Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers (32878 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / Bbnaija: Laycon And Kiddwaya Dine Together After Erica's Eviction. / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Wettoid123: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
bragamycin:

You that can speak good English, correct your self

Typographical error scale through. Different from speaking grammar oga corrector.,
But for the fact u known dey hear lamecome English?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by bragamycin: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Wettoid123:

Typographical error scale through. Different from speaking grammar oga corrector.,
But for the fact u known dey hear lamecome English?
Me na twitter, Instagram, nairaland and Whatsapp update I take Dey watch Bbnaija. I was waiting for Dorothy to start doing something with her massive package before I will gather interest but so far I have been disappointed
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by vengertime: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
Holyfield1:
Are you this dumb or you left your brain at home?

Oh,you're in church.....No wonder

No one can change the fact that Lay corn came to big brother house with an evil ring he used in destroying others. That ₦85m no go last as usual

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by JayromWrites: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2020
SmartyPants:

Thats around 200k pounds...which player do you want to buy with Rashfords weekly pay? lol

U no hear say we get gofundme account?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by JayromWrites: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2020
Olatlaccon:
You forgot Maguire, Pogba, rashford and Shaw...��

Plus bruno sef.. Everyone but VDB
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Konsult07(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:

God doesn't support immorality

And what immortality has he committed undecided
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by SmartyPants(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
JayromWrites:

U no hear say we get gofundme account?

grin
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Olatlaccon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
JayromWrites:

Plus bruno sef.. Everyone but VDB
a lot is wrong with that team
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
meobizy:
Abeg, how many does Eric have? I'm checking for a friend.
800k plus
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Exodora: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
What are suppose to do with this news now. Now I realize why somebody somewhere siad Nigerian youths are ....
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by millman234(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
femi4:
Go back to bed

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Warlord2014(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
pretydiva:

OK. Thanks for the clarification
You are welcome.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nilknarf: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nilknarf gm
This your greeting be like abosi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Stanislaus18(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
GidiChoice:
He has won 15 task or more... than anyone in the BBNAIJA House with 4,198,000 Naira + 500,000 in charity and $500BTC + a trip to Scotland.

Before you badmouth God's example of Grace.
Pray for your own blessings...
$5000 BTC from who? Are you sure of this?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by staneless(m): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
He is yet to be verified on Twitter, pls...stop lying
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by MrWhaley: 3:08am On Sep 21, 2020
vengertime:

God doesn't support someone who went inside Big Brother house with an evil ring. Juju can give you money but it can never last
Show me the evil ring.
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by MrWhaley: 3:15am On Sep 21, 2020
jaxxy:

U can troll Erica bt when people troll laycon for his bad mouthing his so called frnd for politely rejecting his ill timed and inappropriate advances ,u all quickly shout his human. Ur hypocrisy plenty.
Where did Laycon badmouth her, Chief?
What bad thing did he say about her?
Re: BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers by Holyfield1(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2020
vengertime:

No one can change the fact that Lay corn came to big brother house with an evil ring he used in destroying others. That ₦85m no go last as usual
If e last,go help am squander am grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Uriel Caught Kissing Neo After Saturday Night Party (Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video) / BBNaija: Miracle & Nina Sleep In Each Other’s Arm After Reconciling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.