Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified (136 Views)

The Five Fold MINISTRIES :DISCERNING Your Calling By BURDENS / Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
"When the Feast was already half over, Jesus went up into the temple [court] and began to teach.
15 The Jews were astonished. They said, How is it that this Man has learning [is so versed in the sacred Scriptures and in theology] when He has never studied?
16 Jesus answered them by saying, My teaching is not My own, but His Who sent Me.
17 If any man desires to do His will (God’s pleasure), he will know (have the needed illumination to recognize, and can tell for himself) whether the teaching(I share) is from God or whether I am speaking from Myself and of My own accord and on My own authority.
18 He who speaks on his own authority seeks to win honor for himself. [He whose teaching originates with himself seeks his own glory.] But He Who seeks the glory and is eager for the honor of Him Who sent Him, He is true; and there is no unrighteousness or falsehood or deception in Him."
(John 7:14-18)
If you want to discern whether anybody who shares the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified is *genuine* check whether he/she is trying to praise himself/herself or draw people to himself/herself or attract people to his/her own denomination or open his/her own church/fellowship
OR
He/she wants to lead himself/herself and those who listen or encounter his/her teachings to *FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ONLY AS THE SON OF GOD AND THE ONLY MEANS OF HUMAN SALVATION*
Re: Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by orisa37: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
BY THEIR FRUITS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by ggirl4real: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2020
What about baby Christians who are just trying to find their feet?

How are they supposed to discern and not be deceived?
Re: Discerning Genuine Teachers Of The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified by jekagadura: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
@ochibuogwu5 there are churches that preach the crucifixion of Jesus as a smokescreen for the sinister evil they perpetrate in the secret...your criteria is flawed and can be penetrated by satan. Besides Paul declares that we are to go beyond your criteria which is basically part of the first principles of the oracles of God to handle more bizarre revelations...you cannot tell a true church unless you are in the spirit because the Spirit bears witness with our spirit!

Go into your house, pray, worship and wait upon the LORD Jesus for dreams and revelations...soon enough your supernatural senses will lighten up as the Holy Ghost works through you. As soon as you come in contact with satanic doctrine your heart will detect it and reject it...the Holy Ghost is the master key to all mysteries and you can only be filled with Him by continuous fellowship and communion with Him.

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Succeed (3) / When All Hope Is Lost / What Does The Bible Say About Free Will? Is God In Control?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.