Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids (59412 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by cray91(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Use it to motivate yourself that whatever you do in this life make sure you get money and be madly rich that your unborn kids will not know or understand what it means to be poor
Uyi168:
What are we suppose to do with this photo now
angry
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Niceman12(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
The Lord's Prayer

Our father
Who hides in heaven
Useless is thy name
Thy kingdom is fake
Thy will be enslaved on earth as they are in their minds
Keep Giving us this daily joke
And forgive robots
And those who robotise against us
Deliver us from you
For thy is the bible which causes brain cancer
Forever and ever.. Aaah man

PAGAN9JA in your religion of paganism is there anything like hell fire and paradise. I want to know more about paganism, must especially that of hausa people.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Harrykn: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
yes,dont you like what you see,hope you are working hard to make money like Ned
haba, if money nor dey wetin we gain. I haven't seen your comment for like weeks, i was even thinking maybe your caught and soon to wed.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Harrykn:
haba, if money nor dey wetin we gain. I haven't seen your comment for like weeks, i was even thinking maybe your caught and soon to wed.
funny

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick
Very sick
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nigra(f): 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Regina is looking so sick..jeez..but what do I know lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Suspect33:
I smell jealously grin, upload your own pictures let's see how healthy you are, Anu Mpama
Shut up there, can't you see how she looks?

I'm really tired of stupíd Nigerians like you, everything is jealousy in your eyes, nansense.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
funny
Nansense
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
pretydiva:
Beautiful family
Dullard diva grin
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by piper7(f): 2:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Muftimenk:
that guy is in sefia pain
Keep quiet! We all know who is in severe pain.
At least I don't have to migrate to other people's land before i can live well
No worry eh in the next 5-10 years, Oduduwa will stand as a country and we will chase you to your small desert called Biafra.
By the way did you know that Oyo state is bigger than the whole igboland? I doubt you do. Make research man. See you later!
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Suspect33(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Shut up there, can't you see how she looks?

I'm really tired of stupíd Nigerians like you, everything is jealousy in your eyes, nansense.
grin grin , oga calm down small
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Peacefullove: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Danzakidakura:
You married somebody's husband now your mother is fighting another lady not to marry same man.

Really? I didn't hear about this
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Niceman12:

PAGAN9JA in your religion of paganism is there anything like hell fire and paradise. I want to know more about paganism, must especially that of hausa people.

No Hell Fire and Paradise. We join our ancestors and become spirits..

Paganism is nothing but your ancestral animist tribal religion.

Hausa religion is based on Spirit Possession (Boori).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by mannasseh(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
shut up and go read your books,if you continue like this,you will end up like CosmicPhoenix, and ZINIBANKS or MJBOLT
stop following me around on threads And get a life before you end up becoming an Evening Newspaper that will start jumping from one crusade to the other
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
mannasseh:

stop following me around on threads And get a life before you end up becoming an Evening Newspaper that will start jumping from one crusade to the other
im already an evening newspaper and enjoying it, no need to wail.But make sure you take my advice,its free
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ikembasunda1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sucking bloods everywhere, just negodu Regina that always fresh like 13 years old lad.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uyi168:
What are we suppose to do with this photo now
angry
Like it grin
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by byinks(f): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hathor5:

Did you notice the smirk on her face? It says 'Now I don't have to share the bed with grandpa all the time'. Let Regina work. grin

Any man whose wife is not jealous he sleeps and even marries other women can be rest assured that she doesn't give a f*ck about him.

I bet you ned isn't interested in sleeping with any of them that much.... Side chics take centre stage
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Muftimenk: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
piper7:

Keep quiet! We all know who is in severe pain.
At least I don't have to migrate to other people's land before i can live well
No worry eh in the next 5-10 years, Oduduwa will stand as a country and we will chase you to your small desert called Biafra.
By the way did you know that Oyo state is bigger than the whole igboland? I doubt you do. Make research man. See you later!

Guy chill am a Yoruba guy am talking to the poster not tinubu

Ogaoo
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by mannasseh(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Zzor post=94124162]im already an evening newspaper and enjoying it, no need to wail.But make sure you take my advice,its also take mine to, Shiloh will be better
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Suspect33:
I smell jealously grin, upload your own pictures let's see how healthy you are, Anu Mpama

I love ur comment... Igbo man
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Danzakidakura(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
Peacefullove:

Really? I didn't hear about this
her mum was calling out chika Ike to leave her daughter husband alone.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
joseph1832:
ah ah. E don rich dat Levu?
Abi na. The mama is saying Chika Ike should leave her inlaw, but she is conveniently forgetting that Ned Nwoko is a polygamist. He can choose to marry other women and there is nothing Regina and her money grubbing mother can do about it.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by ogubolokento(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
how dis man dey manage dis young ladies sef......
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by maitrelalley1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Regina looks like Laila's daughter
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by 4ckTOT0: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
she is getting old. ned wll get a young virgin soon
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Yewandequeen(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Suspect33:
it isn't jealousy but she obviously doesn't look like her usual self if only you will admit.
And giving that she just gave birth a little fleshy look is expected. She looks too lean.
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Hathor5(f): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
byinks:

I bet you ned isn't interested in sleeping with any of them that much.... Side chics take centre stage

So what did he marry another wife for?
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by Spain007(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
Azyne:
Jeez she looks sick

Na blood reaction..
Re: Photo Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-Wife, Laila And Their Kids by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bignuell:
Na wa oo. If you need help just say it. As you insult God now, which other method you think fit solve your problem?

I only insulted the christian god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read Full Life History Of Phyno (biography) / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.