Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

He Won't Reply To My Email - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Won't Reply To My Email (4168 Views)

Reply To A Lady Calling Guys Womaniser / April Fool Gone Bad:he.won't Talk To Me / Reasons Why He Won't Propose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Won't Reply To My Email by redbee23: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hi i'm new here, so hi to everyone here.

was just wondering i've got an ex boyfriend. We had a really good relationship while we were dating, almost like friends. It did go quite turbulently wrong and eventually he split it up

Anyway i phoned him recently just to see how he was doing, I have a few times. But i dont call him up a lot. He was as per usual happy to hear from me and so i asked if he and a mutual friend wanted to go for well, friendly drinks at some point to catch up. He said to send out an email about it. So i sent out a shortish email and now he hasn't replied to the email and it's been almost a week. I don't get why? I'm not being pushy am i, i just want to be friends,
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by obowunmi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
Get off drugs and get a life. Stop stalking the poor guy.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by LordReed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
Hello redbee and welcome to NL

Yes you are being too pushy. You became ex's in a storm now you want to just pick up like nothing went wrong? No sista give it a rest, let him be. Let him be the one doing the inviting. You done enough reaching out to him.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by 190: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
obowunmi:

Get off drugs and get a life. Stop stalking the poor guy.
 grin  grin  grin

and you forgot 2 chip in something too,
OP he aint interested in sleeping with you no more
so stop trying to get him drunk into sleeping with you,
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Odunnu: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
Tone down your words Obowunmi,thats mean you know.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by redbee23: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2011
hey if i was into sleeping with him i would have already done it.
anyway i was in love with him it was more meaningful than just sex

To be honest hes asked me out for a drink before now and it has been almost a year since stuff happened. hes asked me on a couple of things before but i haven't wanted to cos of how it ended. But i thought it's better if we could be friends. I don;t wanna have lost a perfectly good friendship cos of stuff that happened in the past.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by jaybee3(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
Why are you hell bent on getting back with this guy?
if you guys are going to get back then let it happen naturally not by being pushy. looks like he has moved on and you should count yourself lucky he is not even taking advantage of you.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by cold(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
@op,don't push your luck any further.If he fails to reply you then let it slide,if he does then good for you
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Yemmyc(f): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2011
redbee23:

To be honest hes asked me out for a drink before now and it has been almost a year since stuff happened. hes asked me on a couple of things before but i haven't wanted to cos of how it ended. But i thought it's better if we could be friends. I don;t wanna have lost a perfectly good friendship cos of stuff that happened in the past.

quit stalkin him,wat if he has gotten a gf dat is mo than a frnd 2 him,coz u said both of u av parted ways 4 a year now.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Winnergal(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
redbee23:

was just wondering i've got an ex boyfriend. We had a really good relationship while we were dating, almost like friends. It did go quite turbulently wrong and eventually he split it up

Anyway i phoned him recently just to see how he was doing, I have a few times. But i dont call him up a lot. He was as per usual happy to hear from me and so i asked if he and a mutual friend wanted to go for well, friendly drinks at some point to catch up. He said to send out an email about it. So i sent out a shortish email and now he hasn't replied to the email and it's been almost a week. I don't get why? I'm not being pushy am i, i just want to be friends,

He has moved on, you need to do the same too!
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Winnergal(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
redbee23:

That's maybe cos he didn't have a girlfriend then . . . Now that he has one, he's probably decided to cut off any friendship with you. You need to accept his decision and move on!
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by yme1(f): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
honey you are being pushy and you know and sense that but you don't just want to accept it
so let it go, if he replies then yeah go with the flow and if he doesnt move on with your life
that's why i dig my all hard/bitchy babe attitude sometimes grin grin
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Winnergal(f): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
redbee23:

Wait a minute, you phoned him and asked him out on a drink and he told you to send a short email? Why the need to send an email on something you already told him on the phone?
That should have given you a hint, that he wasn't interested. If he were, there wouldn't have been any further need to send an additional email concerning something you already discussed on the phone.

And may i add that, because he was 'happy' to honor your previous invitations doesn't mean he really wanted to. Maybe, he was just trying to be nice!
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2011
Let it go babe, hes not interested in anymore.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by MMM2(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
maybe ur poor BF is broke 4 now.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Xfactor2(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
Honey I haven't read all the responses but I think you can clearly see from them that the man has moved on. Do they same.
they meer fact that you are going to this extend to get an explanation for his behaviour means you have some unresolved issues and you need to deal with them.
Anyway, to keep you mind off him, visit my blog, yes?

http://fabulositynouveau..com/2011/02/in-your-wildest-deams.html

funny enough today's post title is: In your wildest dreams with a very erotic music video.

Cheers,
W
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by redbee23: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Thanks everyone, good advice x
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Xfactor2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
Glad to hear it. You better off.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by SweetT1: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
redbee23:

was just wondering i've got an ex boyfriend. We had a really good relationship while we were dating, almost like friends.  It did go quite turbulently wrong and eventually he split it up

Let it go sweetheart, he might still be hurt from what you did to him the first time around. It takes time and effort to heal from some wounds, if he is still interested he will come around but if not, let the sleeping Lion sleep. Don't put yourself in a position where he takes a revenge and dumps you, let him sort it out on his own. It's ok to say hi every now and then but quit asking him out for a drink.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2011
3.4billion+ men dey this world and u still dey chase dis guy? HE broke up with u Madame. E don tey since he carry go. Make u carry too.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Mcleo007(m): 1:09am On Feb 28, 2011
Most women don't get the true picture of dis 'ex' thing. Its like eating ur cake and still want it 4 tomorrow. Its silly. Why would u want to be friends with ur ex? He's moved on gurl, I suggest u do same.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by outletonli: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2011
url=http://www.uulouisvuittonoutlet.org]louis vuitton outlet[/url],welcome to buy urban louis vuitton on our online shop.discount price is our special offer, durability and high quality is our promise.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by outletonli: 7:43am On Nov 01, 2011
Have you ever dreamed of being as charming as Madonna? Have you ever thought of becoming an envy of all your friends? If so, come to louis vuitton outlet
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2011
I still hv couple of exes we chat,talk,even drink together.
Op,i tell u,no side effect. Push on.
U cannot be enemies forever
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by FrankieGood: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Awe!! So sweet and glad to know about these kind of romantic answers, I will definitely use this reply when I miss my hubby. I am just browsing the internet and suddenly this awesome website and I am so happy for these reply’s. As per assignment writing service review articles Love is eternal and this is another way, I really loved this way and definitely everyone will follow.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by Biglittlelois(f): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
redbee23:

Is it really necessary to be in touch with your ex?? if yes why?? what benefit will it be for you?? do you want to be just mutual friends, a rebound sex or you want him to be yours again?? since he hasn't replied for over a week, dont you think he doesnt want to be friends or nothing at all??

These are questions i ask myself when i'm done with someone, the urge will come to be in touch yes but girl fight it off, occupy your mind when the thought of him comes, let him be, some people are not worth being friends, you will be fine.
Re: He Won't Reply To My Email by blesskewe(f): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
U get mind oooo

Sis in my own case I don't know why I would still want to keep in touch with an ex
He would probably think u can't live without him

Please just move on

(1) (Reply)

He Used Me And Dump Me / Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? / Help!!!! One Of My Girlfriend's Breasts Is Much Larger Than The Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.