Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? (830 Views)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by Dickson178(m): 2:46am On Jul 31, 2022
I was walking on my way home, a man stopped me and be preaching the word of God to me and which I enjoyed it.. suddenly he talks about Jesus Christ going to hell fire wen he was dead , and I don't want to question him coz I don't like argument. After he was done, I left.
So , secondly a man in a bus preaching the word of God wen I was heading to Imo state talk about Jesus Christ going to hell fire, and I was confused totally... Please I wanna know more about this.. thanks y'all, I appreciate your comments below.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by Mrsoft3(m): 3:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Dickson178:
I was walking on my way home, a man stopped me and be preaching the word of God to me and which I enjoyed it.. suddenly he talks about Jesus Christ going to hell fire wen he was dead , and I don't want to question him coz I don't like argument. After he was done, I left.
So , secondly a man in a bus preaching the word of God wen I was heading to Imo state talk about Jesus Christ going to hell fire, and I was confused totally... Please I wanna know more about this.. thanks y'all, I appreciate your comments below.

Jesus never went to 'hell fire' he went to hell. Hell is the temporary abode for every man when he dies as a sinner, the bible stated it how Abraham was in hell, the story of Lazarus and the rich man. Hell is where the devil stays and rules, Jesus had to go there as a man but was sinless hence he collected the key and became the general ruler.

The lake of fire popularly known as hell fire' is the eternal damation plan of God for the devil and his cohorts, presently it is empty until the great judgement day where the evil ones will be sent there for enternity.

Even the bible confirmed the dangerous spirit worst than the devil being chained by God and not allow to roam because of the sake of the saint.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Dickson178:
Jesus Christ instead died and was in the grave for 3 days. The hell he is said to have been to while He was in the grave, this by Peter, is the place where spirits from the time of Noah were kept until the time of Jesus Christ coming and eventual death. undecided

The other Hell, the place of eternal damnation described in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 is instead a part of the Kingdom of God and only those who are born-again can end up in that Hell only after Jesus Christ returns and judges the sheep and the goats in His flock. According to Jesus Christ, Hell will remain closed for admission until the end, so since Jesus Christ did not ascend until after He was raised, He could not have been in this here Hell. undecided
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:22am On Jul 31, 2022
Some of the confusion that Jesus went to Hell has arisen from such passages as Psalm 16:10–11 as translated in the King James Version: “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. . . . Thou wilt show me the path of life.” “Hell” is not a correct translation in this verse. A correct reading would be “the grave” or “sheol.” Jesus said to the thief beside Him, “Today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43); He did not say, “I will see you in hell.” Jesus’ body was in the tomb; His soul/spirit went to be with the blessed in sheol/hades. Unfortunately, in many versions of the Bible, translators are not consistent, or correct, in how they translate the Hebrew and Greek words for “sheol,” “hades,” and “hell.”

Some now have the viewpoint that Jesus went to “hell” or the suffering side of sheol/hades in order to further be punished for our sins. This idea is completely unbiblical. It was the death of Jesus on the cross that sufficiently provided for our redemption. It was His shed blood that effected our own cleansing from sin (1 John 1:7–9). As He hung there on the cross, He took the sin burden of the whole human race upon Himself. He became sin for us: “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God” (2 Corinthians 5:21). This imputation of sin helps us understand Christ’s struggle in the garden of Gethsemane with the cup of sin which would be poured out upon Him on the cross.

As Jesus neared death, He said, “It is finished” (John 19:30). His suffering in our place was completed. His soul/spirit went to hades (the place of the dead). Jesus did not go to “hell” or the suffering side of hades; He went to “Abraham’s side” or the blessed side of hades. Jesus’ suffering ended the moment He died. The payment for sin was paid. He then awaited the resurrection of His body and His return to glory in His ascension. Did Jesus go to hell? No. Did Jesus go to sheol/hades? Yes.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 5:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Dickson178:

DaddyFreeze2020:
Some of the confusion that Jesus went to Hell has arisen from such passages as Psalm 16:10–11 as translated in the King James Version: “For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. . . . Thou wilt show me the path of life.” “Hell” is not a correct translation in this verse. A correct reading would be “the grave” or “sheol.” Jesus said to the thief beside Him, “Today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43); He did not say, “I will see you in hell.” Jesus’ body was in the tomb; His soul/spirit went to be with the blessed in sheol/hades. Unfortunately, in many versions of the Bible, translators are not consistent, or correct, in how they translate the Hebrew and Greek words for “sheol,” “hades,” and “hell.”

Some now have the viewpoint that Jesus went to “hell” or the suffering side of sheol/hades in order to further be punished for our sins. This idea is completely unbiblical. It was the death of Jesus on the cross that sufficiently provided for our redemption. It was His shed blood that effected our own cleansing from sin (1 John 1:7–9). As He hung there on the cross, He took the sin burden of the whole human race upon Himself. He became sin for us: “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God” (2 Corinthians 5:21). This imputation of sin helps us understand Christ’s struggle in the garden of Gethsemane with the cup of sin which would be poured out upon Him on the cross.

As Jesus neared death, He said, “It is finished” (John 19:30). His suffering in our place was completed. His soul/spirit went to hades (the place of the dead). Jesus did not go to “hell” or the suffering side of hades; He went to “Abraham’s side” or the blessed side of hades. Jesus’ suffering ended the moment He died. The payment for sin was paid. He then awaited the resurrection of His body and His return to glory in His ascension. Did Jesus go to hell? No. Did Jesus go to sheol/hades? Yes.
Here is the main scripture of reference

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by pyyxxaro: 5:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Nor be only WENT TO HELL na WENT TO CHIBOK undecided
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:28am On Jul 31, 2022
TenQ:

Here is the main scripture of reference

1Pet 3:18-20:
"For Christ also has once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

Jesus was DEAD just like all other creatures so in the grave he couldn't do anything because at death there's nothing anybody can do {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 9:5-6, 10} that's why Paul said he prayed fervently to God who can SAVE him! Hebrews 5:7

So what did Peter meant saying at death Jesus preached to spirits in prison?

Those angels have fallen and they know that God's Kingdom will not permit them to continue as immortals {Mark 1:24} but they don't know what will happen to them since they're not humans that are mortals. 1Peter 1:12
So the death and inactivity of the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} PREACHED {WARNED) them that God has the power to send all of them back to NON-EXISTENCE just as Jesus was inactive for three days! smiley
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was DEAD just like all other creatures so in the grave he couldn't do anything because at death there's nothing anybody can do {Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 9:5-6, 10} that's why Paul said he prayed fervently to God who can SAVE him! Hebrews 5:7

So what did Peter meant saying at death Jesus preached to spirits in prison?

Those angels have fallen and they know that God's Kingdom will not permit them to continue as immortals {Mark 1:24} but they don't know what will happen to them since they're not humans that are mortals. 1Peter 1:12
So the death and inactivity of the firstborn of all creation {Colossians 1:15} PREACHED {WARNED) them that God has the power to send all of them back to NON-EXISTENCE just as Jesus was inactive for three days! smiley
Jesus died and in his unconscious state, he preached to angels!?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
TenQ:

Jesus died and in his unconscious state, he preached to angels!?

It's his condition (inactivity for three days) that became a preaching to demons in Tartarus! 2Peter 2:4
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's his condition (inactivity for three days) that became a preaching to demons in Tartarus! 2Peter 2:4
His living was no message but in his unconscious state, demons started repenting. Some of the repentant demons probably started the JW organisation.

Thanks for the exposition
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
TenQ:

His living was no message but in his unconscious state, demons started repenting. Some of the repentant demons probably started the JW organisation.

Thanks for the exposition

You're always annoyed whenever you receive interpretations that's contrary to what you were taught. It would have been wisdom on your part if you also leave other interpretations without harsh response just as those in the thread did when you presented your own interpretation.

Jesus was DEAD and at death he knew nothing just as God's word says {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} he was only conscious before death that's why he begged God to rescue him from death. So how can a dead man preach?

Demons are fallen angels so they don't repent rather Jesus' death is to alert them that their expiration date is right at the corner as they all witnessed the firstborn of all creations whom they all knew very as the commander in chief of all heavenly armies became inactivity (dead) for three days. smiley
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're always annoyed whenever you receive interpretations that's contrary to what you were taught. It would have been wisdom on your part if you also leave other interpretations without harsh response just as those in the thread did when you presented your own interpretation.

Jesus was DEAD and at death he knew nothing just as God's word says {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} he was only conscious before death that's why he begged God to rescue him from death. So how can a dead man preach?

Demons are fallen angels so they don't repent rather Jesus' death is to alert them that their expiration date is right at the corner as they all witnessed the firstborn of all creations whom they all knew very as the commander in chief of all heavenly armies became inactivity (dead) for three days. smiley
Demons don't repent yet Jesus preached to them: for what!?

What then does it mean to preach?
I don't know if I've lost the language of English to understand what preaching means!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
TenQ:

Demons don't repent yet Jesus preached to them: for what!?
What then does it mean to preach?
I don't know if I've lost the language of English to understand what preaching means!

The word translated PREACH can also mean WARN!

When God sent Jonah to Nineveh it wasn't to PREACH for them to repent but declaration of judgement. That was the agreement between God and Jonah but when the people repented and God didn't carry out the destruction as agreed Jonah was angry.
So God used the death of Jesus to proclaim a death sentence on those demons! smiley
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dickson178:

It's a common belief that Christ went to hell, to take the keys of death (whatever that means) from the devil. People often said things like "since he was without sin, the flames didn't burn him" and stuff like that. Which if you think about it, doesn't make any logical sense because

1) If his goal was to get the keys from hell, then why didn't he just go there from heaven or whatever? Why come to earth first and have to die to do so?

2) If his purpose was to pay the price for our sins, and people who sin are supposed to be in an eternal Barbecue, then why isn't he there now burning on behalf of all those who have accepted him?

But then again.. That's christian belief for you
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The word translated PREACH can also mean WARN!

When God sent Jonah to Nineveh it wasn't to PREACH for them to repent but declaration of judgement. That was the agreement between God and Jonah but when the people repented and God didn't carry out the destruction as agreed Jonah was angry.
So God used the death of Jesus to proclaim a death sentence on those demons! smiley
Preaching to mean warning!?
To what purpose!?

Or you mean threats!?

If it is preaching, a turn around or repentance is expected!
Did Jesus expect these spirits to CHANGE!?
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

Preaching to mean warning!?
To what purpose!?
Or you mean threats!?
If it is preaching, a turn around or repentance is expected!
Did Jesus expect these spirits to CHANGE!?
The highlighted is not correct!
A proclamation of destruction is also a form of PREACHING not necessarily a way to call for repentance.
Note what God's word says after Jesus' earthly assignment has been successful {John 19:30} it was like Jesus escaped all the traps Satan kept to stumble him {Luke 4:2, 13} so immediately the job was complete Jesus Christ could say:

All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth" Matthew 28:18

Jesus' mission which includes death on the torture stake with humiliation was a success so Satan and demons (spirits in Tartarus/prison) now got the message that their destruction is fast approaching that's why they turned against worshipers of God with fierce {Revelations 12:17} but why have they become so aggressive after Jesus?
Note that Jesus also said things will become tougher for God's servants right from the time of John the baptist {Matthew 11:12} so whoever wants to serve God must be fully prepared for battle against the forces of darkness! Ephesians 6:12

Well it's because his earthly ministry beginning with baptism by John, preaching and teaching, death and resurrection serves as a WARNING message (PREACHING) to those evil spirits that their time is running out! Revelations 12:12
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is not correct!
A proclamation of destruction is also a form of PREACHING not necessarily a way to call for repentance.
Note what God's word says after Jesus' earthly assignment has been successful {John 19:30} it was like Jesus escaped all the traps Satan kept to stumble him {Luke 4:2, 13} so immediately the job was complete Jesus Christ could say:

All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth" Matthew 28:18

Jesus' mission which includes death on the torture stake with humiliation was a success so Satan and demons (spirits in Tartarus/prison) now got the message that their destruction is fast approaching that's why they turned against worshipers of God with fierce {Revelations 12:17} but why have they become so aggressive after Jesus?
Note that Jesus also said things will become tougher for God's servants right from the time of John the baptist {Matthew 11:12} so whoever wants to serve God must be fully prepared for battle against the forces of darkness! Ephesians 6:12

Well it's because his earthly ministry beginning with baptism by John, preaching and teaching, death and resurrection serves as a WARNING message (PREACHING) to those evil spirits that their time is running out! Revelations 12:12
Its amazing that you still do not realize how you are forcefully trying to redefine a simple word "PREACHING" just to suit your doctrine.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

Its amazing that you still do not realize how you are forcefully trying to redefine a simple word "PREACHING" just to suit your doctrine.

Well according to God's word the dead can't do anything at all {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} so DEAD Jesus can't preach literally because he was in his grave a place of no activities Sir! Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well according to God's word the dead can't do anything at all {Ecclesiastes 9:5-6} so DEAD Jesus can't preach literally because he was in his grave a place of no activities Sir! Ecclesiastes 9:10 smiley
But Christ that died preached to lost souls!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

But Christ that died preached to lost souls!

According to God's word the DEAD knows nothing neither can they feel anything! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
So DEAD Jesus can't PREACH literally under that condition! smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word the DEAD knows nothing neither can they feel anything! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
So DEAD Jesus can't PREACH literally under that condition! smiley
It's also amazing that the long-suffering of God waited for these "fallen angels" to repent at the time of Noah and God just finally ignored them to pick 8 humans.
1Pet 3:19-20:
"By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

It's also amazing that the long-suffering of God waited for these "fallen angels" to repent at the time of Noah and God just finally ignored them to pick 8 humans.
"By which also he went and preached to the spirits in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long-suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

At least you know that during Noah's time only EIGHT souls were saved and coincidentally it's just EIGHT humans that's gathering millions making a global family of peace loving worshipers out of imperfect humans! smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 8:33am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

At least you know that during Noah's time only EIGHT souls were saved and coincidentally it's just EIGHT humans that's gathering millions making a global family of peace loving worshipers out of imperfect humans! smiley
It is easy to change subject in avoiding the truth

It's also amazing that the long-suffering of God waited for these "fallen angels" to repent at the time of Noah and God just finally ignored them to pick 8 humans
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

It is easy to change subject in avoiding the truth
It's also amazing that the long-suffering of God waited for these "fallen angels" to repent at the time of Noah and God just finally ignored them to pick 8 humans

Instead of asking for the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading you want to apply your pastors idea shey?

Well it's not going to work!

God's patience wasn't referring to fallen angels but rebellious humans that Noah preached to for 120 years {Genesis 6:3}

And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people. 2Peter 2:5

But it's the fallen angels that committed sexual immorality with female humans {Genesis 6:2} and God didn't allow them back into the fold of faithful angels! 2Peter 2:4

Just humble yourself and learn! smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Instead of asking for the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of what you're reading you want to apply your pastors idea shey?

Well it's not going to work!

God's patience wasn't referring to fallen angels but rebellious humans that Noah preached to for 120 years {Genesis 6:3}

And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people. 2Peter 2:5

But it's the fallen angels that committed sexual immorality with female humans {Genesis 6:2} and God didn't allow them back into the fold of faithful angels! 2Peter 2:4

Just humble yourself and learn! smiley
You are now coming up small small

Just read in context!
And your eyes of understanding will be opened.
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

You are now coming up small small

Just read in context!
And your eyes of understanding will be opened.

Repetition of Bible verses can't change the fact that the DEAD are unconscious so DEAD Jesus can't preach to DEAD people! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Repetition of Bible verses can't change the fact that the DEAD are unconscious so DEAD Jesus can't preach to DEAD people! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley
Wishful thinking!
Mat 22:32:
"I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."

Because, the words of Christ is never real to some people in the name of their traditions

John 11:26:
"And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?"

Of course, you don't believe the words of Christ!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

Wishful thinking!
Mat 22:32:
"I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living."

Because, the words of Christ is never real to some people in the name of their traditions
John 11:26:
"And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believe you this?"

Of course, you don't believe the words of Christ!

OK when Jesus said what was recorded @ John 11:26 Lazarus (a believer) was not dead shey? smiley

Instead of asking you're trying to force your opinion on God's word shey?

The "DEAD are UNCONSCIOUS" Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK when Jesus said what was recorded @ John 11:26 Lazarus (a believer) was not dead shey? smiley

Instead of asking you're trying to force your opinion on God's word shey?

The "DEAD are UNCONSCIOUS" Ecclesiastes 9:5-10 smiley

And Samuel was so unconscious as stated

1Sam 28:12,15-16:
"And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spoke to Saul, saying, Why have you deceived me? for you are Saul. … And Samuel said to Saul, Why have you disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answers me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I shall do. Then said Samuel, Why then do you ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from you, and is become your enemy?"

When you won't properly learn the difference between the body, soul and spirit!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

And Samuel was so unconscious as stated

1Sam 28:12,15-16:
"And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spoke to Saul, saying, Why have you deceived me? for you are Saul. … And Samuel said to Saul, Why have you disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answers me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I shall do. Then said Samuel, Why then do you ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from you, and is become your enemy?"

When you won't properly learn the difference between the body, soul and spirit!

Ọmọ that wasn't Samuel but a demon pretending to be the spirit of Samuel! 2Corinthians 11:14

When God told Adam that death is the wages of sin {Genesis 2:17; Romans 6:23} nothing as in NOTHING survives Adam, Adam died completely!

So Samuel died completely it's a demon that's pretending to be Samuel! wink

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that wasn't Samuel but a demon pretending to be the spirit of Samuel! 2Corinthians 11:14

When God told Adam that death is the wages of sin {Genesis 2:17; Romans 6:23} nothing as in NOTHING survives Adam, Adam died completely!

So Samuel died completely it's a demon that's pretending to be Samuel! wink
The bible doesn't know the difference between Samuel and a demon?

Continue!

I guess this is another demon from your organisation

Mat 17:2-4:
" And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said to Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if you will, let us make here three tabernacles; one for you, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

The bible doesn't know the difference between Samuel and a demon?
Continue!
I guess this is another demon from your organisation
Mat 17:2-4:
" And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. And, behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elias talking with him. Then answered Peter, and said to Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if you will, let us make here three tabernacles; one for you, and one for Moses, and one for Elias."

So Moses and Elijah are no longer among the dead that are waiting for resurrection in their graves shey? Act 24:15
Or
Jesus has resurrected them to where nah?

Ọmọ just calm down and learn! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation Misplaced / Rapture, What About It ?! / If God Could Slap Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.