Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304696 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by samwillyco1(m): 9:59am On Sep 20, 2020
InaNla:

God has forgiven you, go and sin no more... tongue

tongue
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jacoik(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:

Supreme Court dey o
lolxxxxx hahahaha am suspecting that you could be from imo state otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned supreme court here. but las las ur body go tell u
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by uBuNiT: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
InaNla:

God has forgiven you, go and sin no more... tongue
And no sinner ever go unpunished. Tell am
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jakemedg(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

As an indigenes of Edo State, if you had the opportunity would you be praising his lack-lustre performance or letting him know his failures?

As an incumbent he should floor Ize Iyamu easily but for his lack of performance which Ize Iyamu capitalised on.
"As an indigenes " lol
is it Obaseki 's victory that's making you write jargons?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by samwillyco1(m): 10:01am On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You reminded me.

POI will eventually be sworn in as Governor. grin
Obaseki has certificate coma grin

Election no be school Admission, you will be judged based on the results you presented to your party and INEC

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by oluwaahmed: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
The end of fake pastor ize inyanma
Nigger should have stayed in PDP
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by crackhaus: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
gracein:
Governor Ambode is expected in Edo state Government House on Monday 21st Sept 2020 to begin a compulsory one year IT program in Partial Fulfilment of his on-going Anti-Godfatherism course.
IT Supervisor: Gov. Nyesom Wike.

#EdoDecides2020
#EdoIsNotLagos
This one off me grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

I know you were suicidal because I showed your stupidity. You can buy otapiapia and end it all. You behave foolishly, just pray I don't notice because I would deal with you and cause you more PTSD.
gringrin you dey vex? Don't worry the nearest transformer can end it all. gringrin tribal bigot how na, the thing dey pain you.

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha am suspecting that you could be from imo state otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned supreme court here. but las las ur body go tell u
cheesy
jacoik:
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2020
BREAKING NEWS: Meet Godwin Obaseki the first man to win Gubernatorial election in both APC and PDP in the space of 4 years.

11 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by TheChameleon: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
SegFault:

SegFault to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
gringrin you dey vex? Don't worry the nearest transformer can end it all. gringrin tribal bigot how na, the thing dey pain you.

Eyah. I feel your pain.. having such parents.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Josefa: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no fit carry last grin grin grin
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK01ZaHFE2o

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jakemedg(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
jacoik:

Don't mind him he thinks that abracadabra that brought in Supreme Court governor Hope Uzodinma can work in Edo State
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Viktom(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin.

oshiobaba go soon do I'm magic,trust me.....

are you thinking in the past or in the future. results from 12 LGAs have been called and Obaseki won 12, there are just four LGAs left. 2 from Edo south and 2 from Edo North. Obaseki will take 1 while Iyamu will take three but that three won't do the magic.

go and rest the people have spoken and Obaseki has won. when God have spoken every other speaker becomes a noise maker.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 2016v2017: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
pat077:
Oshiomole oppose ham, he lose. Oshiomole support ham, he still lose. Wetin remain 4 am?
because both of them are visionless
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Flexherbal(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2020
Following...
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ashawopikin(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village.....and i also say a big thank you to the whole of esan land

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

ambode is a pussy asss niggar and a political simp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by originalprof: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
HAPPENING NOW: INEC's Collation Committee announces the official results of the election from all local governments. Party agents are also present at the meeting.

Channels TV covers the exercise.

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Esan Central (as corrected by the INEC officer)

APC 6,719
PDP 10,794

Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

Ovia North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,907
PDP - 16,987

Etsako West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 26,140
PDP - 17,959

Esan South-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,237
PDP - 10,563

Oredo (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,365
PDP - 43,498

Esan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,434

Edo no be Lagos ooooo
Like for OBASEKI 4+4
Share for TORGBA
ignore For POI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Viktom(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
ODJ124:
cry
am just laughing because ize will Cruz to victory...
watch the shocker soon..
in your dreams, tell yourself the truth now and stay away from snipper. when God have spoken every other speaker becomes a noise maker. this is the best time to support PDP.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Emmyxclusive: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Josefa:
BREAKING NEWS: Meet Godwin Obaseki the first man to win Gubernatorial election in both APC and PDP in the space of 4 years.
what of that benue man?

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by oshe11: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Josefa:

He is the Second, Ortom was first

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2020
TheChameleon:

Eyah. I feel pains.. having such useless parents as mine.
gringrin eyah.

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by TheChameleon: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
SegFault:

SegFault to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
gringrin eyah.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by real777(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
I have suggested many years ago in several fora that all politicians and their family members be placed on travel ban by the most developed countries and continent of this world. Our evil political looters will sit their ass down here and begin to gradually put the country in order. That visa threat also played a role in this election.

Above all, we the citizens of this great state put outside tribalism and religion (though this state is known for this especially Benin City) and voted my conscience (I don't do vote buying shit) so as to shame Osho and his goons that the state is bigger than him. Power belongs to the people but it is sad here in Nigeria that we still think power belongs to the politicians.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Viktom(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Something is happening here. If Obaseki wins, those state officials whom Oshomole deceived to resign and join APC with promises of appointment in the APC incoming government will not find it funny with Oshomole.
The worse hit will be the SSG that just resigned at the last minute.

not just him but the 14 lawmakers that have failed to perform their duty.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by HQuadreal: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2020
Chai, what if obaseki defect back to APC after swearing in? 9ja politics anything can happen...

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ODJ124(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Viktom:

in your dreams, tell yourself the truth now and stay away from snipper. when God have spoken every other speaker becomes a noise maker. this is the best time to support PDP.
there's still hope 3 LG remaining..
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by WonderWoman5775(f): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Slawormir: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As at this very moment

Total submitted results is about 2360 out of 2627 on inec portal

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
lomprico:

UI admitted he finished from there, he dint forge anything and besides the minimum requirement for becoming a Governor or president is ssce weather u pass or fail.

apc don't have a case there at all!
UI and himself will explain how he was admitted with 3credits, no English and math.
He submitted his degree not SSCE, so he has a case to answer
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Seandisputed(m): 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
joshaac:
Where is babatunde of TVC who said obaseki will be shamed? Useless people
Babatunde or Babajide??
You're referring to the Journalists Hangout right?
We all know Babajide is pro APC na. Moreover, he's on the payroll of an APC national leader, so what do you expect him to say?

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Naijabad: 10:08am On Sep 20, 2020
OBIGS:
with the population of Igbos in lagos i see no reason why tinubu should still fully control Lagos election. in a free and fair election it cant cant go tinubu way. Lago must wake up. see how filty and dirty lagos looks. lagos is not working at all. na just only say Money dey lagos for business. which its still igbos that dominates it

Igbos will move in to liberate them the moment they realise that their destiny has been locked in a bullion van.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.