Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids (59423 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by adelekeolu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
This Guy dey Nack : tongue clean , clean puna Sha
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Gbest90(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Suspect33:
I smell jealously grin, upload your own pictures let's see how healthy you are, Anu Mpama

Ohhhhhh!

Bros small small na.

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by mu2sa2: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uyi168:
What are we suppose to do with this photo now
angry
Exactly as you've done - to comment. lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Honestly, this picture looks like a mother with her 5 kids, the eldest one sitting by her right. It's kinda unsettling to call the girl her co-wife!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Kebbicorper(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by cococandy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hathor5:
I believe Laila appreciates Regina because she is tired of sleeping with Ned. A woman who loves and desires her husband wouldn't share happily.
Omg get out of my head grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Hathor5(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
cococandy:
Omg get out of my head grin

Did you notice the smirk on her face? It says 'Now I don't have to share the bed with grandpa all the time'. Let Regina work. grin

Any man whose wife is not jealous he sleeps and even marries other women can be rest assured that she doesn't give a f*ck about him.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by piper7(f): 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
humilitypays:
Honestly, Edo no be Lagos!! cheesy

Oba of Benin no be Ooni, you get wharamin grin

#SayNoToTinubu
#TinubuMustGoBackToIragbijiOsun

#LagosOtege
Igbo I guess
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by cococandy(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Their egos can’t let them process this.

They are Zeus gifts to women and all women want to be with them .
Hathor5:

Did you notice the smirk on her face? It says 'Now I don't have to share the bed with grandpa all the time'. Let Regina work. grin

Any man whose wife is not jealous he sleeps and even marries other women can be rest assured that she doesn't give a f*ck about him.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Oracleforce: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
Thy will be enslaved on earth as they are in their minds
Keep Giving us this daily joke
And forgive robots
And those who robotise against us
Deliver us from you
For thy is the bible which causes brain cancer
Forever and ever.. Aaah man

Your heart has been sown to the devil.....I curse the spirit of perversion in your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen...
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Exodora: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Why won't people just mind there business if she is fat now they will still be the one to complain on how she is not watching her weight .
I see an upcoming model in that slim little girl chaaaa! That girl is beautiful.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by moneyissweet(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Show it to your landlord and he will cancel your one year house rent. grin grin

Uyi168:
angry
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Muftimenk: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
piper7:
Igbo I guess
that guy is in sefia pain

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Jdesmond947: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
see below
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Respect55(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thank God they don't look like their father.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by amatheanimator: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uyi168:
angry
You can like, share, look or Comment. Lol
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by mannasseh(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
she looks sick abi is it the ancestoral gene Mixing with young blood
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Danzakidakura(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2020
You married somebody's husband now your mother is fighting another lady not to marry same man.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by IJOBA2: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick
ECONET WIRELESS, INSPIRED TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD embarassed
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Harrykn: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where is zzor?
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Pweetyccee(f): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lamiri:
too much of neds Preeek
Lol na you talk am
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Dennisana(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
He obviously like them yellow grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am your plug for CAC (Corporate Affairs ) company online business name registration. -07039566136
IG. CAC.Registration
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Harrykn:
Where is zzor?
yes,dont you like what you see,hope you are working hard to make money like Ned
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Mcdreamy15: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Regina be looking like them 2k hoes angry
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
mannasseh:
she looks sick abi is it the ancestoral gene Mixing with young blood
shut up and go read your books,if you continue like this,you will end up like CosmicPhoenix, and ZINIBANKS or MJBOLT
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
Thy will be enslaved on earth as they are in their minds
Keep Giving us this daily joke
And forgive robots
And those who robotise against us
Deliver us from you
For thy is the bible which causes brain cancer
Forever and ever.. Aaah man

very good grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by stevio(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Use it to eat your Sunday rice naaa grin
Uyi168:
angry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by stevio(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Money is good my brother but excess money is better cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Money is good

Money will make a grown up asss woman be loyal and behaving like a kid....see the way they are loyal, happy and smiling like toddlers

May we not stay broke for too long.... apart from the fact that money is good... the brokeness itself is not of the lord
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Uyi168: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
amatheanimator:

You can like, share, look or Comment. Lol
Lol
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Uyi168: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
moneyissweet:
Show it to your landlord and he will cancel your one year house rent. grin grin

..na my papa house I still dey..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by stevio(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tune into channels tv,atleast the election results coming in will keep you busy,boredom is dangerous wink
badman007:
I’m bored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Hanging On A Moving Keke In London (Video) / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Eggplant In New Photo, Fans React / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.