Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes (69937 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) / Empress Njamah Celebrates 40th Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Owned: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity
na poverty they worry you, buy 300 shoes self if you can

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Chris2863(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity
Ecclesiastes chapter 1 vs 14

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when you wunt go with any when u die?

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

I hope her village people wunt reason her matter from shoe...

Righteousness89, please take over and loud it for them..

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my profile..
120k? You never won sale. If you go sell it for 50k, DM me grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by pwansunriseteam: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Make moneh oh
Before You start shouting vanity!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Danny50: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some people life saving just for a day shopping hmmm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by segunbrown(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm.. It's her life jare..

Check my signature for your laptop repairs..
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Dalby(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

Na so their privates go judge you too...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by ArchyDesmond(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
...Let me design ur nxt project

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by chiroyale(f): 1:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

I have seen all the things that are done under the sun and have found everything to be futile, a pursuit of the wind.

What is the essence of 80 shoes when there are many around you that can't boast of a bathroom slippers talkless of shoe?

When she go to where elders go, she will go with no shoe, no cloth except white cloth...

That is when she Don old oo

But IPhone 7 is vanity as well grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
"the mother of 1"..

Are you qualifying her by the number of her children or you're just keeping track of the number of children she has? Either way it's really dumb
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Sparrow0: 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

When she go to where elders go, she will go with no shoe, no cloth except white cloth...

That is when she Don old oo

What is the essence of selling iPhone 7plus when you won't go with 120k when you die?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by daddytime(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Really?

Are you trynna mock those without or stylishly looking for endorsement/patronage from those brands?

The cunningness isn't lost on me Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by lekki1444: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
ever since this big brother thing has started and new ceelbrities like kiddwaya and prince and laycon and nengi and neo are being created who have electrified not the nation but the whole of africa, these old celebs are feeling left out and are doing outrageously stupid things to try to put the spotlight back on them. they are missing the spotlight. attention starved. first it was otedola buying 3 ferraris for his daughters and then bobrisky giving erica 1 million now its linda ikeji buying 85 shoes. attention starved people. they are jealosing the new celebrities of big brother who have captured the global spotlight

these old yeyebrities are missing the spotlight
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by HoluGraze: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... Sha is bad if she use part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

My iPhone wud av been so beneficial to her... Linda u bleeped up

The funny aspect about this ur post is that even da IPhone7 and poverty are vanities
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by kabukabu50(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... Sha is bad if she use part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

The very definition of a hater and a jealous person.

It's her money not your money....and you have the boldness to put your own business that you hustle from in your post while telling others how to spend money....iPhone is a luxury item nobody needs to buy one from you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Timekeeper: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sparrow0:

What is the essence of selling iPhone 7plus when you won't go with 120k when you die?

Buy fess
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by t00dugged(f): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
I like this kind of vanity. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by mukthar2000(m): 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Rubbish, when ur mate are celebrating with the orphanages, u are here doibg rubbish with Aba made Shoes.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by planetx: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ayemileto:
After taking the pictures, she will return the shoes to the owners. grin

Also, if you look closely, some of the shoes are the same, just different colours. Imagine having 3-4 pairs of the same shoes. While this is possible, I don't know if anyone does that. shocked
Return it for what? How much is 80 pairs of female shoes, trust me they are not that expensive for someone like her.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Timekeeper: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
kabukabu50:

The very definition of a hater and a jealous person.

It's her money not your money....and you have the boldness to put your own business that you hustle from in your post while telling others how to spend money....iPhone is a luxury item nobody needs to buy one from you.

Dont take things to serious..my iPhone will Last forever... Shoe is vain
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Lamasta(m): 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Happy birthday to her, but all the shoes is vanity upon vanity I say again vanity
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by uthlaw: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
what is ur business with her vanity!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by johnchins: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

Sorry for your pain... But how does this relate to the post?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by sisisioge: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
She's too superficial... Na real wa jare. How about you carry food go motherless homes too. I think she's trying to get us to drag her and increase her ratings again grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by joescot: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity

IPhone 7 plus for sale.. 128gb.. Price is 120k Lagos.. Check my pro grin grin cheesy cheesy[/b]

How can one buy Iphone for 120k when there is Tecno for 60k
Hmm Vanity Upon Vanity

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Davicl: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Achievement nla
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by NaBanga: 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kemi has already revealed Linda's real age. She is around 45 from my memory. However if she wants to pretend, it's for her pleasure. Happy Birthday dear. cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
hakym619:
Izza simple stuff

N4,000 x 80 = N320,000 .

She provably spent 4k on a pair else .....

Anyways HBD to our controversial blogger.

HBD to skepta too

I hope you saw designers? It's not your gbanjo gbanjo shoes
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by patomberekpe(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
@40! Yet behaving childish.meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Nmezor(f): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Kabir5643(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Timekeeper:
Vanity upon vanity.. Futile upon futile.. 5 years after, they will all be useless

Imagine person go shopping for 85 shoes... She could have used part of the money to buy the iPhone I am offering for sale.. Imagine iPhone 7 plus 128gb for that matter.. She just wasted all on shoes..

ONLY MY IPHONE 7 PLUS WILL LAST FOREVER.. ALL OTHER THINGS ARE VANITY UPON VANITY grin grin cheesy cheesy
Listen to dust in the wind by Kansas
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by osazsky(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Watch people without shoes start shouting vanity upon vanity.even christ wore shoes
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes by Angelfrost(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats to her... More wins her way!!!

Everton and Ancellotti conquering England at last... Fine boy Calvert finally gets his hat-trick!!! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.