Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs (43288 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by TooMuchStuff: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Whether you like to admit it or not, northerners are better politicians than the rest of Nigeria. And that is partly due to Godfatherism.
What makes Obaseki's case worse is that it was Oshiomole that single-handedly picked him and in less than 4 years he has already turned against him without performing anything substantial.
Clearly he is not loyal.
If there's anything you need to run from in life, it's disloyalty.
Loyalty has limit. We only live once.
If an enemy is after looting the Oil and gas resources of your people, take over their land for Cows business then kill anyone that disagree AND u keep quiet in the name of Loyalty. That's extreme wickedness or witchcraft.

We Edos don't do loyalty blindly like Tinubu, Ameachi, Rochas, Oshiomole and Audu Ogbe
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Myer(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Loyalty has limit. We only live once.
If an enemy is after looting the Oil and gas resources of your people, take over their land for Cows business then kill anyone that disagree AND u keep quiet in the name of Loyalty. That's extreme wickedness or witchcraft.

We Edos don't do loyalty blindly like Tinubu, Ameachi, Rochas, Oshiomole and Audu Ogbe

Can you atleast tell us what Obaseki has now done with the oil and gas resources for Edo state?
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anaerobi:

Lol... uzor what are u doing here?
go prepare for church jor

Check my profile, I have been here long before you... grin

Nairaland is a wonderful place..

1 Like

Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Anaerobi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Check my profile, I have been here long before you... grin

Nairaland is a wonderful place..
lol.... I doubt... I deleted my first account which I opened in 2012 and opened this one this year.
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Bigsunny01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
samwillyco1:

Wait and see APC magic and how they will win

I still dey wait for ur magic mbok

Apc assholes
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by samwillyco1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Bigsunny01:

I still dey wait for ur magic mbok

Apc assholes

I dey support PDP, for your information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.