Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1292 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
It is a dangerous society. Shey like dis now we go talk say the woman do the right thing?
wetin the woman wan do?

the thing wey devil plan be say make she get problem for her marrtal home.ehen! plus husband,brother and iyawo give devil chance.(the thing Don scatter)

inorder to save iyawo nah!
na to send am back to Villa for some time till this mata turn to history of kunta kunte(people Don forget).from there she go find her level
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even if it was a self-contain you stay with your husband.. your brother in-law still would respect his brother and his wife..

Or you had something to do with your brother in-law

But this story seem to me like something you just came up with to seek attention..
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

wetin the woman wan do?

the thing wey devil plan be say make she get problem for her marrtal home.ehen! plus husband,brother and iyawo give devil chance.(the thing Don scatter)

inorder to save iyawo nah!
na to send am back to Villa for some time till this mata turn to history of kunta kunte(people Don forget).from there she go find her level
This life sha no balance at all.
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:

This life sha no balance at all.
Na the reason we dey beg Baba God 2_4_7 nau
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

Na the we dey beg Baba God 2_4_7 nau
Abi o. Make person no go bite pass Wetin e fit chew

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by illicit(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
If u are married in one room, u shd get ur head checked
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2020
illicit:
If u are married in one room, u shd get ur head checked
meaning?
Re: Is This Normal? by illicit(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:
meaning?

The space is too limited

I don't encourage it
Re: Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

My husband's brother has been with some time and he calls me our wife. I so detest that name because I am older than him.

Now he dumps his dirty clothes for me to wash. He sleeps on the same bed I sleep on with my husband. I woke up this morning when my husband was already off bed to see this guys arm is resting in my back.

My husband doesn't see anything wrong it. Please, is this brother in law's attitude normal? I am feeling uncomfortable, please.

What should I do?
Calling U Our Wife Means Nothing. However, Don't Tolerate D Washing Of His Dirty Clothes & Other Of His Bad Habits.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Gist: Bill Gates Had A Sidepiece While Still Married / How I Fcvked A Billionaire's Daughter / Bride Shocks Guests As She Arrives At Her Wedding In A White Casket [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.