Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. (445 Views)

How Bishop Oyedepo, Winners Chapel Raise The Dead On Easter Sunday (photos) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by haconjy(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2020
Pls, dont mind my english i just want you to grab a message here...
To
Bishop Oyedepo, Living Faith (Winners)
Other churches...

There is this guy i know very well. we work in the same place as a teacher so i know the kind of person he is.

He's a womaniser, lady beater, lier and many more. He claimed he will beat a lady cause that one expose him to our principal of what he want to do with her. He's a winner members in Edo State.

He called me last week that he had obtain pastor form in Benin and that he will become a pastor soon. i kook at him and i asked if God called him but he said i should forget that one...that's he's looking for money to survived.

Yesterday he told me that he will leave for 3 months pastor training; then i saw many wrong thing in the system of some churches in pastorship training. He told me that in the next 3 months he will start making money.
(today i read a new that two pastors raped NYSC lady)

Pls, there should be a kind of changes in the way some youth are going for pastor school in some denomination. Bishop Oyedepo and others should see to this cause all this one will rape, kill their wives, perform money rituals and others in future....

am very sorry again to mention church name but i think is a call to revisit theologies theory

1 Like

Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2020
haconjy:
Pls, dont mind my english i just want you to grab a message here...
To
Bishop Oyedepo, Living Faith (Winners)
Other churches...

There is this guy i know very well. we work in the same place as a teacher so i know the kind of person he is.

He's a womaniser, lady beater, lier and many more. He claimed he will beat a lady cause that one expose him to our principal of what he want to do with her. He's a winner members in Edo State.

He called me last week that he had obtain pastor form in Benin and that he will become a pastor soon. i kook at him and i asked if God called him but he said i should forget that one...that's he's looking for money to survived.

Yesterday he told me that he will leave for 3 months pastor training; then i saw many wrong thing in the system of some churches in pastorship training. He told me that in the next 3 months he will start making money.
(today i read a new that two pastors raped NYSC lady)

Pls, there should be a kind of changes in the way some youth are going for pastor school in some denomination. Bishop Oyedepo and others should see to this cause all this one will rape, kill their wives, perform money rituals and others in future....

am very sorry again to mention church name but i think is a call to revisit theologies theory

There’s are sheeps and wolves in church from the beginning......it has always been like that... the secrets of the mind isn’t open for people see..

People like him....time will expose them..... and sometimes, you’d be surprised they will change..

It’s the ones that u think are holy, but doing evil secretly that I fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by Alexk2(m): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2020
From a related experience, I believe strongly too that churches should do a reprisal on the character they permit to be pastors though this is largely direct failure of the local church the guy is attending as they are expected to give an account of each members who declare such interest.
This isn't limited to LFC though....practically all church's seems to be compromising in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by haconjy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
1StopRudeness:

There’s are sheeps and wolves in church from the beginning......it has always been like that... the secrets of the mind isn’t open for people see..

People like him....time will expose them..... and sometimes, you’d be surprised they will change..

It’s the ones that u think are holy, but doing evil secretly that I fear

Well i cant say he cant change but i knew how many people had talked to him, pastors, friends and even girlfriends yet, he continues....

but can i asked this? i think he ought to change before entering pastors schools?
Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
haconjy:

Well i cant say he cant change but i knew how many people had talked to him, pastors, friends and even girlfriends yet, he continues....

but can i asked this? i think he ought to change before entering pastors schools?

Yes he should change b4... that’s the standard...

But Some people belive in the “nobody holy pass” mentality....that’s why you see religious people committing sin like it’s nothing....

1 Like

Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by Goke7: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is why we need checks and balances in church mgt system but folks will say the church is being attacked.

Good luck to the pastor and his future congregation
Re: Bis. Oyedepo, Winners Chapel, Others Do Something About This. by desiredhome: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Alexk2:
From a related experience, I believe strongly too that churches should do a reprisal on the character they permit to be pastors though this is largely direct failure of the local church the guy is attending as they are expected to give an account of each members who declare such interest.
This isn't limited to LFC though....practically all church's seems to be compromising in one way or the other.

None of these mega churches cares about the qualities of their pastors, all they care is who can milk the guelible members/how much they can remit to headquarter every week... grin grin grin

That is why they give them targets just like the banks gives outrageous targets to their staff thereby encouraging corporate prostitution just to meet up their given targets
That is how they encourage/support criminality in the society

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Lesbian Repents / What Is God Saying About 2021 / Can God Create A Stone So Heavy He Cant Lift It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.