Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship (990 Views)

Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Sameazy15: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Am like confused
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Oracleforce: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
Don't judge a book by his cover there some people that are using costly phones and cars and they are broke financially but there are some that they Iive a coded life, but they stinky rich....

Imo state governor phone is not too costly but the man get money
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Coder2Client(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
It matters to small girls especially those in their early 20.

1 Like

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by yarimo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
in Nigeria yes but in abroad nope
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2020
E no suppose matter..

Some mumu babes go first look your phone use am judge you..

2 Likes

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by hollah124: 7:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
in Nigeria yes but in abroad nope
[/s]
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
It actually does matter!!!
If/when you meet a fancy babe rocking the latest IPhone asking you for money because she is hungry.... tell that obviously deluded woman to go eat the apple at the back of her phone.
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by sammyije(m): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
E no suppose matter

what do I know?
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Uncle93(m): 8:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you're really good looking it does not matter . You can't be worwor and be using wor wor phone too .. How the partner go take manage Wor-Wor-ism
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
If/when you meet a fancy babe rocking the latest IPhone asking you for money because she is hungry.... tell that obviously deluded woman to go eat the apple at the back of her phone.
Your hate for women is on another level
Try to be calming down Brown grin

2 Likes

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Sameazy15: 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
BornSnner9:
E no suppose matter..

Some mumu babes go first look your phone use am judge you..
i support u bro
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by baralatie(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
I am here to survey this booked soace
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Didder Drogba uses iPhone 6. Case closed
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Connected1: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
No, it never was.
If you tell me nonsense about the things I buy with my hard earned money then you are looking for something serious.
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by lightangel65i(m): 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Sameazy15:
Am like confused

Deep sigh

No it dosent, i remember using torch light phone to nail otedola's daughter
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

grin

1 Like

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
OPAA6:

Your hate for women is on another level
Try to be calming down Brown grin

Your delusion makes you believe I hate women...while when I say the same thing about dumb men, people like you will therefore say I sukc up to women...then when I say something against gays they will say I am homophpbic and when I say something supporting gays they will say I am a homo.. same with xtianity, anal sex, marriage, kids etc

Grow up, it's called HAVING AN OPINION!... and my opinion is that any woman who has an IPhone (believing its some type of status) but begs for money should go sell her damn phone 1st.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Your delusion makes you believe I hate women...while when I say the same thing about dumb men, people like you will therefore say I sukc up to women...then when I say something against gays they will say I am homophpbic and when I say something supporting gays they will say I am a homo.. same with xtianity, anal sex, marriage, kids etc

Grow up, it's called HAVING AN OPINION!... and my opinion is that any woman who has an IPhone (believing its some type of status) but begs for money should go sell her damn phone 1st.
I agree with you have seen some of your comments here and you're somehow hard on women lol
But it no problem
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kini op nwi?
Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
OPAA6:

I agree with you have seen some of your comments here and you're somehow hard on women lol
But it no problem

I am hard on STUPIDITY... (whether from male or female). The reason I mentioned women is because they are the one in Nigeria who will rock Iphones/shoes/bags as a status symbol but beg for money for this or that. Men are no strangers in this rubbish, but instead of using phones, they use money/cars as a status symbol, while begging women for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by CAPSLOCKED: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
The reason I mentioned women is because they are the one in Nigeria who will rock Iphones/shoes/bags as a status symbol but beg for money for this or that. Men are no strangers in this rubbish, but instead of using phones, they use money/cars as a status symbol, while begging women for sex.

YOU KNOW THEM WELL. IT'S ALL ABOUT FLAUNTING OUTSIDE WHILE SQUATTING AND EXISTING IN SQUALOR ON THE INSIDE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Phone U Are Using Really Matter In A Relationship by CosmicPhoenix: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
the fake it till you make it crew

CAPSLOCKED:

YOU KNOW THEM WELL. IT'S ALL ABOUT FLAUNTING OUTSIDE WHILE SQUATTING AND EXISTING IN SQUALOR ON THE INSIDE.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? / We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? / 7 Things Every man Should Look Out For In A Woman Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.