Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Doctors Told Me I Had 4 Years To Live,’ Brave Doreen Moraa Living With Hiv/aids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctors Told Me I Had 4 Years To Live,’ Brave Doreen Moraa Living With Hiv/aids (451 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Told Me I Had 4 Years To Live,’ Brave Doreen Moraa Living With Hiv/aids by KenyanBlogger(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
On December 1, World’s Aids day, those living with HIV/AIDs celebrated it differently. Some chose to share their stories, other chose to create awareness about their status and 26-year-old Doreen Moraa, took to social media to narrate her life journey living with the virus.

Doreen, a brave soldier, who is never afraid of sharing her story, revealed that she was told by doctors that she had only four years to live after she was diagnosed with the virus. Doreen Moraa, narrated how she has faced stigma and discrimination but the brave woman she is, she has not let that deter her from being herself.
Below is the message she shared on World’s Aids day;

My name is Doreen Moraa Moracha 26 years ago I was born to a HIV discordant couple mum is positive, dad is negative (they are still together) I am a third born in a family of 5,4 of us are still alive my little brother went to be with the Lord my other 3 siblings are HIV negative.

Read more>> https://gengetonehype.co.ke/doctors-told-me-i-had-4-years-to-live-brave-doreen-moraa-living-with-hiv-aids-narrates/
Re: Doctors Told Me I Had 4 Years To Live,’ Brave Doreen Moraa Living With Hiv/aids by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Magic has been positive for more than 25yrs...

So LA click LA Lakers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Was Caught Sexing This Lady(click This Link To Watch) / Watch What Some Ladies Are Doing To Meet Up / MTN NG Youtube Bundle Cheat To Browse & Download Unlimited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.