Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) (31727 Views)

Anambra Election: Elderly Man Collapses At Polling Unit (Pictures) / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Reacts To APC's Loss, Says 'You Win Some & Lose Some' / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
adekolaelect:
but you will be surprised if Iyamu wins obasekis ward ? You this political jobbers will always remain who you are .....................
Young man

Anything is possible.
Look into yourself
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by magzey: 11:09am On Sep 19, 2020
One Osho baba vote = 100,000.00 vote grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by ike95: 11:11am On Sep 19, 2020
patoballistic:
If someone can just pick his phone from his pocket things don spoil today.
lolz
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by slimmoney(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2020
Na d same question i wan ask be dat.
salbis:
Where is Lara sef?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Mummyfour(f): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2020
naiirablog:
Osho OSHo.

Bible chapter on Oshomole

Now, it came to pass, In that period when men chose their rulers, after the reign of Lucky the son of Igbenedion. A certain man arose from the mount of Auchi whose name was Adams the son of Osho.

It was he who was the chief of the publicans and a leader of labour. Later he had become Governor over all the province. And adams abode as governor for eight years in Edo.

Behold, During his reign, the man Adams had excelled in speech and utterred many fierce and lofty words.

And his oration was honey and wine to the hearts of the people.

He ruled the city with a mighty hand and prophesied with a loud voice unto the four walls of the cities; the North, the South, East and West, saying;

“Woe unto the godfathers and naysayers and oligarchists, to the men who have exalted themselves over this city as gods over men. “Again i say woe onto them. “For as the day wipeth out the night, I Adams the son of Osho, shall flush out their reigns, and seize their loincloth.

“With a heavy rod shall i chase them out, and they shall run. I shall break their brass gates, and set their iron bars asunder. And it was so.
That at the end of the Eight year, wherefore Oshomole was to complete his reign, a man called Godwin the son of Obaseki had exalted himself saying ” I will be Governor.
At the same time, Iyamu the son of Ize had also exalted himself and said i will be Governor.

Adams had looked up the face of Obaseki and took his hand and kissed it and spake with a voice saying “Fear not, for i am with you, oh thy faithful servant, I shall bear you upon my wings, thy mouth shall speak good tidings, and in my stead thou shalt reign.

And it came to pass, that when the due season for contest came. Adams and Obaseki went together in one accord, to the outskirts of the cities to the tabernacles, to the villages, and to every field.

Lo, Oshomole had held his companions hand saying with a loud voice;

“Oh cities of Edo hear ye my counsel, Oh land of my inheritance bear thy comrade’s witness, for this is the man whom thou shall vote for a faithful and just man!
“Begone from the man Iyamu for he is vain and double faced.
Cast not thy votes for him for his mouth is slack.
Ye! He has put on the loincloth of a saint but his heart is darker than widow’s ash.
Withdraw your firstborne sons, from him, for he dines in the devil’s cult.
Withdraw thy daughters, for he is a deformer!

And it came to pass that many people had hearkened unto the voice of Osho the son of Adams.

And on the day of reckoning more votes had been casted for Godwin than for Iyamu and he had be crowned governor to reign in Osho’s stead.

Behold, at about the second year of the reign of Godwin, and like a dream of the night, after the feast of the old year, the new governor and old governor saw discord together.

The new Governor had called upon the people saying.
” He wants Your gold and Silver and I said nay!!!. No man shall be god over this land, for this is the very cause ye fought for in your reign, and i say it shall stand.

And when it came to the ear of Adams the son of Osho what the new governor had done. He had cried with a loud voice..
“A traitor is on the throne!!. therefore shall my eyes not be allowed to behold the ungodly stand in judgement for long. For yes! He has bitten the finger that fed him bread. And his rainment must be seized!. Another four years thou will not go!

And Godwin the son of obaseki had responded, “I shall go another.

On the fourth year on the month and on the day when A new adversary was to be chosen to travail with Obaseki. Iyamu had comeforth and said “here i am, i will go. And adams spake softly saying ” I am with you.

Now the people of the city had rent their clothes and thrown forth their voice in desolation saying to the Adams the son of Osho, who shall we go with?. Whom shall we believe? For the Lord God is not the author of confusion, a man whom ye called a leper yesterday, how turneth he now an angel? And the one whom ye called a messiah the day before how turneth he now leper. For dignity is not like the sun that comes and ago. Or like the leopard spots, or like the stars, or the changing seasons Dignity is like the world of the lord that endureth forever.

But who shall thou vote for?

Check my Sig for more.
I love this. Kudos. grin. Makes sense and very apt

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by slivertongue: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If this kinda result is recorded, you yourself should protest.
Oshimhole himself will protest cos it is an insult to common sense.

How is it possible to record zero vote for PDP when PDP already has an agent there monitoring.

Don’t even be surprised, if Obaseki wins this unit
most supporters are devoid of morality. yesterday we cried and fought PDP only to return to where we left courtesy of APC. do Nigerians truly deserve good leadership?
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by knowhowk: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Unrated900:
Don’t waste your time to vote

Everyone knows APC my dog name will surely rig the election

Their godfather is around

What do you expect from a ruling party

They did it in osun it was inconclusive finally APC won

They will do it in EDO too

Likes for PDP shares for APC
. Ounje for thought
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by happiness247: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2020
Osho baba
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Abalado(f): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
Who's Oshiomoale,,stupid short man devil

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by daroz(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2020
naiirablog:
Osho OSHo.

Now, it came to pass, In that period when men chose their rulers, after the reign of Lucky the son of Igbenedion. A certain man arose from the mount of Auchi whose name was Adams the son of Osho.

It was he who was the chief of the publicans and a leader of labour. Later he had become Governor over all the province. And adams abode as governor for eight years in Edo.

Behold, During his reign, the man Adams had excelled in speech and utterred many fierce and lofty words.

He ruled the city with a mighty hand and prophesied with a loud voice unto the four walls of the cities; the North, the South, East and West, saying;

“Woe unto the godfathers and naysayers and oligarchists, to the men who have exalted themselves over this city as gods over men. “Again i say woe onto them. “For as the day wipeth out the night, I Adams the son of Osho, shall flush out their reigns, and seize their loincloth.

“With a heavy rod shall i chase them out, and they shall run. I shall break their brass gates, and set their iron bars asunder. And it was so.
That at the end of the Eight year, wherefore Oshomole was to complete his reign, a man called Godwin the son of Obaseki had exalted himself saying ” I will be Governor.
At the same time, Iyamu the son of Ize had also exalted himself and said i will be Governor.

Adams had looked up the face of Obaseki and took his hand and kissed it and spake with a voice saying “Fear not, for i am with you, oh thy faithful servant, I shall bear you upon my wings, thy mouth shall speak good tidings, and in my stead thou shalt reign.

And it came to pass, that when the due season for contest came. Adams and Obaseki went together in one accord, to the outskirts of the cities to the tabernacles, to the villages, and to every field.

“Oh cities of Edo hear ye my counsel, Oh land of my inheritance bear thy comrade’s witness, for this is the man whom thou shall vote for a faithful and just man!
Ye! He has put on the loincloth of a saint but his heart is darker than widow’s ash.

And it came to pass that many people had hearkened unto the voice of Osho the son of Adams.

And on the day of reckoning more votes had been casted for Godwin than for Iyamu and he had be crowned governor to reign in Osho’s stead.

Behold, at about the second year of the reign of Godwin, and like a dream of the night, after the feast of the old year, the new governor and old governor saw discord together.

” He wants Your gold and Silver and I said nay!!!. No man shall be god over this land, for this is the very cause ye fought for in your reign, and i say it shall stand.

And when it came to the ear of Adams the son of Osho what the new governor had done. He had cried with a loud voice..
“A traitor is on the throne!!. therefore shall my eyes not be allowed to behold the ungodly stand in judgement for long. For yes! He has bitten the finger that fed him bread. And his rainment must be seized!. Another four years thou will not go!

On the fourth year on the month and on the day when A new adversary was to be chosen to travail with Obaseki. Iyamu had comeforth and said “here i am, i will go. And adams spake softly saying ” I am with you.

Now the people of the city had rent their clothes and thrown forth their voice in desolation saying to the Adams the son of Osho, who shall we go with?. Whom shall we believe? For the Lord God is not the author of confusion, a man whom ye called a leper yesterday, how turneth he now an angel? And the one whom ye called a messiah the day before how turneth he now leper. For dignity is not like the sun that comes and ago. Or like the leopard spots, or like the stars, or the changing seasons Dignity is like the world of the lord that endureth forever.

Check my Sig for more.
This is a masterpiece , you really try.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Loveurneighbour: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I could see him thumbprinting on PDP
Just the way u saw Buhari thumbprints for Atiku in 2019 election and Atiku lost.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Focusmind: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2020
Nawaao - so na true say Lara don leave this man run? undecided

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Young man

Anything is possible.
Look into yourself
yes possible.

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by eeetuk(m): 11:21am On Sep 19, 2020
What impact APC or PDP victory in Edo state governorship election will have on the people of Edo State?

That is what the debate should be about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by ZOObae: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2020
hope this election is peace not tomorrow we will be see ungodly things
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by olapitan83789: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
:Damnnnnn niggarrrIsoeverythingThe starting of the beginning of oshiomhole is imminentyea u re everything, cus am seeing this reelection as evaluation d possibility of jagaban in apc
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by malakaimoscondo: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I could see him thumbprinting on PDP
everyone can't be as daft as u
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Correcto: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2020
It is simply a clear indication of election rigging.
jaggabban:

Oga stop that. Last election, Atiku scored 0% in his polling unit and Oshobaba scored 100% in his polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
Make mistake and thumbprint on PDP grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by hohafrank(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2020
jaggabban:

Oga stop that. Last election, Atiku scored 0% in his polling unit and Oshobaba scored 100% in his polling unit.
rigged.Not now when members of Oshiomole household will vote against him

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by billbonesmd(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
The wise ones yet remain.
naiirablog:
Osho OSHo.

Check my Sig for more.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by babamadiba(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2020
Nadaken:
Oshomole biggest strength is politics and political manuvering.

A man that won an incumbent as governor and did 8 years plus hand picked his successor.

He went to national helped buhari first term, helped buhari second term against all odds.

Sacked over 46 pdp senators who decamped, not to mention the heated election he won for kwara, osun, Kano, Bayelsa.

Edo is his terrain, just leave the novice to make noise, thats why he is calm
exactly
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by seguno2: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2020
Sermwell:
God go shame this man!!

And the people of the Lord said a loud, resounding Amen

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2020
Amotolongbo:
If this kinda result is recorded, you yourself should protest.
Oshimhole himself will protest cos it is an insult to common sense.

How is it possible to record zero vote for PDP when PDP already has an agent there monitoring?

Don’t even be surprised, if Obaseki wins this unit

Bro don't forget the SE junta governor of supreme court in which it was claimed he had 300k votes with pdp zero vote. In as far apc is concern nothong is impossible they type of demons operating in that party even Angel Micheal or Gabriel need extra power to wrestle them to stanstill.
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by seguno2: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2020
Focusmind:
Nawaao - so na true say Lara don leave this man run? undecided

She may have discovered that he is demonic and sold his balls to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by josh123(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2020
naiirablog:
Osho OSHo.

Check my Sig for more.
nice i really enjoyed reading it. nice writing

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
everyone can't be as daft as u
Anyone dumber than you in this world should be in the grave before now
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by isahsalee: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2020
naiirablog:
Osho OSHo.

Check my Sig for more.

Come, who do you?, whom all scripts for?, you get time oooo
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by biglizzy: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by Chris2863(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2020
babamadiba:
Has anyone noticed dude has been mute for a while? Making big moves in silence I presume. No noise making.
I swear
Re: Edo Governorship Election: Oshiomhole Votes In His Polling Unit (Pictures) by proprince(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2020
The rigger is here

Shameless man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor / ISWAP Releases Aid Workers, Others, After Negotiations / Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.