Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (305130 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by lomprico(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2020
apc get plans o!

plan A- rig their way to victory using thugs were opposition isnt much eg Lagos.

plan B - use police, army n dss to rig to victory where they have strong opposition eg kogi

plan C - when the result are not favourable to them and they know they will loose, they use inec to declare it 'inconclusive' and they finish the work later eg Osun and Kano

plan D - When all the above plan fails and another party wins, the use one supreme court sharia judge to turn 4th position to 1st eg Imo

so my Edo people don't rejoice too early.

APC get plans o!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Churchill6767: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
lomprico:
apc get plans o!

plan A- rig their way to victory using thugs were opposition isnt much eg Lagos.

plan B - use police, army n dss to rig to victory where they have strong opposition eg kogi

plan C - when the result are not favourable to them and they know they will loose, they use inec to declare it 'inconclusive' and they finish the work later eg Osun and Kano

plan D - When all the above plan fails and another party wins, the use one supreme court sharia judge to turn 4th position to 1st eg Imo

APC get plans o!

God get plans too.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jacoik(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
gracein:
Governor Ambode is expected in Edo state Government House on Monday 21st Sept 2020 to begin a compulsory one year IT program in Partial Fulfilment of his on-going Anti-Godfatherism course.
IT Supervisor: Gov. Nyesom Wike.

#EdoDecides2020
#EdoIsNotLagos
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear u supposed add small wickedness to ur name because u dey wicked. so I just want to eliminate tinubu like dat? lagos dem no go gree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by samwillyco1(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
lol..the one local government left is less than 50k

We are watching and waiting for the final DRAMA.

PDP should get there Lawyers ready for the legal battle that would follow it.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2020
animides:

They would have killed Ambode if he had contested under PDP because he would definitely win,same thing they did to Funsho Williams.
How will he win? Koro and Jimi are not vibrant enough right?
you're uninformed
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Dangrace01: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Burna440:

Some of you don’t just understand the concept of godfatherism or how it works, as u think the chapter of oshiomole has closed, another one will be opened by Obaseki, do u think he will not put someone there to cover his tracks when he is finishing his second term? Do u think that person will not be submissive to him? What about the state law makers he didn’t swear in? Don’t u think it’s because they are not loyal to him? Godfatherism cannot end, it’s a continuous process, most of you are just ranting for Obaseki cos of sentiments nothing more cos if he was in APC am sure u will not be supporting him, until we think of politics beyond APC and PDP, this country will hardly move forward. Selah

No wahala when that reach when obaseki wants to become a godfather the people would fight against it, we must make sure as Nigerians that we don't give any one or any group too much power

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Taich(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Mckhala80:
Trying to oust a sitting governor , it rarely happens bro. Obaseki is the lord of edo politics for now. Only the court can stop him. Adams , Iyamu and co , sorry mbok.

I also think the fear of Visa ban also made this election peaceful at least to a large extent. No report of ballot box snatching so far, we have are mainly subtle intimidation and vote buying. If we can improve on this, we will soon be able to produce politicians who have what it takes to move the nation forward

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by gandkiss: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2020
Hehehe
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Gosp1: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
i place cursed forn All Yoruba thief slave to thieftinubu. over my life will tinube been president of this country. I say to one apc person that you will know if I am orancle or not I tell as esan man Obaseki will win

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Atk1nson(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Blackmann001:

Ambode's case is not same with obaseki..in lag..tinubu caged him with selection of "all" house members to his beck and call..if he makes any move he will b impeached..if he goes to court,he will lose cuz tinubu installed all the state judges...infactt Lagos can NEVER be taken away from tinubu...

He installed police,he makes the laws,he chooses the politicians, he appoints the judges and commissioners...

Intact he is GOD of Lagos!

Saraki was god in Kwara, Oshiomole, god in Edo, today the story has changed, Tinubu's time will come. May be later than others

8 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by InaNla(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
shadelek:

My love for Buhari in 2015 before the general election had no boundary.
My hatred for that clueless goat presently has no boundary.
You wanna know why? The man really failed this country.
Still asking for God's forgiveness for voting for this useless man

God has forgiven you, go and sin no more... tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2020
lomprico:
apc get plans o!

APC get plans o!
You reminded me.

POI will eventually be sworn in as Governor. grin
Obaseki has certificate coma grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ibuildstuff(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Lagos Political structure is far different from Edos. YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERSTAND LAGOS POLITY BEFORE THESE JARGONS.

All we know is that tinubu has the final say in Lagos
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by stasius: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Remaining 4 local governments
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by codedguy1(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

Yes, I understand you. That's the current position of all those who were expecting a Messiah or magic to be done. If y'all settle down without your senses being clouded by sentiments and bigotry, you'd understand that the destruction that this country had gone through in the hands of corrupt politicians since 1960 and especially during the cataclysmic 16years of PDP, it would never be easy to repair within few years.
See reason, and find peace!

And it is the bigot infested, criminal ragamuffins in APC that you think would repair it or even start to think about repairing it.

Parties that politicians have crisscrossed so many times we see both if them as the same.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jacoik(m): 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:
cry

am just laughing because ize will Cruz to victory...

watch the shocker soon..
how ? is this result not enough confirmation to you that something tragic will happen to APC
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ibuildstuff(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You reminded me.

Something he has rectify since.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by lomprico(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You reminded me.

that issue has been resolved na, nysc admitted they made the mistake. but e fit follow for apc plan E o! who knows?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by koning: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Lisaint:
Truly
Edo no be lagos!

But the thing is

How can any other party take over lagos?

Considering the structure of Thuggery our Lagos Landlord has put in place!

It will be bloody cause Our Daddy won’t wanna loose is stronghold!

No insult pls
This question is for mature mind!

Did u think it’s possible for another party to take over lagos
Without the Governor of that moment decamping!!!

It's not about another party taking over Lagos, but about allowing the party to conduct a free and fair primary and for the sitting governor to have a say in who succeeds him. Tinubu is given too much powers to the extent that he decides who gets what. From LG chairmen, councillors, state assembly members, HoR, The Governor and the senators. That is just plain ridiculous.

Yes, it might be bloody to force change but because Yoruba people are afraid of blood, nothing will ever change. Many states in South East are still governed by the PDP, but the sitting governor decides who will take over from him most of the times. Are you aware that Tinubu was governor in 1999. Lagos people have to wake up. Grow some balls. Ambode's case was pathetic. Still is, because Tinubu will not let him even go to the senate. He chose someone who was not even a politician. What an insult!!.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Elfaris(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
AustineJohn908:
don't allow me to swear for you for this nonsense statement.
It is only in Buhari regime that people will be suffering. in his first stint, we heard how people queue for basic items and how poverty was rife. in his second, it is even worst. that man is a failure and worst than a devil.
If I dey near you now, cause of this rubbish you talk I for light you slap......"Ka hospital, idem usongo'

Look at this slowpoke cretin, just blabbing wahhhhhhh without direction and no specifics. You're just following the bandwagon of wailers as if we were all living in eldorado under the previous governments. Get the f*ck of my mentions!!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by chrisxxx(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

You have very little cognitive skills.
He is a politician, correcting Ize Iyami wasnt done because he was a man of integrity but because he made a faux pas.

Bottom line is he failed to invest in security which is a major KPI in Edo State.
We are not politically contemporaries and I can't afford to pick a piggery fight with you. Definitely you would win. Allow me please to bask in the euphoria of Obaseki victory.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sevenhundred(m): 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:
To those buffoons who have on a daily basis made it their job to insult the President, it should be clear to them now that he is the best President we have got since the resumption of Nigeria to democracy.

PMB is not like the letter writing Ota farmer or the drunken shoeless Otuoke hat wearer who were forcefully taking power from opposition states during their time. He is the definition of a true Democrat. God bless PMB and Nigeria.
use your brain and think well, for your information Edo, Ondo, osun,ekiti, katsina, Jigawa etc won thier elections as an opposition parties during PDP govt, therefore no need to praise the president.

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 2016v2017: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:

Yes, I understand you. That's the current position of all those who were expecting a Messiah or magic to be done. If y'all settle down without your senses being clouded by sentiments and bigotry, you'd understand that the destruction that this country had gone through in the hands of corrupt politicians since 1960 and especially during the cataclysmic 16years of PDP, it would never be easy to repair within few years.
See reason, and find peace!
Shut upup Zomb ,wake up from your slumber. All the killings going on and insecurity in the country now,may you experience it as your own portion from the government you're supporting

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Slawormir: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As at this very moment....

PDP dey win APC with a difference of about 80,000

So i dey wonder how APC want take come up with figures from the remaining local government

Orhionomwon and ovia south west

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ibuildstuff(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Mckhala80:
Trying to oust a sitting governor , it rarely happens bro. Obaseki is the lord of edo politics for now. Only the court can stop him. Adams , Iyamu and co , sorry mbok.
This one dey, but involving the likes of tinubu n gandollar in a south south election is tantamount to loosing.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sevenhundred(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Elfaris:
To those buffoons who have on a daily basis made it their job to insult the President, it should be clear to them now that he is the best President we have got since the resumption of Nigeria to democracy.

PMB is not like the letter writing Ota farmer or the drunken shoeless Otuoke hat wearer who were forcefully taking power from opposition states during their time. He is the definition of a true Democrat. God bless PMB and Nigeria.
use your brain and think well, for your information Edo, Ondo, osun,ekiti, katsina, Jigawa etc won thier elections as an opposition parties during PDP govt, therefore no need to praise the president. even pmb takes over from sitting PDP president, then who deserve to be praise?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bnladan(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRealProphet:
No be for this election cheesy
may d best candidate who has d interest of his ppl in heart emerge as d winner. As far as I am concerned, APC is PDP and PDP is APC.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Elfaris(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
2016v2017:

Shut upup Zomb ,wake up from your slumber. All the killings going on and insecurity in the country now,may you experience it as your own portion from the government you're supporting

See your life? Go and seek mental help!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 2016v2017: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Metu2016:
Edo no be Lagos 4+4 Confirmed
God bless Edo state
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by mipeesoft(m): 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Chaaaiiii....that thing dey pain.....������
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2020
lomprico:

that issue has been resolved na, nysc admitted they made the mistake. but e fit follow for apc plan E o! who knows?
ibuildstuff:

Something he has rectify since.

He'll tell the court how he managed to get admitted into university with 3credits(no math and English) with his unable to found HNC certificate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.