Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election (43444 Views)

Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by earnit3: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
HMMmm
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
These people have already perfected the rigging with INEC.

With Buhari/ FG involved, this election is MERE FORMALITY. Watch as scores will rise "like Ijebu garri in INEC's office" (according to one nairalander)

Sign of cross to give Nigerians the impression that he's tensed up...just so they think he believes in the gravity of the whole process.

If Obaseki wins this election, it'd be a miracle. Goodbye democracy.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by damiloladuke: 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Sweet
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
obiekunie2:
I THOUGH HE IS A MUSLIM. . . undecided

Oshiomole is a Catholic. The father a Christian and the mother a Muslim.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by chris51(f): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
chris51:

Oshiomole is a Catholic. The father a Christian and the mother a Muslim.
Re: Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election by Mummiesboy: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
God bless HANDSOME Oshiomole, my mentor and the slayer of IPOB , PDP and Obaseki. ; Terrorist dance him and shecko cousinD grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abule Egba Bridge Nearing Completion, Currently 80% Completed (Photos) / FG Delivers 110 Trailers Of Rice And Grains To Kano As Palliatives / "If President Buhari Doesn't Win 2019 Election I Will Kill Myself" - Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.