Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids (59196 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels' Co-Wife, Laila And Jaruma Visit Her In The Hospital (Pics, Video / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by joseph1832(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

Abi na. The mama is saying Chika Ike should leave her inlaw, but she is conveniently forgetting that Ned Nwoko is a polygamist. He can choose to marry other women and there is nothing Regina and her money grubbing mother can do about it.
so she's just making noise for the fun of it or what exactly? Regina's mother shouldn't forget before Ned married her daughter, he dated her and we didn't hear the mother in law of his other wives complain.

Some women really get problem.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Azyne(f): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Suspect33:
I smell jealously grin, upload your own pictures let's see how healthy you are, Anu Mpama

Jealousy*
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ishilove: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
joseph1832:
so she's just making noise for the fun of it or what exactly? Regina's mother shouldn't forget before Ned married her daughter, he dated her and we didn't hear the mother in law of his other wives complain.

Some women really get problem.
She's making noise because she wants to eat her cake and have it.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by joseph1832(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ishilove:

She's making noise because she wants to eat her cake and have it.
why am I not surprise.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by byinks(f): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hathor5:

So what did he marry another wife for?

The answer lies between Ned Regina's mum
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by bukatyne(f): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
4ckTOT0:
she is getting old. ned wll get a young virgin soon

Hahahahahahaha!

Who knows Ned's time table?

How a lady like Regina would settle for Ned ought to be the 8th wonder of the world. undecided
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Blaqcape: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
I think this billionaire has a thing for fair ladies....
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by andyanders: 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick
Exactly. Looks like she is having a....ds
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by tarantino1: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
bukatyne:

Hahahahahahaha!

Who knows Ned's time table?

How a lady like Regina would settle for Ned ought to be the 8th wonder of the world. undecided

Wonder of the world? Lol. Quit playing.
Replace Ned nwoko the billionaire lawyer politician with Ned nwoko the roadside mechanic

I'm sure by now you have an answer
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by pacespot(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Would you actually blame this girl for absconding from poverty given the current situation in the country? Nigerian youths are sleeping and hating on one another while some few old evil corrupt men are milking this country dry.

I watched one footage of Fulani's slaughtering people from the south east and south west of the country in the north, I could not sleep that night (even as strong as I think I am). If you see how people are being macheted, beheaded, dismembered like cow meats in the north, you will immediately lose your humanity for this country. I'm sure the Nigerian leaders are aware of this currently ongoing event but they choose to ignore it because it does not serve their selfish interest.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by bukatyne(f): 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
tarantino1:

Replace Ned nwoko the billionaire lawyer politician with Ned nwoko the roadside mechanic

I am serious.

Regina was at the top of the 'pack' : Successful, influencial, young and beautiful.

She could have gotten any rich young man she wanted. If she announced she wanted a three-legged billionaire virgin man, two-legged ones would come to her foot begging her to wave the condition of three legs.

Instead of marrying a young billionaire whom she would enjoy all to herself, she married a old, ugly man as the 5th wife.

I honestly don't see the unique selling point Ned has that she couldn't get elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by sharpwriter(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

I only insulted the christian god.

You didn't just insult the Christian God, you insulted Olodumare. The Father in heaven is Olodumare. Most Religions believe in a God who created all things ;it is only their representatives in those religions that are different which is the cause of rivalries between many religions today.

But that Father in heaven in the Christian religion refers to the Supreme diety, and even the African Traditional Religion you belong to recognizes the Supreme diety as Olodumare.

You might want to review your words and thoughts well before you dish it out to the public.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Liposure: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
tarantino1:

men marry, women select
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by tarantino1: 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
bukatyne:

I am serious.

Regina was at the top of the 'pack' : Successful, influencial, young and beautiful.

She could have gotten any rich young man she wanted. If she announced she wanted a three-legged billionaire virgin man, two-legged ones would come to her foot begging her to wave the condition of three legs.

Instead of marrying a young billionaire whom she would enjoy all to herself, she married a old, ugly man as the 5th wife.

I honestly don't see the unique selling point Ned has that she couldn't get elsewhere.

The billionaire young men are quite scarce in this country.

She went for the nearest surest one , and Ned is just 58, i m sure he's still agile lol
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Liposure: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
pacespot:
Would you actually blame this girl for absconding from poverty given the current situation in the country? Nigerian youths are sleeping and hating on one another while some few old evil corrupt men are milking this country dry.

I watched one footage of Fulani's slaughtering people from the south east and south west of the country in the north, I could not sleep that night (even as strong as I think I am). If you see how people are being macheted, beheaded, dismembered like cow meats in the north, you will immediately lose your humanity for this country. I'm sure the Nigerian leaders are aware of this currently ongoing event but they choose to ignore it because it does not serve their selfish interest.
you are missing the point. regina never lacked anything. She was earning big before meeting ned. There's no way she'd married becos of poverty
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
sharpwriter:

You didn't just insult the Christian God, you insulted Olodumare. The Father in heaven is Olodumare. Most Religions believe in a God who created all things ;it is only their representatives in those religions that are different which is the cause of rivalries between many religions today.

But that Father in heaven in the Christian religion refers to the Supreme diety, and even the African Traditional Religion you belong to recognizes the Supreme diety as Olodumare.

You might want to review your words and thoughts well before you dish it out to the public.

Thats your opinion.

The Olodumare I know is not the demon which that biblical verse praises.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by earnit3: 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
I only saw a mother and her children
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
haiti007:
The man is too old to be active in the other room, he needs a helping hand to get that done for him grin
Mr helper welldone Sir
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by McPerry(f): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick

Yes really lean. May that was why she took that position for the picture.

Even though she's breastfeeding, it should not be this bad.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by gwama: 12:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Why only Regina and this White were in a pictures, where are the others co-wifes??
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Obyino: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Anybody weh talk say money no good ehh will suffer for 600year
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Favourchi123(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick
She looks like a drug addict
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by DaRuud(m): 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uyi168:
What are we suppose to do with this photo now
angry

Laminate am put for your room

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Shops For Our Son - Shola Ogudu Writes / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee / Banky W Campaign Posters Defaced, RMD Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.