Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa (501 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / Help With Canada Permanent Residency Application Guidelines ! / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Fifi2017: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Good morning all

Please I need Diy guide to Canada Permanent visa for Family of 3. I've tried going through all the canada thread but seem confusing as I don't even know where to start from. Please I'll greatly appreciate tour responds you wonderful people of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Loonyy(m): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2021
hello Oooooh FF
Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Fifi2017:
Good morning all

Please I need Diy guide to Canada Permanent visa for Family of 3. I've tried going through all the canada thread but seem confusing as I don't even know where to start from. Please I'll greatly appreciate tour responds you wonderful people of Nairaland.
re read the threads slowly, use YouTube too and Facebook group. The threads are diy already

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Cousin9999: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Find the Canada threads. Excellent info there.
Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Fifi2017: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Lagbaja88:
re read the threads slowly, use YouTube too and Facebook group. The threads are diy already

OK thank you but the thread is confusing with part 2,3 and the rest. Which I can get the thread from the beginning, I'll really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Fifi2017: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cousin9999:
Find the Canada threads. Excellent info there.

Thank you so much please can you post the link of part 1 thread. Cos while I was following its confusing
Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Fifi2017: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Loonyy:
hello Oooooh FF

Hi
Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Fifi2017:

OK thank you but the thread is confusing with part 2,3 and the rest. Which I can get the thread from the beginning, I'll really appreciate
what is your age, academic qualifications, years of experience
Re: Please I Need Diy Guide To Canada Permanent Visa by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2021

(1)

Another Batch Of Nigerians Deported For Illegally Living In Ghana / JUST IN: Passengers Escape Death As Plane Crashes In Ilorin / Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.