Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Their Views On Tithing Should Be Looked At With Caution. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Their Views On Tithing Should Be Looked At With Caution. (192 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Their Views On Tithing Should Be Looked At With Caution. by OpenYourEyes4: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2020
I don't depend on tithe and I honestly don't plan to.

My main purpose of writing this is for you to be careful how you support the idea they preach concerning tithing. They could be doing that to defund the church, others maybe doing it ignorantly.
Read your Bible to understand that the early Church did more than tithing.
Becareful so you don't get decieved

(1) (Reply)

Let us thank God For Protecting Africa / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 21 September 2020 - UNDERSTANDING PEACE / (26). Secrets To Answers To Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.