Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69932 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by yvelchstores(f): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
When someone doesn't know how else to spend, the money is no longer sweet. Imagine buying 80 pieces of chicken or meat pie, no matter how tasty, after the 20th, it will become like punishment. I actually feel pity when I see those pics. No more creativity in money spending just means she is tired and fed up with the money. No value, therefore no joy. Happy birthday anyway.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by lekonso: 5:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Happy Birthday to you Linda, it is your choice to celebrate yourself with 85 pairs of shoes. You worked for your money and the Grace of God allowed you to see results. I celebrate with you, you will celebrate many more years in good health and more success. But please Linda impart the knowledge by which you made your money to many other youths coming behind you so that our society can be better than what it is today. Congrats i wish you well
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2020
I have seen celebrities marking birthdays with orphans. I think I like that better. Note, I don't have anything against Ms Ikeji. It's her life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Star721: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2020
What about searching for ivygoldenventures on instagram to get it to 2k followers. Na beg i dey beg o
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Sep 20, 2020
Edmundbill:
Please chat me up or drop ur email, it's important pls
s
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by sweetrace(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Timekeeper:

Then Save ur epistle for the altar
Epistle? I took the time to enumerate so that even a thick skull will understand and you call that an epistle? This is a public forum. If you don’t want to be quoted, then make no comments and keep your negative vibes to yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Pacesetter123(m): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry
Sorry,try another one.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Mathantics: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Sta08: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
zuraking:
Vanity crew, we are here
here we are bro �

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by alterego17: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
chiroyale:

But IPhone 7 is vanity as well grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Birdborg: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
grin grin
simplepee:
Somebody will come and say this is waste of money, as far as it's my money I like this kind of waste!!!! . The shoes are very beautiful btw.
grin
simplepee:
Somebody will come and say this is waste of money, as far as it's my money I like this kind of waste!!!! . The shoes are very beautiful btw.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by TheCork(m): 1:04am On Nov 13, 2020
chiroyale:

But IPhone 7 is vanity as well grin

kaii. U very pretty & u looklike ice cream plus biscuit & scotch egg cheese mix wit fanta. Please can u get pregnant for me twice? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking DNA Result: Two Of Femi Kuti’s Five Children Are Not His / "I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.