Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes (39012 Views)

The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. / Please I Am Looking For A Website Alternative To Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by ODJ124(m): 9:34am On Sep 19, 2020
wow.... fame is good..
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by ayspac(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2020
WizzyLion
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Analyst7: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
I’m happy for him but tbh the song is just there, I don’t hype unnecessarily

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by chino11(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by castrokins(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2020
Still Singing F$cuk And Waist In This Age And Time? Lol

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Wannabenz: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
On Nigeria iTunes top chart.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by degamonn: 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
Na wa o! For this song?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by uchennamani(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wizkid do not need hype to make his song sell. he has become bigger than that. Most people will not understand what Beyonce did for wizkid in particular per brown skin girl video. "in few years from now they will understand as you can see that Wizkid is the number 1 Africa musician with most international audience followed by Burna boy. Though one can argue the fact that he was already big before Beyonce but Beyonce made him even bigger.

You were on point till you mentioned Burna Boy. Burna Boy has taken over and has the consistency and energy to sustain his position as the new king of Afrobeat.

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by UDUJ(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2020
This guy is blessed.
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2020
I just have this believed that one day, you people that normally make unnecessary comparisons we set this forum ablaze grin. Bro Seun, please be aware

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by adeniyi997: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2020
If I can just get one minute of your time to click that link down below. Thanks
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Dreyton36: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn

Wizkid is a perfect example of " Quality is forever"

Many people don't like his songs just because he doesn't shout and cause problems , he only sings music meant for the soul and stoners

If you ain't no real G you can't love Wizkid mehnnnn
Starboy for life [color=#000099][/color]

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by daniwise(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2020
Whizkid needs to change his pangolo pattern.his songs are trashy lately

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Ade3131: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2020
He tried but if it was sang by an unknown or upcoming artist, nobody go listen to the song...

Nothing special about it sha

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Satoshi9ja: 9:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Grace na Koko the talent na Jara...

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Vacora(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2020
castrokins:
Still Singing F$cuk And Waist In This Age And Time? Lol

Halfway through the track, had to stop. The lyrics are so juvenile and as one of my 9ja faves I expected more. Let’s hope other songs on the LP are much better and suited to our ears.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by money121(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Great
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Okuda(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
wizkid is better than frog voice, any day any time.
Who are you better than?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Youngzedd(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2020
If it's from upcoming artist, no body will buy this song.

WTF! I want to 'unlisten' this song.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Taylordedon(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2020
These fame too much for wizzy o
I hope they just let him stay longer than expected ���

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
At least better than Fem (Awon 30 billon frog geng)

Hope drake will finally come close, in this music video
Cos wizkid is no longer an Odogwu
The only odogwu we have now in 9ja is burna
(Cos he has the vibes, lyrics, and most importantly mushin weed)

You're extremely repulsive. Why try so hard to be someone else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Acidosis(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2020
While Wizkid is fast gaining international recognize, he's fast losing his relevance in Nigeria and Africa.

What some Nigerian artistes don't know is that you don't need to copy the western pattern of music to gain international relevance. You can't sing better than them so why attempt to be like them?

Just look at a fast rising star like Oma Lay. See the official music video of Lo Lo and look at kind of comments from viewers all over the world. Over 2000+ comments and more than half are non-Nigerians. They love our beats, our style, our everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYD2SQljwJo

Someone should tell Wizkid that he can't sell a Western idea to Westerners. Do your Afro beat and sell it to the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
How many people in naija dey buy music?
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wizkid do not need hype to make his song sell. he has become bigger than that. Most people will not understand what Beyonce did for wizkid in particular per brown skin girl video. "in few years from now they will understand as you can see that Wizkid is the number 1 Africa musician with most international audience followed by Burna boy. Though one can argue the fact that he was already big before Beyonce but Beyonce made him even bigger.
burna boy is number one - uk and USA
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Acidosis(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
poiunt:
How many people in naija dey buy music?
None actually

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by kenex4ever(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Nothing special

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Penboy: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2020
No stress.. But the song stressed my ears.

I think only Burna Boy and maybe Fireboy did something for the music game.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by lordkay10(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2020
Like for like:
Wizkid - Messi
Davido - CR7
Burna Boy - Neymar

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
BigEcommerce:
The song self get as e be

Same old same old, baby win behind, star boy wine behind lol.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Kendrick Lamar Or J.cole?: Who Is The Leader Of New School Rap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.