Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 AM

Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal? (1258 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
My husband's brother has been with some time and he calls me our wife. I so detest that name because I am older than him.

Now he dumps his dirty clothes for me to wash. He sleeps on the same bed I sleep on with my husband. I woke up this morning when my husband was already off bed to see this guys arm is resting in my back.

My husband doesn't see anything wrong it. Please, is this brother in law's attitude normal? I am feeling uncomfortable, please.

What should I do?
Re: Is This Normal? by dorin27(f): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Why do I have this feeling..this story is not real!!

7 Likes

Re: Is This Normal? by UDUJ(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

My husband's brother has been with some time and he calls me our wife. I so detest that name because I am older than him.

Now he dumps his dirty clothes for me to wash. He sleeps on the same bed I sleep on with my husband. I woke up this morning when my husband was already off bed to see this guys arm is resting in my back.

My husband doesn't see anything wrong it. Please, is this brother in law's attitude normal? I am feeling uncomfortable, please.

What should I do?

Your brother in law sleeps on the same bed with you and your husband, lmao cheesy

This can only happen in a one bedroom face me I face apartment or you are just seeking for attention like you always do.

Anyway thanks for the laugh cheesy
Re: Is This Normal? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:

I wouldn't waste my time here if I a.m not enduring this, are you normal?
Re: Is This Normal? by UDUJ(m): 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:

Go through her profile and posts. She is a known chronic attention seeker. Majority of her posts are fictional cheesy
Re: Is This Normal? by Jafar1: 5:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
1st of all.. How many rooms do u have in ur house??
Re: Is This Normal? by Brandonx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Is This Normal? by Brandonx(m): 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2020
It's another one from preciousgirl grin grin .
@OP you sure say no be mad you wan mad so ?
Re: Is This Normal? by dorin27(f): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

anybody seeking attention could come up with any story just to get noticed. Btw, why did you ask if I am normal? do I sound abnormal to you?
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
you say whaaaat?

husband brother sleep ing with you and your husband on the same bed and dumped his clothes for who to wash?

well! the balls in literarily in your hands.

decide what you want.
Re: Is This Normal? by dorin27(f): 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

Go through her profile and posts. She is a known chronic attention seeker. Majority of her posts are fictional cheesy
now I understand better
Re: Is This Normal? by debbydams(f): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Jafar1:
1st of all.. How many rooms do u have in ur house??
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

What should I do?
Where do you want him to sleep? On the floor?
Re: Is This Normal? by edward1106(m): 5:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

I believe whoever you quoted, be such a he or a she is normal, but you're the one whose mental state is in question.
You posted what doesn't make sense or shouldn't be allowed by a normal person and the person u quoted expressed her opinion berating such absurdity....... in fact, lemme stop here. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
if the guy also on the floor ,is it bad?
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

if the guy also on the floor ,is it bad?
it is bad o. Leave the small innocent boy to sleep on the bed peacefully
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
it is bad o. Leave the small innocent boy to sleep on the bed peacefully
is he the one that bought the bed abi is the woman on the bed his wife or does he have a say on who should sleep on the bed.
Re: Is This Normal? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
SO DO YOU WANT HIM TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR?
IF YOUR HUSBAND (OR YOU) CAN'T GET AN EXTRA SMALL MATTRESS, PLEASE ALLOW HIM ENJOY WITH YOU PEOPLE. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? by edward1106(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:

Are you guys still on the same planet as I am? Are you for real asking that question?
Oh Lawd! It's enough bullshit inconveniencing someone. A normal person would sleep on the chair or floor given one room, otherwise find your way.
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

is he the one that bought the bed abi is the woman on the bed his wife or does he have a say on who should sleep on the bed.
Husband wey buy bed nor complain, na you come dey complain. Aside touching her which is a taboo in most places. He may have nothing in his mind.
And if he does, the consent of the OP is needed to fire on.
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
edward1106:

Are you guys still on the same planet as I am? Are you for real asking that question?
Oh Lawd! It's enough bullshit inconveniencing someone. A normal person would sleep on the chair or floor given one room, otherwise find your way.
Omo there is nothing abnormal about sleeping on the bed. Op just want to oppress omolomo
Re: Is This Normal? by edward1106(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
dorin27:
anybody seeking attention could come up with any story just to get noticed. Btw, why did you ask if I am normal? do I sound abnormal to you?

You know what I think this is and other similar senseless posts, it's more like they are posted to generate argument and hence increase traffic here. Otherwise, I see no sense in them being posted. Nonetheless, we are here to help them achieve their goal. grin
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Husband wey buy bed nor complain, na you come dey complain. Aside touching her which is a taboo in most places. He may have nothing in his mind.
And if he does, the consent of the OP is needed to fire on.
husband and wife have joined and has become one body.
the decision to house is for the husband to decide but the choice to have another person to sleep on the bed with the wife requires the consent of the wife before even getting into the bed

two, that the man is now touching the wife on that bed.hian!

three,if sex should eventually happen.should it be called concenting sex between three adults or wife harassment to conceive or rape
Re: Is This Normal? by dorin27(f): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
edward1106:

You know what I think this is and other similar senseless posts, it's more like they are posted to generate argument and hence increase traffic here. Otherwise, I see no sense in them being posted. Nonetheless, we are here to help them achieve their goal. grin
Exactly.
Re: Is This Normal? by edward1106(m): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Omo there is nothing abnormal about sleeping on the bed. Op just want to oppress omolomo

If u have ever allowed someone to stay with you and they start acting like they are the one paying the rent, u just have to show them their place with maturity.
This is how irritating it is for bachelors, how much more being married?
Yea, there is nothing wrong sleeping on the bed until you wake up to realise you (as a visitor) are not the only one on the bed.
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

husband and wife have joined and has become one body.
the decision to house is for the husband to decide but the choice to have another person to sleep on the bed with the wife requires the consent of the wife before even getting into the bed

two, that the man is now touching the wife on that bed.hian!

three,if sex should eventually happen.should it be called concenting sex between three adults or wife harassment to conceive or rape
Hian Abeg na play I dey o. I understand what OP Is stating clearly. Just being savage.
Meanwhile don’t trust people narration exactly how they say it. So a soft side advise should be given
Re: Is This Normal? by donbachi(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Normal...but if him give u anything in the absence of ur husband,don't eat nor drink.
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:

Hian Abeg na play I dey o. I understand what OP Is stating clearly. Just being savage.
Meanwhile don’t trust people narration exactly how they say it. So a soft side advise should be given
I know you were been Savage.

the thing is there are some homes that are experiencing this particular kind of problem.
that is a situation where the brother of a woman's husband was sleeping in the room of the husband with the wife.the husband went for a job and the brother stated bonking the wife.the wife got fed up and went to station and said the brother was literarily raping her in the house.
imagine the hell that was unleashed in the husband family compound.the family now spin the story that the wife is to be blamed.
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

I know you were been Savage.

the thing is there are some homes that are experiencing this particular kind of problem.
that is a situation where the brother of a woman's husband was sleeping in the room of the husband with the wife.the husband went for a job and the brother stated bonking the wife.the wife got fed up and went to station and said the brother was literarily raping her in the house.
imagine the hell that was unleashed in the husband family compound.the family now spin the story that the wife is to be blamed.
Hmmm omo that one strong o. Chai
Re: Is This Normal? by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
stanliwise:

Hmmm omo that one strong o. Chai
as in ehn!

no be small fight!

by the time them bail the case comot station(claiming the families will settle the matter)the woman just pack comot the house straight to village.
Re: Is This Normal? by stanliwise(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
baralatie:

as in ehn!

no be small fight!

by the time them bail the case comot station(claiming the families will settle the matter)the woman just pack comot the house straight to village.
It is a dangerous society. Shey like dis now we go talk say the woman do the right thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did You Get Ban? (Pic) / +18: Ka3na Had Sex With Praise On TV But He Didn't Last 5 Seconds — See Solution / BDC Operators In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.