Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) (92598 Views)

Izzy, Lady Sexually Assaulted, Beaten At Eko Hotels (Photo) / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Awoo88: 4:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Nonsense right up. The onion seller was. Of in anyway held against his Will. The Lady was being naughty deliberately and the guy who obviously want to sell his wears was going along. The seller had every opportunity to stop the discussion but he keep following the car maybe hoping to sell his Onion.. 600 suffering for the person who wrote this
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by SATANNIST: 4:48am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:
She's just joking with the guy
can i do to a girl jokingly?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Dbeautifulme(f): 4:52am On Sep 20, 2020
That part of "I no hear Englishi" got me cheesy cheesy

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:11am On Sep 20, 2020
donbachi:
Wat if the guy wey carry her don use her,and him wan confirm if the thing don dey work.

I heard it was the woman's husband videoing her and it was just a joke, it makes me wonder what kind of stupid joke with a foolish husband? The family must be a queer one and if I have my way they should stop both of them from procreating to avoid littering earth space with potential foolish beings..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by One4me: 5:22am On Sep 20, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Arrest her! Persecute her and Crucify her!

If na Man they do am now, internet go scatter

I think she should also be castrated.
Majority of women use Sex to get what they want but after getting it, they start shouting rape! rape!!.
We need to separate the real rape victims (and get them justice), from the Feminnists and Opportunists.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by One4me: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2020
SATANNIST:
can i do to a girl jokingly?

Dont mind them,, when it is a female doing it, it becomes funny and it is a joke, but if a man does the same thing, it becomes very serious and cannot be taken as a light joke.
Double Standards and female Mischief knows no end. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2020
I admire the guy’s honest hustle
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by krushdripper(m): 5:42am On Sep 20, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
I am very sure say na Yoruba girl she be. That tribe is something else!
The other time you put up ways how nigerian israelites can get thier prayers answered, Go & pray for sense & make sure you make sure the prayers are answered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by hamxee33(m): 5:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by ignis: 5:57am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:

says who?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by tunjilana: 6:05am On Sep 20, 2020
adoreAdaora:

Just b/c she's acting erratic, doesn't provide any justification for a man to rape her- ever.

Justification?
....who is raping who here?....The woman is the one molesting the man and if sex happens the man is the victim not the woman here.

Flip the script....A man driving approaches a girl hawker in the same manner. If sex happens, who is the victim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:10am On Sep 20, 2020
smile11s:
She’s high on something. Probably some Hausa weed. That weed na die
You should recommend some for Slawormir
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by FengChui(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Lamani22 come and see something....
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by funshint(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2020
lol!
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Made619(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Ritualists don upgrade oh.....guys b warned, no b every poonah u go chop, some na ur head go follow am......
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2020
So irritating, No doubt na olosho she be ... how can u display such stupidity with seriousness, Even if na joke self
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
pode:
[/s]

It is people like you that encourage women to keep doing this type of nonsense. If it was the other way round, will you call it a joke? wont you be calling for the arrest and prosecution of the man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by TheVinx1: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365167/nigerian-lady-sexually-harrasses-male-onion-seller-records-video/
The person wey record this video need slap sef,shey dem think say we don swallow that their small acting hook,line and sinker infact thunder fire all those fake news blogger
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Blakpot: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Aboki funny sha. Kudos! He handle d situation like he's been there before

Woman: Na u be Mohammed?
Aboki : All muslim na Mohammed

Woman: I wan kiss u
Aboki: Make I give u fine boy

woman: I wan fvck
Aboki: Me i be small boy
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Oracleforce: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Ladies, where are you? They have gone on hiding...but if it is fatoyinbo and that witch called dakolo they will come with their stupid mindset to rob the reputation of the man of God in the mould

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by TheVinx1: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
Fokosobo:
[s][/s]

It is people like you that encourage women to keep doing this type of nonsense. If it was the other way round, will you call it a joke? wont you be calling for the arrest and prosecution of the man?
Yeah i even think that pode is a SEXIST
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Mathantics: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2020
El-Rufai was right
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Gloriagee(f): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Irritating local woman
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by tfash96(m): 7:24am On Sep 20, 2020
Uprightness100:
We are in a Generation where what Matters to so many is Sex, Money, Fame, Social media, fashion etc.
The devil has Suceeded in using these Nonessentials to Confuse the people.
All these are Meaningless. They are Distractions.
What is of top Priority is the Salvation of our Soul.
Time is So Short. Set your Priorities aright..
Heaven is Real
Hell is Real
And likes of you will still finally miss heaven ask Moses.. Sometimes it's just by grace

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Rabiu4190: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2020
All Muslim na Muhammad, all na Muslim na Muhammad. That part funny die.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Proficiency19: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:

Correct....cos naaa aboki ...she can't to an Igbo guy
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Asianjollof007: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:

Joke?
Omo, some people go just open mouth waa..
If it was the other way round, you'd be among those that would talking about atempted rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by Blandee99(f): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2020
ariesbull:
no it's needful

I take it you're joking.
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by cray91(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2020
He Doesn't deserve any award, even a day old baby would act exactly same as him cuz he noticed phone camera in front of him so it's expected of him to comport himsef
piggyvestashawo:
Rubbish

If he assaulted her

Everyone will be shouting RAPE

Looks like she is drunk
The Aboki man deserves an award,he is here for business
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by LEOSZ(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
pode:

Joking? I'm not sure if you can get away with such a joke if we're watching it like this
Re: Lady Sexually Harrases A Male Onions Seller From The North, Records It (Video) by abbatoir(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
showafrica:

It will even get worse because, it was written in the bible. A time will come when people will start having sex by the road side broad day light and the law will say its consensual sex and then they will trend and make serious money from it. It will even get worst than that.

Although not yet here..but e don dey happen small small abroad

I am not kidding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.