Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (43442 Views)

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by chimezieeze98: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_aor2zlAYQ

This video shows how physically fit Oshiomhole is to chase Obaseki out the govt office..... While wike recoup in Isolation Centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by bptc10: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
God go punish him, that is not the sign of the cross of Jesus, it was the sign of the cross of the thieves crucified with Jesus in the Calvary
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Obierika(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
Person wey just dey come back from babalawo house
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Austineva(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
God bless HANDSOME Oshiomole, my mentor and the slayer of IPOB , PDP and Obaseki. grin grin grin grin
ur mentor in rigging. God don shame una today?
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by amanzejude(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
Past tense of cast is cast
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Former National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Adams Oshiomhole caused some laughter among voters at his polling unit in Iyamho as he made a sign of the cross before casting his vote.

Oshiomhole who is a major supporter of the candidate of his party, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, casted his vote alone as his wife, Lara was conspicuously missing.

Watch footage below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtAFlg0b9CM

https://politicsnigeria.com/edo-elections-oshiomhole-makes-sign-of-cross-before-casting-vote-photos/
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by BIGGESThead6: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Austineva:
ur mentor in rigging. God don shame una today?

My mentor NA Christian, he no dey rig election.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Austineva(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

My mentor NA Christian, he no dey rig election.
g grin grin. Righteousness 89 needs to hear this

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by McKayConcept(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Place ur order

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by adekola72559: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
:My tutor NA Christian, he no dey drilling reelection. g . uprightness 89 needs to hear this
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by 8stargeneral: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fear dey catch am...accept ur defeat in advance
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Mentcee(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
tobillionaire:
Edo metamorphosing to Lagos, 50% loading......

Silly post

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Aboguede(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Edo scam master grin
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by executive12: 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yeah right. A ritualist pretending to be a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. I thought the clown is a Muslim.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Antoeni(m): 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
JOURNALIST to OSHIOMOLE:
Talk to us your Excellency
OSHIOMOLE: I'm no more ur Excellency I am a removed National Chairman, I'm just a floor member, I'm a Nigeria who likes to vote and I have voted"
Everybody bursted to laughter
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by lomprico(m): 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
God is too merciful
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
kuntash:

His aids died during election time... Only him...

His Desperation has no mate

4 year intervals, if you know u know.. were is kanayo o Kanayo sef ?
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
PDP chief of riggers is dead in Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by JB4life: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
There is power Mighty in the Cross of Christ,if that is really what somebody is invoking.

However, Christ Jesus watches our hearts to see if the hearts meditations and wishes conform to the expression of the mouth.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by GiZcorp: 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well if he thinks God can be mocked then we'll see that today. God take control.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Nadaken: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
GiZcorp:
Well if he thinks God can be mocked then we'll see that today. God take control.
Are you the secretary to God.

Mr Pharisee God mercy covers all
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Srallens(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Is he a Christian or Muslim? I am confuse
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by rollandben(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
He could only deceived Man Not God!! thank you
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by DEROX: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
sad

That can not save him and Ize iyamu from defeat.

Congratulations to Obaseki the man of the people. Edo no be Lagos.
let's wait for final result na, calm down.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by GiZcorp: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nadaken:
Are you the secretary to God.

Mr Pharisee God mercy covers all
You should have done something meaningful with your life instead of quoting me but no you won't because you can't.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Nadaken: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
GiZcorp:
You should have done something meaningful with your life instead of quoting me but no you won't because you can't.
lol, frustration written all over you, not everybody is dammed like you
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by emmajodeci(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
How did this make it to the front page... What's special about that
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by GiZcorp: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nadaken:
lol, frustration written all over you, not everybody is dammed like you
Hmn, I have said what I have to say, how you interpret it is solely your business.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by zudozz: 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
diabolic, occultist, very ugly, puke-face, ape!
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Olaolufred(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Politics is really dirty...God don suffer.After the sign of d cross gragra,next thing na to rush back to situation room dey call thugs,already compromised security agents & inec officials upandan to know howfar,no time...
A long day for all the actors in this Edo movie today

Majority of Nigerians are like this.

As a people, we only use God or religious practices to achieve our own end.

It's about the people. Oshiomhole is only doing what the people do.

Just that hypocrisy is damning in our land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.