Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) (92565 Views)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by faceland: 12:26am On Sep 20, 2020
If this had happened a few years ago, all the comment on Nairaland would be " END TIME! END TIME!! "

She an off duty prostitute (that is how their sense of humors is). Poor guy, just wanted to sell onion now thinking about sex.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by onoja12: 12:27am On Sep 20, 2020
You are the problem,you clearly heard the woman asking for sex.so how then can he rape somebody who asked for sex.

quote author=southniyikaye post=94079375]This is insane, to think she wants to clout chase.

What then happens if the aboki later waylay and rape her?
We don't just throw caution to the win just to trend.

Anyway, for your A-Z feasibility report on skid gas plant, installation, procurement and maintenance, Holla at us and for your fabrication job, we are just a call away [/quote]
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by darediamond(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2020
donbachi:
Wat if the guy wey carry her don use her,and him wan confirm if the thing don dey work.
And that could be TRUE.
I LIKE SUPER LOGICALLY DYNAMIC PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by uuzba(m): 12:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by darediamond(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:
She's just joking with the guy
I Do not think so having heard tales of lady's who secretly run after Hausa guys because of DICKK.
I even heard a lady narrating how she got one for herself in lag. And if you see this lady extrem beauty, and class you will be shocked to know she is into such dirty thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:
She's just joking with the guy

IS THIS HOW RANDOM MEN JOKE WITH YOUR MOMMY/GIRLFRIEND/WIFE/SISTER/DAUGHTER?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Ahhhhh, nigerians, hypocrites
Now it's a lady, suddenly she is drunk she is joking, she wants to blow

Let's assume it was a man assaulting a lady like this...kai!!!!

I weep for this nation

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:50am On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am very sure say na Yoruba girl she be. That tribe is something else!

YOUR HEAD CORRECT SO?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2020
donbachi:
Wat if the guy wey carry her don use her,and him wan confirm if the thing don dey work.
I dey tell you...The guy dey confirm him Ogume.
The woman don Craze Finish no be lie.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Toscarel: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2020
the aboki wouldnt accept that, all he needs is rape.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Boldone55: 1:06am On Sep 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Was she high or something? The video is too shameful. The guy was even acting clueless, yet she wouldn’t stop. I am trying to understand her aim for recording and sending it out.

This is just a typical example of what the average male suffers in the hands of females on a daily basis.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by delishpot: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2020
She need proper cane. Better koboko
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Just negodu. Odi egwu my people. Chai!
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:19am On Sep 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
This is insane, to think she wants to clout chase.

Anyway, for your A-Z feasibility report on skid gas plant, installation, procurement and maintenance, Holla at us and for your fabrication job, we are just a call away
Aaww, God bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by adoreAdaora: 1:24am On Sep 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
This is insane, to think she wants to clout chase.

Anyway, for your A-Z feasibility report on skid gas plant, installation, procurement and maintenance, Holla at us and for your fabrication job, we are just a call away

Just b/c she's acting erratic, doesn't provide any justification for a man to rape her- ever.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by NaBanga: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2020
darediamond:

I Do not think so having heard tales of lady's who secretly run after Hausa guys because of DICKK.
I even heard a lady narrating how she got one for herself in lag. And if you see this lady extremely beauty, you will say Oh mine!!

This is very true. I have witnessed such as well.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Liposure: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2020
This is why you will neva hear of women molesting men. All we hear are stories of men raping women like women have not been abusing men. This is not fair
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by tit(f): 2:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Where is the onion?
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Princessbettyj(f): 2:15am On Sep 20, 2020
NighttWalker:
Feminists walking past this thread like

grin cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by blackengineerr: 2:36am On Sep 20, 2020
How decadent and indecent her demeanor was...
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by gurusprout: 2:42am On Sep 20, 2020
mightyhazel:
lol.. aboki dey run follow the obviously inebriated and non straight thinking lady,hoping to latch onto this potential gravy train..his face is already congesting and trembling with suppressed excitement

You are a fool
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by LaBebe: 2:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Quit watching after “awan kiss you”. Ew. How can a woman act this way ? I can’t wrap my head around this. Look at the quality of the male. This can’t be real !
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by LaBebe: 2:55am On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am very sure say na Yoruba girl she be. That tribe is something else!

In what way pls ?
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Uprightness100:
We are in a Generation where what Matters to so many is Sex, Money, Fame, Social media, fashion etc.
The devil has Suceeded in using these Nonessentials to Confuse the people.
All these are Meaningless. They are Distractions.
What is of top Priority is the Salvation of our Soul.
Time is So Short. Set your Priorities aright..
Heaven is Real
Hell is Real
from Righteousness89 now na Uprightness100 ....

nothing surprise me shaa.. ENDTIME is here grin
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by sulakishop(m): 3:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Na if man harass woman heaven dey fall...
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by showafrica(m): 3:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Uprightness100:
We are in a Generation where what Matters to so many is Sex, Money, Fame, Social media, fashion etc.
The devil has Suceeded in using these Nonessentials to Confuse the people.
All these are Meaningless. They are Distractions.
What is of top Priority is the Salvation of our Soul.
Time is So Short. Set your Priorities aright..
Heaven is Real
Hell is Real

It will even get worse because, it was written in the bible. A time will come when people will start having sex by the road side broad day light and the law will say its consensual sex and then they will trend and make serious money from it. It will even get worst than that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by bewla(m): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Who dey video her?

Everybody wan Trend
o
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by mariodko190(m): 4:09am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by mariodko190(m): 4:12am On Sep 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.