Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. (5773 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by flexd99(m): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Front Page material
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Naijazonk: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
lala is coming
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by balaclava: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
Thats a Gaboon Viper.

Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by akinboluwarin(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
t
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Youngpo413: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
See embroidery,choi!
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by laivwire(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Gaboon viper
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2020
where in the middle belt did you catch/kill this snake
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by UDUJ(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
spyglaxx:
We went to check our farm today and lo this guy has entered wire trap.

That's a Puff Adder. A highly venomous snake from the Viper species family of poisonous snakes.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Depressed101: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
spyglaxx:

that's one hell of a big puff adder. One bite and you are gone
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by taretoofine(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
gaboon viper...nice snake ankara design
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Michealdawn: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
You have made lala’s day.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by numtums(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
chinchonglee:
That's either a python or puff adder.
Which ever, jst make sure u dnt eat it.

I didn't mention pit viper cos it can't be found in Africa i guess
It's a puff adder from it's tail
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Mcuzy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
DICKstractor:
I can't tell you the specie of snake it is but I can tell you that that's a big piece of meat for jollification

Op, conduct a befitting burial for the unlucky animal

Add enough pepper and scent leaf to the pepper soup. Use cold sweaty bottle of origin to send it to oblivion
correct guy
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Dayoebe(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
I hates Snakes. God is my witness
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by lascos912(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
ifejobi84754:
puff adder, one of favourite, only the to 150m month boy ceratopsian
this is gaboon viper
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by accounts2boku: 12:37am On Sep 20, 2020
longjohnsilver:
This is a Gaboon Viper, highly venomous...nland don make man sabi the different snake species finish grin
same here and how I knew it was a gaboon viper and deadly was that same snake was killed and nairalanders did the description analysis
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Warlord2014(m): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2020
spyglaxx:

Thats a pit viper ...just ensure it is not carrying a baby. The babies are as deadly as the adults.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Warlord2014(m): 1:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Warlord2014:

Thats a pit viper ...just ensure it is not carrying a baby. The babies are as deadly as the adults.
The Gaboon viper is a viper species found in the rainforests and savannas of sub-Saharan Africa. Like all vipers, it is venomous. It is the largest member of the genus Bitis, and it has the longest fangs of any snake – up to 2 inches in length – and the second highest venom yield of any snake next to the king cobra. Wikipedia
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by dogmart(m): 1:55am On Sep 20, 2020
This is huge! shocked

Meanwhile, are you a pet lover? Do you wish to buy quality and standard pet or dogs of good pedigree at affordable prices without fear of being scammed?

Join DogmartTV today! We post hundred of genuine quality dog adverts from states all over the country daily for u to make a pick from.

It is very simple.
Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

You will be glad you did!

Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by laiza(m): 2:30am On Sep 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

That is a Gaboon Viper. The snake with the longest fangs. Extremely venomous and quite sluggish but if it strikes you, that's almost going to end up fatal.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by chinchonglee(m): 6:38am On Sep 20, 2020
laiza:
That is a Gaboon Viper. The snake with the longest fangs. Extremely venomous and quite sluggish but if it strikes you, that's almost going to end up fatal.
But lack of presence of its head can't let u distinguish it frm puff adder
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by chinchonglee(m): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2020
balaclava:
Thats a Gaboon Viper.

U can hardly differenciate btw a puff adder and a gaboon viper.

U nees its head to be visible before u can differentiate
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Came4apost(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

I think it's a diamond back or puff adder .. the patterns shows its definitely venomous
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by chinchonglee(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
Came4apost:

I think it's a diamond back or puff adder .. the patterns shows its definitely venomous
Diamondback rattle snake can't be seen anywhere around Africa. It wont survive our temperature.

It is either a puff adder or a gaboon viper. It's difficult to pick cos op removed it's head.

I'll pick puff adder 60% and gaboon viper 40%.

1 Like

Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by chinchonglee(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Warlord2014:

Pit viper cant be found in Nigeria bro!
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by Warlord2014(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Pit viper cant be found in Nigeria bro!
Yeah, i just read it up...mostly in America
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by CosmicPhoenix: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2020
gaboon vipers are native to africa,which americans dey chop am?

daddytime:
Confirmed Gaboon viper.

Even Americans dey chop am well.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by laiza(m): 8:23am On Sep 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

But lack of presence of its head can't let u distinguish it frm puff adder
It's not a Puff adder. The body design is enough recognition.
Re: The Snake We Caught With Wire In Our Farm. by okoroemeka(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2020
The white express road lines on the back confirm it's a gaboon viper,that snake is a living breathing land mine,very dangerous and don't get out of the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 10 Fulani Herdsmen Rapped One Woman In The Bush {video} / How Long Is The Hair On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Woman(photos) / What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.