Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out (69430 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Ekiti Decides "They Pay Us Four Thousand Naira Each To Vote" BBC Footage / Ekiti Decides - They Are Stealing Our Ballot Boxes.. Polling Center Scattered As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Stillthebest: 2:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
Victory is clear for Obaseki, You will know the important reason why you should name your child a good name today , Sit, rest back and watch how things unfold, God will win for you as your name implies.4+4

Are u sure? In Ng elections histories, anyone who comes early shouting "they are rigging me out" end up losing that election and either can be claimed later or not.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by MT: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Obaseki should keep quiet. Both of them have mastered the art of rigging; the better rigger will ultimately triumph. He should not play the victim card here.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by omenka(m): 2:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Disgraceful comment. This is what our elections have Become under Apc.
One of the ignoramuses whose, not only future, but brain has all been stolen.

If you like go stand recieve bullet for any of the thieves, na wine we go still dey our house dey drink while those stupid enough to mourn you would. Na your business.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by voskia: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Is too early for this cry.
untill he lost before he should start crying ba?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Ingredient88(m): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ecstasy154:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/19/edo-decides-theyre-rigging-me-out-gov-obaseki-cries-out/
you never see anything yet, you go faint when you hear the outcome of this election grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by chinedumoooo: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
The law of karma is playing, just take it as it's play.
The Same rigging oshiomole used in 2016 to rig obaseki into office must be reciprocated in today election.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by focus7: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
Results have not even started rolling out yet and he's already smelling his defeat
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Dalby(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Must criminality must continue? Oshiomole must continue to rigging is what Ure saying?

Both parties are rigging...
Purchase and submission of forms had closed before Obaseki decamped, today Obaseki is the governorship candidate of the PDP and you call that what

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by real777(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vote cast. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

We are saying thesame thing. Karma is karma.
In my own case it should be thoroughly applied.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
#FEM grin
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by 7lives: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
bcashy:

Power of incumbency with federal power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a joker! Power of incumbency that cannot release the whole of wike they go keep am grin grin grin grin grin grin

But power of incumbency worked for Tinubu in 2003 in Lagos.
Obaseki did not pick his fight carefully, he spent too much time trying to destroy Oshiomole.
The people of Lagos stood by Tinubu, why didn't people of Edo stand up for Obaseki?.
Obaseki is not a good politician, all he needed was a good CHESS BOARD, he got it all wrong from the beginning.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by WhizdomXX(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Na God get power....I strongly believe obaseki is winning this even if the odds are against him...

I salute your courage, as for me I believe God has left us the sane minded Nigerians to save our land. If not some people won't be alive today.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Dalby(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Jonathan and ambode are best description of cowards...obaseki is winning this war....mark this words!!!

Winning this in jail mark my words...

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by bcashy: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
7lives:

But power of incumbency worked for Tinubu in 2003 in Lagos.
Obaseki did not pick his fight carefully, he spent too much time trying to destroy Oshiomole.
The people of Lagos stood by Tinubu, why didn't people of Edo stand up for Obaseki?.
Obaseki is not a good politician, all he needed was a good CHESS BOARD, he got it all wrong from the beginning.

Exactly! Wen ur people stand by u....federal might will have less or no influence! Unfortunately, Obaseki messed everything up!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by OPPPS: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
emeijeh:
Desperado OshiomhOLE we can see your handiwork
Stop Wailing
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by mrkia(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Crying fouls bcuz of just one poling unit. The man don see the handwriting on the wall
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Pkaty62(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
You rigged former governor candidate, he no cry! please don't cry ko just accept your fate.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Omoslim26: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why is he crying? didn't Apcheat help him rig his first tenure?

imagine wat we call an election
nija matter don tire me abeg them sell this Country to Switzerland

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by HRMK: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
OBASEKI,SIMPLY SAY UR BN OUTRIGGED!EVERY PARTY IS INVOLVED IN RIGGING!IF U DONT WIN,GO BACK HOME!!
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by MansoryMX(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jones4190:
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Chirowman(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Las Las court will settle am
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dalby:

Both parties are rigging...
Purchase and submission of forms had closed before Obaseki decamped, today Obaseki is the governorship candidate of the PDP and you call that what

What is this one talking about?
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Enimoney3: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wait and see..... He's gone already
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Amebo123: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Where is PDP O! I thot they promised us fire for fire. Rig for Rig?

Wike where are you? Don't let Edo be Eko o
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
omenka:
One of the ignoramuses whose, not only future, but brain has all been stolen.

If you like go stand recieve bullet for any of the thieves, na wine we go still dey our house dey drink while those stupid enough to mourn you would. Na your business.

Seems Ure the one who needs that advice since ure supporting rigging by both sides. I am against it in any form or fashion.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by slivertongue: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

Why all this hatred for apc? Obaseki has lost my friend

hatred not part of my DNA. I can't support the excuse merchants called APC. their incompetence stinks. apologises to fayemi and akeredolu
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by RPG2020(m): 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrGoood:
Victory is clear for Obaseki, You will know the important reason why you should name your child a good name today , Sit, rest back and watch how things unfold, God will win for you as your name implies.4+4

Ehen okay let's watch and see if he go win
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by davidadenrele: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
[quote author=MrGoood post=94080371]Victory is clear for Obaseki, You will know the important reason why you should name your child a good name today , Sit, rest back and watch how things unfold, God will win for you as your name implies.4+4[/quote

self pity will not win you election Obaseki election, a child that wants to avenge his father's death must lay hold the firm grip of a sword, someone rigged election to give you victory in 2016 you called him names, you threatened him you said you will render him useless politically those who ensure you get the mandate you had today are the same people you fustrated while in office what an elder knows to claim seniority over a small child they don't show if they show it, they won't give it out, if they give it out, they won't explain how to use it, Obaseki should enjoy the pain and the misery while it last, if he wins good luck to him, If he looses he go no say kakii no be leather you don't bite fingers that feeds you.

The most people i pity most are the Edo people if Obaseki wins the Edo people should prepare for the slow and abandoned project by Obaseki why he will be deprived of resources beneficial to people of Edo state in turn will leads to debts, unpaid salaries of civil servants, frustration and anger. At the end who loose Obaseki or Edo people?? the outcome will be decided after the election. Enough said.
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Dalby(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
jaxxy:

What is this one talking about?

You mentioned rigging abi
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by 24power: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
Fake news

Happy weekend great people..

if you're still paying up to 7K to PHCN monthly and can't boast of 14hours power supply daily it's a TABOO and if you are still fueling your generating set in Nigeria, it's a taboo... Go green by subscribing to our smart technology solution via solar power system

See catalog for pricing
https:///c/2348159908317
Re: Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out by Olaolufred(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
ojaysam25:

Jonathan and ambode are best description of cowards...obaseki is winning this war....mark this words!!!

Majority of us Nigerians are just blatant hypocrites.

Both parties are carrying out robbery (rigging) as both of us are typing here.

The highest rigger carries the day.

How are the two saints?

Parties cry foul to mop up sentiments.

They are birds of a feather.

Please, even our interest and leanings is riddled with hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.