Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) (8541 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by kizzionline(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
To most men, the issue of the size of manhood has been a cause for worry. This concern has been exacerbated by many things like the average size of manhood and the importance of manhood size.

The average manhood size, from the results gathered from 170 men showed that, an average manhood size, when erected is 13.12cm. What ladies think the average and ideal dick size should be is 14.19cm. It means, many men are not really their type in term of size.

One of the biggest concerns of men is what their partners think about the size of their manhood. From the results of our findings, over 60% of ladies/women agreed that, size is pretty important.

See the thoughts of some women on dick size, you will definitely laugh at them:

https://www.bazecity.com/manhood-does-the-size-really-matter/

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Romeo3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Some 2 inches Niggas will soon invade the thread to say "it's not about size but how they use it" grin

14 Likes

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by blackpanthar: 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
When buying food in a restaurant, does size matter?

When choosing a sex partner whether in the name of marriage or cheating or prostitution... Does size matter.

Let us stop deceiving our generation. Size will forever matter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by GuyWise101(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thanks to God for this hereditary gift to my linage, any woman I pass always comes back for more.

Team Long and big.

1 Like

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Zither(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chai... Leaders of tomorrow...talking about d**k size as if it is any achievement. Well, this is what happens when a person's brain is under indefinite suspension and the d**k does the thinking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Size does not matter, what matters is in its usage.

God punish borehole pussy. Being creating havoc since 1 b.c

5 Likes

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
Thanks to God for this hereditary gift to my linage, any woman I pass always comes back for more.

Team Long and big.

Oya, Joseph wake from your dreams. Snap back to reality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Some 2 inches Niggas will soon invade the thread to say "it's not about size but how they use it" grin
your comment wouldn't let them.

LIVINGICON:
Size does not matter, what matters is in its usage.

God punish borehole pussy. Being creating havoc since 1 b.c

lolzzz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
See them...thats the only thing they are good at discussing. Size of P. They never discuss the size of their bank accounts or achievements. Littering the whole place with useless topics of no moral value.

I SMH for the kind of men we have these days.
I await your mentions as your usual. But bear in mind you have no idea who you're :mentioning cos I'm not who I represent on here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
See them...thats the only thing they are good at discussing. Size of P. They never discuss the size of their bank accounts or achievements. Littering the whole place with useless topics of no moral value.

I await your mentions as your usual. But best in mind you have no idea who you're mentioning cos I'm not who I represent on here.
hypocrite..

3 Likes

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by snitchbitch: 2:07am On Feb 13, 2020
the pvssy is elastic, babies head come and go out of the pussy everyday, men don't need to increase their penis size to satisfy women, Toto na rubber, just fvxk it and move on, you carry size 2 fvxk Titi, will you go and increase it if Ronke's size is 98?

women aren't created to be contented with what they have, you can't satisfy women, you can only try, most women leave their rich guys for guys with big penise.s to fuxk them well well. dlck na small letter g god for women, those that have it know how well to use it,

at their(women) assemblies and gossip talks or in hairdressing salons, they do nothing but talk about BIG DIlCKS!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by noxy1962(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2020
It doesn’t matter to me, I’m a guy. wink

1 Like

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by rex444(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2020
no matter d size , the recipient no go still die ....
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by FanOfMyself: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Romeo3:
grin grin grin You're so funny!!
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol. And I was thinkinh my 17cm was small...
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Spykid101: 9:46am On Feb 13, 2020
GET QUICK CASH LOAN OF UP TO 6M BTW 2.99 & 4%. NO GUARANTOR(S)! NO COLLATERAL!! DISBURSED IN 3 HOURS!!! CONTACT HAFEEZ ON 081-3799-7189
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Xzydar(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Tallesty1(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Size doesn't matter - Ishilove
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Zubbycally2030(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2020
*LAUNCHING ON THE 7TH FEBRUARY

*Here is how it work .*

*1. Premium*
Login Bonus= 100Naira.
Google Advert Share=200Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *1000naira.*
*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*2. Gold Premium*

Login Bonus= 200Naira.
Google Advert Share=400Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *2000naira*

*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*THIS IS OUR TWO PLAIN FOR NOW*

*Here is the calculation*
*Plan 1*
Login Bonus= 7x100=700naira
Google Advert= 7x200=1400
Cash out after 7days =N2100

*Plan 2*
Login Bonus= 7x200=1400
Google Advert= 7x300=2800
Cash out after 7days =N4200

*Referral Bonus is Just Extra Income and You Cashout Referral Everyday.*

*YOU RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EVERY 7DAYS*

Click her to register �
http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

Join the whatsapp group
https:///FcCBuYJGMRXBmoXRbPWk8O
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by geezynoni: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:

your comment wouldn't let them.

lolzzz.
Mad o grin
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by backtalkG(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2020
dey shout 9 inches while tongue don collect your babe

4 Likes

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2020
its a yes or no ansa...size is important bt d skills u gat is more importanter...no amount of size can fill a bore hole...jus learn work n use ur size well
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Ishilove: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
Size doesn't matter - Ishilove
When did I ever say that? tongue grin If it cannot shift womb then it is not it at all.

3 Likes

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Teaser4(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
no be size wey matter, na how to use am gan...
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Davash222(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ishilove:

When did I ever say that? tongue grin If it cannot shift womb then it is not it at all.
Lol
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by rattlesnake(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
does the wideness of the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed matters
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by DaddyMorenike: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
If your preq too is like tiger battery, say hi!!!
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Malawian(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Lol. And I was thinkinh my 17cm was small...
You are over 6 ft tall abi? we have the same insecurities because i have seen guys with gbola wey dey shake head.
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Zammani(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I await your mentions as your usual. But bear in mind you have no idea who you're :mentioning cos I'm not who I represent on here.
This is definitely a man thinking out loud.
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Malawian:

You are over 6 ft tall abi? we have the same insecurities because i have seen guys with gbola wey dey shake head.

I am not 6 ft tall. I am 5,7
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ishilove:

My favorite nairalander. So you too have joined bad gang abi? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.