Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Nigerian Communist Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Communist Movement (2112 Views)

Buhari congratulates China On 100th Anniversary Of Ruling Communist Party / Long Live The Nigerian Communist Movement / NCP(Nigerian Communist Party) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:
[s][/s]

Soviet Russia and China owe the west for all technological advancement they can boast of

Have you heard of the Trilateral Commission that was set up by the Council for Foreign Relations and how WW2 was a pretext to industrialize Russia to fight Germany by transferring Western technology and money to the Soviet Empire?

Same thing happened to China

Communists do not produce jack sh!t.

We talking about a solution fro the Nigerian problem.

Its not that kind of communism.

Mordem comunisim,advanced than what they have ib China.

No fear
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

The Soviet union invaded Afghanistan, and turned it to what it is today.... A land of terror and war. Afghanistan was a land of peace and prosperity, until the Soviets invaded them for their oil. Korea was peaceful, until the Soviets came, the cold war was in majority caused by the Soviets, who wanted to spread communism in already capitalist countries. Let's not talk about the wars in eastern Europe and bloodshed in Syria caused by a communist backed Assad, the Taliban terrorist are sponsored by Russia... The worst, bloodthirsty leaders the world has ever seen were? You guessed it, communist leaders... Chairman Mao, Pal Pot, Joseph Starlin just to name a few.
I've just only named a few of the horrors and I don't want to recall more of what I know, because it is just too painful. Yes slave trade was brought by the West, but it is the communist nations today that are perpetrators of the this crime against humanity. Now look at what is happening in Hong Kong, caused by China, Taiwan, plagued by China, Tibet Ravaged by China, and now the Chinese want to bring the same horror to Africa with the slave clause in the loan agreement this clueless government agreed to . You support communism because you don't know the history of the world. Read, and maybe you would learn.

How have they wronged Africa?

Ever govt has an evil past.

Democratic gov =Slave trade,destruction of Africa,etc.

Its a solution to solve the Nigerian problem.

Something advanced thab what they have in China.

No form of wickedness will be attached.

But you no say Naija cant be like this na?

You be guy man you know what I mean.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

Every technological advances the communist have today is all thanks to the west.

You have forgoten how those guys ruined our lives with negative culture,colonialism and slavery.

But China is doing very well na.

China has given smart Nigerians opportunity than America.

Nigerians own phone brands,car brands,etc all thank to china.

Even Billionaire Dangote is their customer.

How many Nigerian manufactures has America helped.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by ShinnBet: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

No fear

Silly you

We have identified a powerful central govt that is vested with too much powers and here you are trying to give it more powers.

You are an iredeemable mor0n who just assumes some trending edgy SJW woke libtard noneeense without questions.

I hope your foolishness is not from some US or UK campus indoctrination by some Jew professor handling one useless social studies course because you are wasting both your parents' money and time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

False allegations.

We all now the guys in the west are the promoters/creators of the above mentioned life style.

You earlier claimed communism is against liberalism,now you claim communism is gave birth to liberalism.

China dev is a result of fantastic leadership.

Those guys promoting all these are all leftist and liberals (communist)

I never wrote that communism is against liberalism, i clearly wrote that commnuism gave birth to liberalism
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Arthurity1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

How have they wronged Africa?

Ever govt has an evil past.

Democratic gov =Slave trade,destruction of Africa,etc.

Its a solution to solve the Nigerian problem.

Something advanced thab what they have in China.

No form of wickedness will be attached.

But you no say Naija cant be like this na?

You be guy man you know what I mean.

The Soviets brought the cold war, and were responsible for the hunger and strife then... They also f*cked us over. My guy, communism is not a solution. Even the communist had to employ capitalist ideas to survive. Who said that the same rubbish can't happen in Nigeria? Over there, people laid down their lives t to protest the government, millions were tortured and massacred during protest, yet they didn't stop, millions still fight today for their freedom and liberty. While down here, SARS will bully us on the road, repeatedly harass civilians yet no protests, the most that would be done is come on Twitter and trend #endsars and that would be the end of it. If the oppression comes down here, it would be horrible, and nobody will protest, because we are too used to being oppressed.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Arthurity1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

You have forgoten how those guys ruined our lives with negative culture,colonialism and slavery.

But China is doing very well na.

China has given smart Nigerians opportunity than America.

Nigerians own phone brands,car brands,etc all thank to china.

Even Billionaire Dangote is their customer.

How many Nigerian manufactures has America helped.

Beware of the Chinese, they hate Africans to a core and everything they have offered is just face value, which they would collect from us in a thousand fold. That's why they put a slave clause in the loan agreement we signed with them.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by ShinnBet: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Those guys promoting all these are all leftist and liberals (communist)

I never wrote that communism is against liberalism, i clearly wrote that commnuism gave birth to liberalism

Liberalism and Progressiveness which the communists and left adopted as their sheep cloak has nothing in common with their ideals.

Liberarism calls for open discussion. Do commies and libtards allow such?

Their toxic cancel culture and censorships of facts is there to see.

They are not liberals as their aim is to enslave you neither are they progressives as they intend to break you with poverty
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

The Soviets brought the cold war, and were responsible for the hunger and strife then... They also f*cked us over. My guy, communism is not a solution. Even the communist had to employ capitalist ideas to survive. Who said that the same rubbish can't happen in Nigeria? Over there, people laid down their lives t to protest the government, millions were tortured and massacred during protest, yet they didn't stop, millions still fight today for their freedom and liberty. While down here, SARS will bully us on the road, repeatedly harass civilians yet no protests, the most that would be done is come on Twitter and trend #endsars and that would be the end of it. If the oppression comes down here, it would be horrible, and nobody will protest, because we are too used to being oppressed.

Guy,no be that kind wicked communism we dey talk about.

Na morden and advanced system with so communist policies that will foster dev.

Pls check the real definition of comunisim.

No wicked stuffs.

The will still be capitalsim
freedom,etc.

But corruption will be eradicated.

Focus will be on the people.

Communist system done with respect for human rights will solve the Nigerian problem.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Arthurity1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

Guy,no be that kind wicked communism we dey talk about.

Na morden and advanced system with so communist policies that will foster dev.

Pls check the real definition of comunisim.

No wicked stuffs.

The will still be capitalsim
freedom,etc.

But corruption will be eradicated.

Focus will be on the people.

Communist system done with respect for human rights will solve the Nigerian problem.

A communist system, doesn't have freedom.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

Silly you

We have identified a powerful central govt that is vested with too much powers and here you are trying to give it more powers.

You are an iredeemable mor0n who just assumes some trending edgy SJW woke libtard noneeense without questions.

I hope your foolishness is not from some US or UK campus indoctrination by some Jew professor handling one useless social studies course because you are wasting both your parents' money and time.

You have to learn how to reason and solve problems.

Guy understand this.

Its not that kind of ancient communist system.

Na modern/advanced communism.

Even thou its not communisim. Which other way?

Nigeria cant remain like this na?

Good communism.

I know you fears.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

A communist system, doesn't have freedom.

Pls try and grasp the basis of communisim.

Its not about power.

Its about the people.

For us,its about training and sponsoring Nigerians financially.

Real empowerment thing focused on manufacturing simple stuffs for the start.

Are you aware it very easy to manufacture most of the thing we import?

If NigerinS dont manufacture they will continue been pOor.

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
Long live the Nigerian Communist Movement.

If you have a better idea/solution that will solve the Nigerian problem kindly drop it.

Why communism?

Because it will rid Nigeria o corrupt leaders.

Dev Nigeria technology.

Economic freedom.

Peace

Security

etc.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Arthurity1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
LikeAking:

Pls try and grasp the basis of communisim.

Its not about power.

Its about the people.

For us,its about training and sponsoring Nigerians financially.

Real empowerment thing focused on manufacturing simple stuffs for the start.

Are you aware it very easy to manufacture most of the thing we import?

If Nigerina dont manufacture they will continue been pOor.

All what you are mentioning can only flourish through capitalism! My man, you are an engaging and intriguing person to argue with, but sadly we can't convince each other, and my hand don dey pain me from typing too much. Hence, I give up.
But remember "CAPITALISM IS THE WAY!!!"
ALL HAIL CAPITALISM!!!
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

All what you are mentioning can only flourish through capitalism! My man, you are an engaging and intriguing person to argue with, but sadly we can't convince each other, and my hand don dey pain me from typing too much. Hence, I give up.
But remember "CAPITALISM IS THE WAY!!!"
ALL HAIL CAPITALISM!!!

I salute you.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LadyExcellency: 6:13am On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:
[/b] Its a modern day communist movement with respect for human rights.

Pls dont let them decive you.

The USA did not dev China they are only benefiting from the succes of the Chinese economy.

The USA and co will never develop any country.
instead they will colonise and destroy the place if they get a chance.

Why hasnt the USA dev Nigeria.
Abi dem be developmentalist.

The only thing America and co,don teach Naija boys,na how to toss woman.

LOL

Every country USA fought, it resettles and makes a great Economy. Every Allie US uplifts.

Had Yardua allowed US Military base in Nigeria, we would've been better off. It was a missed opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by ShinnBet: 7:43am On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

No fear

This is the same b.s. all you indoctrinated Communists continue to spew.

Communism is Judaism and it calls for the final abolishment of personal property holdings of the gentile.

The much quoted statement about "not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims" was stolen by the Jews from Hitler which he used to describe the satanic communists movement that was sweeping Europe.Replace Muslim with Jew and Terrorist with communism and you will arrive at Hitler's original quote on communism .

You better go and do a proper reserch on the very diabolical and Talmudic origins of this satanic Creed called communism.

Even the founder of Communism , Karl Marx was a practicing Jew until his death and is buried in a Jewish cemetery. Only apostate Jews are denied this final rite by the Jews. And do you know that Marx, a supposed atheist was descended from a long line of Rabbis all the way back to the head of the Sanhedrian (Caiphas) that condemned Jesus to death?

You know nothing.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by ShinnBet: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:
[/b] Its a modern day communist movement with respect for human rights.

In a communist state, the individual is dispensable .

The state is supreme.

Go and look at the opening lines of the US Constitution vs that of the Soviet or CCP.

The US own begins with the lines "we the people", while that of the communist state begins with "The State shall"

When Marx said the words " to every man his needs" it meant that in a communist Utopia your wants and desires are non-existent

The communist state will provide only the basest basic needs. You need a house? You get a commie flat. You are hungry and need food? You get your monthly rations from the State owned store after showing your party card. You mess up, you get cancelled and no food, no house and get sent to a re-indoctrination camp in the Siberian gulag to work as a slave.

Same thing is happening in communist China with their social credit score and forced labor camps.

China is a shithole .
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by orisa37: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2020
What's it?
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

fierce competition?
From were?

accountability?
How?

Nigerian having reading fantastic publications like the one you referenced in the post for all these years.

At the end they are deeper in the the pits of in-glory.

All those countries you mentioned are beta than Nigeria.

Some of them became great by borrowing communist policies.

Nigeria will neva become great unless we change the political system.

Government must sponsor capitalism in order for jobs/wealth to be created in Nigeria.

The Nigerian government has failed in his aspect.

Dont compare Nigeria to the west.

Our case is diff.

Government is sponsoring capitalism in Nigeria that’s the reason we have mixed economy, and so many people making it through the govt, we are not practicing democracy neither are we practicing capitalism to its truest form... what we need is accountability and fierce competition. China itself is not practicing communism but state sponsored capitalism, no where in the world can communism be successful cause according to the definition it’s a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs, which means communism doesn’t give room to become a billionaire nor a millionaire, everyone gets paid according to their needs and contribution... if this is so, why is there a surge in the number of Chinese millionaires ? Capitalism of course.

Most countries are adopting capitalism, you want us to go back to communism, so these our crop of evil politicians will be the ones to give us handouts according to our needs? Nairaland to be state owned, Seun and his mods to be paid salary according to their needs? What bout the media houses, street hawkers, online workers, health sector, agriculture, you really want the govt to own this and redistribute, tell me any state controlled organization in the country, that’s functioning.

China has made Nigerians richer than western countries? Do you know thousands of Nigerians that made it through visa lottery and refugee visa? Or you really want to asslick XI JI PING maybe he’ll see your post on here? (I doubt cause you can never become a Chinese citizen as without renouncing your nationality, no room for dual citizenship) if Chinese made us richer than the west, why are Nigerians not emigrating to China in their thousands instead of these countries, westerner countries has even made Chinese richer more than the Chinese communist party (Hong Kong is an example), look at Chinese billionaires, China became a global power when they started trading with USA, a capitalist country.

Next time, make sure you get your onions right before coming online to canvas support for your communist movement

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

[b] Government is sponsoring capitalism in Nigeria that’s the reason we have mixed economy, and so many people making it through the govt, we are not practicing democracy neither are we practicing capitalism to its truest form... what we need is accountability and fierce competition. China itself is not practicing communism but state sponsored capitalism,[/b]This is the type of government we are talking about.Not that type of communisim.Please note,the Nigerian government is not sponsoring capitalism else their would have been jobs in the country.

no where in the world can communism be successful cause according to the definition it’s a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs, which means communism doesn’t give room to become a billionaire nor a millionaire, everyone gets paid according to their needs and contribution... if this is so, why is there a surge in the number of Chinese millionaires ? Capitalism of course.

Most countries are adopting capitalism, you want us to go back to communism, so these our crop of evil politicians will be the ones to give us handouts according to our needs? [b]Nairaland to be state owned, Seun and his mods to be paid salary according to their needs? What bout the media houses, street hawkers, online workers, health sector, agriculture, you really want the govt to own this and redistribute, tell me any state controlled organization in the country, that’s functioning.[/b]You have gotten it wrong.Not the ancient communism.A situation were corruption will be eradicated and the govt will focus on dev Nigeria.Thats the real goal.

[b]China has made Nigerians richer than western countries? [/b]100%,they have made Dangote dream a reality.USA go dull the man.How many Nigerians flirting with USA have their own car factories,phone brands,fashion comapanies,ICT companies.All the west have done for us is colonialism and slavery.If not for China,Nigerian auto hero INNOSON will never, ever be a reality.Its easier for a Chinese to own a successful manufacturing company in China,than an America having a company in America.

Think!

No allow dem deceive you.

[b]Do you know thousands of Nigerians that made it through visa lottery and refugee visa? Or you really want to asslick XI JI PING maybe he’ll see your post on here? (I doubt cause you can never become a Chinese citizen as without renouncing your nationality, no room for dual citizenship) if Chinese made us richer than the west, why are Nigerians not emigrating to China in their thousands instead of these countries, westerner countries has even made Chinese richer more than the Chinese communist party (Hong Kong is an example), look at Chinese billionaires, China became a global power when they started trading with USA, a capitalist country.[/b]The USA also became richer trading with other countries.China makes bulk of its money from developing countries.You can investigate this info.

[b]why are Nigerians not emigrating to China in their thousands instead of these countries,[/b]It depends on their motives for traveling.

Next time, make sure you get your onions right before coming online to canvas support for your communist movement

China has made Nigerians richer than western countries?100%,they have made Dangote dream a reality.USA go dull the man.How many Nigerians flirting with USA have their own car factories,phone brands,fashion comapanies,ICT companies.All the west have done for us is colonialism and slavery.If not for China,Nigerian auto hero INNOSON will never, ever be a reality.Its easier for a Chinese to own a successful manufacturing company in China,than an America having a company in America.

why are Nigerians not emigrating to China in their thousands instead of these countries,[/b]It depends on their motives for traveling.The USA is also very busy selling the American dream hype to the world.

Government is sponsoring capitalism in Nigeria that’s the reason we have mixed economy, and so many people making it through the govt, we are not practicing democracy neither are we practicing capitalism to its truest form... what we need is accountability and fierce competition. China itself is not practicing communism but state sponsored capitalism.

[b]This is the type of government we are talking about.Not that type of communism. Please note,the Nigerian government is not sponsoring capitalism else their would have been jobs in the country.

Do you know thousands of Nigerians that made it through visa lottery and refugee visa? Or you really want to asslick XI JI PING maybe he’ll see your post on here? (I doubt cause you can never become a Chinese citizen as without renouncing your nationality, no room for dual citizenship) if Chinese made us richer than the west, why are Nigerians not emigrating to China in their thousands instead of these countries, westerner countries has even made Chinese richer more than the Chinese communist party (Hong Kong is an example), look at Chinese billionaires, China became a global power when they started trading with USA, a capitalist country.

The USA also became richer trading with other countries.China makes bulk of its money from developing countries.You can investigate this info.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by Fash20: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

We are talking about modern day communism.

A good eg, is china communism,and they are doing great.

Although they dont respect human rights.

Ours will be advanced than theirs.

The Nigerian communism will be way,way advanced than that of China.

We are working with the best side of communism,while we will dump the worst parts.

Focus will be state sponsored capitalism.
human rights
Anti corruption.

Communist system of gov is the only system that can save Nigeria.

It has don wonders in China and Russia.

Communist hate corruption,which is our number one problem in Nigeria.

The question is What is Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Fash20:

The question is What is Nigeria?

Nigeria to me is a great Nation managed by criminals.

We also have negative culture ruining us.Eg is the consuming culture.We dont innovate,etc,BECAUSE ITS NOT PART OF OUR CULTURE.

We a need a positive cultural shit in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by AkinwaleJJ(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Jesus!

Where has communism ever work in this world.

Seems you want to bring more poverty into Nigeria.

The truth is Communism is the only form of human government that can go a bit far, but the world's capitalists kept jeopardizing the efforts of communists to make it futile!

The western culture is dominating the world with their colonial bullishness.
For instance Nigeria will continue to go down if we don't emancipate ourselves from the ideology of the British. They will continue to enslave us forever. Majority of our brothers are thinking it's religion they are using to dominate us but that's a big lie, religion is just one out of many tools they are using to keep us behind.
The first and foremost concept the westerners are using to kill Africans is "Paper Qualifications" with this concept Africans will continue to worship those who are not qualified to handle issues whereas those who are skilled will be frustrated after working all their lives for those going about with "Paper Qualifications"
Communism says "pay the skilled their rightful dues and see how things will change for the better"
We don't have to continue celebrating papers whereas those who can do the job are humiliated and paid peanuts. That's what the westerners are using to enslave the world! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

The truth is Communism is the only form of human government that can go a bit far, but the world's capitalists kept jeopardizing the efforts of communists to make it futile!

The western culture is dominating the world with their colonial bullishness.
For instance Nigeria will continue to go down if we don't emancipate ourselves from the ideology of the British. They will continue to enslave us forever. Majority of our brothers are thinking it's religion they are using to dominate us but that's a big lie, religion is just one out of many tools they are using to keep us behind.
The first and foremost concept the westerners are using to kill Africans is "Paper Qualifications" with this concept Africans will continue to worship those who are not qualified to handle issues whereas those who are skilled will be frustrated after working all their lives for those going about with "Paper Qualifications"
Communism says "pay the skilled their rightful dues and see how things will change for the better"
We don't have to continue celebrating papers whereas those who can do the job are humiliated and paid peanuts. That's what the westerners are using to enslave the world! smiley

You talk truth.

Real Nigerian MAN.
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2020
LONG LIVE THE NIGERIAN COMMUNIST MOVEMENT

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by AkinwaleJJ(f): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

You talk truth.

Real Nigerian MAN.

Though i'm not a communist and i'll never be, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and we don't believe in human governments.
But the truth needed to be told.
Let's stop paying millions to some people simply because they're carrying papers up and down, rather let's pay each person according to their dedication to Nigeria, i remembered back in my school old days 99% of Nigerians were reciting the pledge everyday
"I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God"

OK let the highest paid civil servant earn 100k and the lowest 80k, and see if the Naira will not become the most valuable note in the whole wide world!
We have the talent, we have the skill, we have our people (Nigerians) and most importantly we have GOD!
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
AkinwaleJJ:

Though i'm not a communist and i'll never be, i'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and we don't believe in human governments.
But the truth needed to be told.
Let's stop paying millions to some people simply because they're carrying papers up and down, rather let's pay each person according to their dedication to Nigeria, i remembered back in my school old days 99% of Nigerians were reciting the pledge everyday
"I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God"

OK let the highest paid civil servant earn 100k and the lowest 80k, and see if the Naira will not become the most valuable note in the whole wide world!
We have the talent, we have the skill, we have our people (Nigerians) and most importantly we have GOD!

Let's stop paying millions to some people simply because they're carrying papers up and down, rather let's pay each person according to their dedication to Nigeria, Here is a fantastic solution.

Fantastic
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by stieyven(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
mumu e be like u ve forgotten that u re from a godforsaken shithole continent in a dustbin zoo country called Nigeria
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by AkinwaleJJ(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
LikeAking:

Let's stop paying millions to some people simply because they're carrying papers up and down, rather let's pay each person according to their dedication to Nigeria, Here is a fantastic solution.

Fantastic

This will make everything each person does count, every Nigerian will work whole soul and each day our little ones will wake up saying

"God bless Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by LikeAking: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020

Re: Nigerian Communist Movement by AkinwaleJJ(f): 8:40am On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

How i wish this movement becomes a reality so that we can have a piece of relief from capitalists but it's too late my brother!
America has gotten all our people on their side and nobody can come with this movement and succeed because they will exterminate him or her on the way to victory.
It's through capitalism that the Angloamerican world power is ruling the world. So they're battle ready to enforce it anywhere.
YES it's democracy they're telling you which supposed to be the government of the people by the people and for the people, but underG it's capitalism they're promoting. That's why countries like Russia and China are at loggerheads with the Angloamerican world power!
Nigeria has already become a toy in the hands of the Angloamerican world power so if you want to change this system to communism then you must keep it as top secret until you become Nigerian President. First of all know that before you reach that position you must have been asked to swear certain oaths which will bind you to their manifestos so you must be wise and cautious as a serpent but prove to be innocent and harmless to their agenda like a dove for now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Travelled To Spain With Tinubu’s Political Foot Soldiers / Insecurity: Popular Buhari Loyalist On Nairaland In Trouble, Begs For Fund / This Coming Election Is Going To Be The Most Rigged Election Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.