba Edo's just as we have Yoruba Brazilians, if e pain u go die.

You're clearly a loud illiterate,there is nothing like Yoruba in Edo,Yorubaland starts around illorin axis in the North and ends at part of Ondo State..Most of my Edo friends have always disassociated themselves from pests like you guys but you decided to continue your stupid attitude of dragging non-Yorubas into your Amala map....Moreover there is nothing like Yoruba Brazilians as you said,we all know that Yorubas,Akan and Igbos were the highest number of enslaved people in West Africa,so some Brazilians and Afro-Carribeans can have Yoruba,Akan or Igbo ancestry but not the Yoruba Brazilians tag or Akan Cuban or Igbo Jamaican tag.
Re: Edo 2020: Vigilante Stops Ondo Passengers From Entering Edo (Video) by Ayomi90: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uchasa:

You're clearly a loud illiterate,there is nothing like Yoruba in Edo,Yorubaland starts around illorin axis in the North and ends at part of Ondo State..Most of my Edo friends have always disassociated themselves from pests like you guys but you decided to continue your stupid attitude of dragging non-Yorubas into your Amala map....Moreover there is nothing like Yoruba Brazilians as you said,we all know that Yorubas,Akan and Igbos were the highest number of enslaved people in West Africa,so some Brazilians and Afro-Carribeans can have Yoruba,Akan or Igbo ancestry but not the Yoruba Brazilians tag or Akan Cuban or Igbo Jamaican tag.
Now u have just shown ur level of education, Yoruba's starts from Ilorin nd Ends in Ondo state? I've been wasting my time talking to a dumbo. My Edo friends cheesy, ur Edo friends are fake just like u. Go meet the real Edolites nd mind u Yoruba is the best tribe in Nigeria, we don't try to attach yourself, others try to attach to us even Edo ppl knws that, am sure u self live in an amala state, else u will b wretched.

Now lemme school u, open ur wikipedia nd educate that small akpu brain of urs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Aisha Buhari's 46th Birthday (Photos) / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts / NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.