Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs (43279 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Diri Maintains Lead With 5 LGAs, Sylva Wins One / INEC Must Cancel Elections In The 5 LGAs Of Kogi Central - Dino Melaye / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by samwillyco1(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Guyman02:

Imagine the drug dealer making a national broadcast and addressing Edo people, what an odoriferous gargantuan impudence, he has been shown that Edo no be Lagos and Lagos go become Edo soon sad

Wait and see APC magic and how they will win
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
FromZeroToHero:

I don't know how much Obaseki has done for Edo people, how good of governor he was in his first term in office but Oshiomole being at the earth of things won't be a thing for the state politics, including the fact that 5 LG out of 18 is too few for early celebration, a wise man will wait for the final result
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Final result
Very wrong. This is not the real result.
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by AngelicBeing: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by jamalnation(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2020
moralistic:
...oga you no get light?
on your TV and tune to channels.... 12 LGA has bin called

I bin dey church
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Yebosola(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Jafar1:
Thats if the figures are not swapped in the remaining 13 local governments..

Less than 20,000 and they shouting Edo is not Lagos, this people will never learn,Obaseki's strong hold and Ize is sharing vote with him, not yet Uhuru oh
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by jamalnation(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
mannyiyke:
The update is now 13 LGAs. So, the news update of 5 LGAs is old.

Yeah. thats correct
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Pacesetter123(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2020
mannyiyke:
Even when 13 out of the 18 LGAs have been declared, and Obaseki is winning by a wide margin?
My bros don't talk like that..oo.Till final result is announce.Remember Kano n Osun.My own be say, anybody wer win make im win but make no innocent blood spill for ground...oo
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Anaerobi(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
OPPPS:
Only lazy youths are tired of APC.
Okay...
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Pacesetter123(m): 8:42am On Sep 20, 2020
samwillyco1:

APC has already won the Election, PDP is just making noise. Watch and see how it will happen, from nowhere APC will Manufacture Results and win
grin grin grin
Nawow...ooo for 9ja,na only bad thing our leaders sabi
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by DiagnoPolitics: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Roll call for yoruba ewedu muslims who are currently crying their lungs out..

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPS

Their lamentations against Ipob and Ibos go full basket today. As dem dey lament, I dey gbadun am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Raalsalghul:

You can imagine, we never learn in this country.

Youths are not looking for good governance, some are for APC and some for PDP whether good governance or not
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by topysean247: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
most elections won by the APC started with the opposition party leading. I hope d case is not the same here
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by ThatFairGuy1: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:
Roll call for yoruba ewedu muslims who are currently crying their lungs out..

TheChameleon

ThatfairGuy1

garfiled1

Chukwuibuipob

Sonnobax15

hollah123

Biggesthead6

OPPS

Their lamentations against Ipob and Ibos go full basket today. As dem dey lament, I dey gbadun am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We don't win all battles, we lose some and win some.
People have spoken, that's the beauty of democracy. We're Democrats, you won't see us shouting rigged election.

If it were to be other way round, we know how you people will be reacting.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN US

In all, Congratulations to Obaseki.
we hope he come back home.
HE'LL ALWAYS BE WELCOME
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Emotionss: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
mannyiyke:
Even when 13 out of the 18 LGAs have been declared, and Obaseki is winning by a wide margin?

Don't underestimate the rigging capabilities of Apc
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by TooMuchStuff: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

This is why the Northerners are ruling Nigeria.
They understand politics more that the rest of us.
Which stupid politics do you think the north is playing? Politic of Nepotism and Islamization??

Na you sabi politics pass OBJ ?? Is he not tired of Hausafulanikanuri yeye politics of parasitism now?
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by DiagnoPolitics: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

[s]We don't win all battles, we lose some and win some.
People have spoken, that's the beauty of democracy. We're Democrats, you won't see us shouting rigged election.

If it were to be other way round, we know how you people will be reacting.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN US

In all, Congratulations to Obaseki.
we hope he come back home.
HE'LL ALWAYS BE WELCOM[/s]E

Ewedu muslims are electoral failures.. This is just a snippet of 2023 elections. The better south is waking up. Continue insulting the better south, East and IPOB. We like am like that. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2020
APC
Is it working? grin grin
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by KenModi(m): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Atk1nson:

Everyone should be bro, but some people are beyond redemption, even when they see evil, they call it good.

Like that idiiot
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Myer(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Which stupid politics do you think the north is playing? Politic of Nepotism and Islamization??

Na you sabi politics pass OBJ ?? Is he not tired of Hausafulanikanuri yeye politics of parasitism now?

Whether you like to admit it or not, northerners are better politicians than the rest of Nigeria. And that is partly due to Godfatherism.

What makes Obaseki's case worse is that it was Oshiomole that single-handedly picked him and in less than 4 years he has already turned against him without performing anything substantial.

Clearly he is not loyal.

If there's anything you need to run from in life, it's disloyalty.
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Donpaper: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I don't know how much Obaseki has done for Edo people, how good of governor he was in his first term in office but Oshiomole being at the earth of things won't be a thing for the state politics, including the fact that 5 LG out of 18 is too few for early celebration, a wise man will wait for the final result
when your wife becomes four months pregnant, don't ever rejoice, in case of incasity okay. Wait for the delivery before you show any form of joy. Okay?
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Anaerobi:
everyone is tired of APC bro

The governor was in APC, now he is in PDP.

Please, what changed?

I am just wondering.
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by samwillyco1(m): 9:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin
Nawow...ooo for 9ja,na only bad thing our leaders sabi

No be small thing, especially when a desperate politicians like Oshiomhole and Tinubu is involved
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
MightySparrow:
In Ekiti PDP had won 12 out of 16 LGs until about 2: 00 a.m. when the light went off and APC won with 3000 more than accredited voters! Supreme court backed it.
have you forgotten how kano state governor won his election? Nigeria election is highly unpredictable
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Chicastle: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:

Not only Oshiomole but also that frog eyed Burdillion bullion van man who in his grandeur delusion thinks Edo people can be harnessed into his oppressive political empire.SW liberate yourselves.

Those sw only respects religion not human dignity
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2020
Jinglebell70:
We no say all of them naa the same thing but make apc no they think say then don mugun us finish.. thou I have never for once voted for this devious party called APC, I hope south west fellow will learn from Edo state citizens.. Edo is just like oyo state where I reside, We voted for GSM despite the effort the so called Jagaban put through for Apc candidate.. other southwest states should just follow suit and let end all this godfatherism issh once and for all..

God bless Nigeria

It would still have been the same thing if he had remained in APC.

I can't believe that some of you are still playing this party politics.

In sane countries, parties are divided along ideological lines. In Nigeria, it is all sentiments, especially to the common man, while it is a game to people like Obaseki and Oshomole.
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by placeofallure(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Gondonu:

Not only Oshiomole but also that frog eyed Burdillion bullion van man who in his grandeur delusion thinks Edo people can be harnessed into his oppressive political empire.SW liberate yourselves.

From whom or what exactly? There's no political outfit that's attractive enough in Nigeria for now. APC has failed us consistently but if you ask me, PDP is worse, so...... The youths are sleeping
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Pacesetter123(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
samwillyco1:

No be small thing, especially when a desperate politicians like Oshiomhole and Tinubu is involved
grin grin grin
Re: Edo Election Results: Obaseki Leads In 5 LGAs by Anaerobi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The governor was in APC, now he is in PDP.
Please, what changed?
I am just wondering.
that's d truth sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Illegal Gold Mining In Kano Emerges / Peter Obi Meets With Kim Young-chea Of Republic Of Korea - Photos / Buratai In Special Forces Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.