Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes (39059 Views)

The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s. / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. / Please I Am Looking For A Website Alternative To Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wizkid do not need hype to make his song sell. he has become bigger than that. Most people will not understand what Beyonce did for wizkid in particular per brown skin girl video. "in few years from now they will understand as you can see that Wizkid is the number 1 Africa musician with most international audience followed by Burna boy. Though one can argue the fact that he was already big before Beyonce but Beyonce made him even bigger.

Yeah bigger indeed

Wizkid is bad market.

Wizkid released joro in 2019, it took from 2019 to September 2020 for joro to sell 100k unit.

Pls how many people listen to wizkid abroad.

Do not hype what is dead.

As wizkid signed to sony, his music went downhill

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Okuda:
Who are you better than?
Better than everyone in your family I guess grin
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
lordkay10:
Like for like:
Wizkid - Messi
Davido - CR7
Burna Boy - Neymar

Burna is a bigger artist, forget all these baby wine behind, when it comes to content, lyrics, good music, give it to Burna, the rest are just baby, cum, you in behind, Wizzy and Davido have the fame and name, anything they release will be sold. Gbam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by ifexfree24: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2020
Without the life of CHRIST in wizkid, the fame and wealth is but for a moment.
Eternity is sure, choose your location this day.
Heaven is so beautiful!
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Acidosis:

None actually

I wonder how the song became numbet 1 on iTunes in Nigeria.

The record label bought the music back.

Infact, iTunes isn't the say for Nigerian music, radio stations and music stations are.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Compare the reviews and YouTube comments from a young artiste like Oma Lay with Wizkid.

The only positive comment on Wizkid's "Stress" is that Obama added his song to his Playlist. Wtf?! Is that supposed to be an achievement??

Funny thing is that westerners aren't even interested in the song and it's evident from the comments.

Same cannot be said when you look at the comments on Abule by Patoranking, Nobody by DJ Neptune/MrEazi/Joeboy. The same westerners Wizkid is trying to impress are dying to listen to these young artistes.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by BigEcommerce: 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Same old same old, baby win behind, star boy wine behind lol.
grin
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Elxandre(m): 9:58am On Sep 19, 2020
Wizkid needs a writer asap honestly but he's so consumed with being self sufficient.
It's now being two songs off the album I wasn't able to play even twice.
What is really happening to this man?

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Youatiku6: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
‪How to start Your own YouTube channel and make money � from your mobile ...

FOLLOW @YoutubersC9 on twitter for Youtube subscribers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itq_mg-YNWU
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by mimicherry: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2020
Small boy with big God
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by cray91(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
No mind them. Only God knows how dem dey do their stupid rating. overhype dey too much for bloggers

Besides davido Fem and Burna Monsters You made

Go argue with your problem
BigEcommerce:
The song self get as e be

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by objobj: 10:01am On Sep 19, 2020
The bitting na wa
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2020
See song.

Trash song.

First the starting of the song has similar intro as one of his old song

The lyrics and beat choice is wack, the lyrics especially is just an average lyrics that any kindergarten can write.
Which one is na me dey make am cum,

The song will kill the dancing waves in club.

This can never be in a club dj playlist.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Burna is a bigger artist, forget all these baby wine behind, when it comes to content, lyrics, good music, give it to Burna, the rest are just baby, cum, you in behind, Wizzy and Davido have the fame and name, anything they release will be sold. Gbam
Tell dem.
the funny thing is if burna boy has 5million views on a video. 4million is coming outside nigeria earning him more money as usual.
but you see his naija brothers.
All they do is drag him all day on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by icuminpiss(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2020
I got the pretty pretty lady wey no like no stress She got her own but she need some love She got her own but she need some love Then she tell me say na only me dey make her love Tell me say na only me dey cool her stress (hol’ on) She tell me say na only me she want She tell me say na me dey make her calm She tell me say na me dey keep her warm ..... See nice vibes But that frog, lyrics dry Para from morning to night

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by icuminpiss(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2020
I got the pretty pretty lady wey no like no stress She got her own but she need some love She got her own but she need some love Then she tell me say na only me dey make her love Tell me say na only me dey cool her stress (hol’ on) She tell me say na only me she want She tell me say na me dey make her calm She tell me say na me dey keep her warm ..see vibes abeg,song have been on repeat since yesterday.. But that frog, dry lyrics Para from morning till night

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2020
icuminpiss:
I got the pretty pretty lady wey no like no stress
She got her own but she need some love
She got her own but she need some love
Then she tell me say na only me dey make her love
Tell me say na only me dey cool her stress (hol’ on)
She tell me say na only me she want
She tell me say na me dey make her calm
She tell me say na me dey keep her warm
..... See nice vibes
But that frog, lyrics dry
Para from morning to night

So you call that thing lyrics.

That is trash, anybody can write this thing called lyrics

No club dj will put this song in their playlist, it will kill vibe.

The song should be used for jingles or in the morning if you want to hear something calm but i will prefer to listen to something else other than this trash

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Sarmiz24(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Yeah man IssOkay
Hope The ITunes wey dey my phone no follow sha
I will rather listen to Davido FEM 10-20times on a Daily
Aiit

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by makinson2865: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
trying to find what's special in this song but I find absolute nothing. It's dried like ancient panla fish.

What I finally see is just grace upon wiskid.

Rekado and kiss d are more talented than him

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Samnavy: 10:09am On Sep 19, 2020
Na today?
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by omorttee4u(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2020
CuteMercury:
Wizkid do not need hype to make his song sell. he has become bigger than that. Most people will not understand what Beyonce did for wizkid in particular per brown skin girl video. "in few years from now they will understand as you can see that Wizkid is the number 1 Africa musician with most international audience followed by Burna boy. Though one can argue the fact that he was already big before Beyonce but Beyonce made him even bigger.

We can reckon drake as well, he also contribute to his success globally.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Samnavy: 10:11am On Sep 19, 2020
No be today
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by icuminpiss(m): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2020
poiunt:

So you call that thing lyrics.

That is trash, anybody can write this thing called lyrics

No club dj will put this song in their playlist, it will kill vibe.

The song should be used for jingles or in the morning if you want to hear something calm but i will prefer to listen to something else other than this trash
Better than!!!
E be like you don dey talk too much Small talk you don dey talk who talk Fem (baddest) Oboy you don dey do too much Small talk you don dey look who talk Fem (ah di baddest) Person wey dey find the pity Omo no dey give me itty bitty Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG You wey dey find the pity Tell odogwu say we like to party Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Make unnu tell am to call me Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..
Don't STRESS yourself mate!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Abagworo(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
The song won't last at the top. Not good enough in melody and lyrics. Which one be

" She tell me say na me dey make her cum "

" Make you s*ck make I f*ck".

The song is nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Vacora(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
Acidosis:
While Wizkid is fast gaining international recognize, he's fast losing his relevance in Nigeria and Africa.

What some Nigerian artistes don't know is that you don't need to copy the western pattern of music to gain international relevance. You can't sing better than them so why attempt to be like them?

Just look at a fast rising star like Oma Jay. See the official music video of Lo Lo and look at kind of comments from viewers all over the world. Over 2000+ comments and more than half are non-Nigerians. They love our beats, our style, our everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYD2SQljwJo

Someone should tell Wizkid that he can't sell a Western idea to Westerners. Do your Afro beat and sell it to the world.

Well said. Our 9ja artistes need to be authentic and innovative. Like Burna Boy said in an interview, he described his music as Afrofusion and like pizza with a variety of toppings or influences, his base or dough remains afrocentric albeit afrobeat.
Wizkid’s Ojuelegba remains evergreen and forges a link between those us of in the diaspora and those at home in Nigeria. That song still resonates with millions of people especially in the US and UK.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Chris2863(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Hope he has a number in the book of life too!!!
Make sure yours is there first

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Silentgroper(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2020
fati2001:
congratsssssss!
keep showing them you are the man of every year!.
. it's not by mouth, bragging, screaming and boosting.
RUBBISH!

just keep CALM!
AND ACHIEVE!
YOU ARE A LEGEND!!
NUMBER ONE BEST AFRO ARTIST FOR THE SOULS!
You dz northener. I can bet ur two breast dat u even knw who wizkid is?
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by poiunt: 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
icuminpiss:

Better than!!!
E be like you don dey talk too much Small talk you don dey talk who talk Fem (baddest) Oboy you don dey do too much Small talk you don dey look who talk Fem (ah di baddest) Person wey dey find the pity Omo no dey give me itty bitty Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG You wey dey find the pity Tell odogwu say we like to party Just call me, you wan know 30BG You go know 30BG, when you see 30BG Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah Make unnu tell am to call me Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah..
Don't STRESS yourself mate!!

I am not a fan of davido, but that song is a banger, lot of djs both radio and club will play this song tired.

It is a dancing song, people can mimic the dance, the FEM action and everything about the song, the song itself is unique.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Chris2863(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2020
optimus106:
I am just hearing the awesome news but...

How will this news reduce the hike in fuel price or electricity tariff?
He is not your president nor minister of petroleum
Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by RPG2020(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
WizKid my real nigggar

Not that untalented Moda fuckkking frogged Voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still he dishes out Dogg shit to his fans

This boy you supposed dey polling station but you choose to dey Nairaland

Don't cry when APC win

1 Like

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by icuminpiss(m): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2020
poiunt:

I am not a fan of davido, but that song is a banger, lot of djs both radio and club will play this song tired.

It is a dancing song, people can mimic the dance, the FEM action and everything about the song, the song itself is unique.
You are a fan of davido just admit it nobody will beat you, the least song in made in lagos? And y'all are crying?. Oct 15th you will cry harder!
Burna and wizzy you guys will live long!!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes by Clementz0(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2020
I no know wetin whizkid do una bad Belle everywhere the song is dope he worked his way up there so no stress am grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!! / Olamide Releases 999 EP Tomorrow / Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.