Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304930 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Etrusen(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
mistijude:
17 out of 18 lga have been announced so far, please any edolite in the house should tell us the only lg remaining

ovia south west and PDP is winning it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by KendrickAyomide: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
saskatoonguy:
Opinion. Underrated!!!!
stupid featherweight opinion
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by awetaiye2015: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
KingK0ng:
Like play, like play Ize-Iyamu don dey contest for guvnor since Independence oh...He’s always aligned himself with the wrongest partnerships! well he’ll come back next elections to compete with General Shuaibu grin grin

You’ve got to admire his resiliene.

The guy is the Ogboru of Delta State. Lol
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Oracleforce: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
daddytime:

Who beat this pikin?

Diaspora ko, diaper ni.

Ijebu Ode na diaspora.

The local breed is jealous...you and I are not.in the same league. you better celebrate success so that you can be successful....your lineage are scattered around in villages, thatched house, hut, and ghetto areas scouting for survival..and instead of you to develop a right mindset towards people who are better off than you, you are spewing out trash.....you shall perpetually be the same and txail....idiot
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ademoore07(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2020
yemi1504:

AMEN o and AMEN for my Oyo State burodas that said No, we no want, to Tiffnubu's slavery!
Ondo state is next. ZLP is winning.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Realist1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
The people have spoken. I trust my Edo people,Edo nor be Lagos truly.
I hate godfatherism,it is a strong enemy of progress.
Congrats to Obaseki,nor let your people down oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by chocboi78(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
LMAO... this one na work over o
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by greatlee(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by yemi1504: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ademoore07:
Ondo state is next. ZLP is winning.

Iffahear, PDP must to win.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by brandmix: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
yemi1504:

Abi o. Ibadan North LG, my LG, gave Agbero Progressive Criminals knockout in Oyo State, that people were laughing at the Collation headquarters that day lol. I trust my Oyo people, dey no carry last!

My 2 cents.

Oyo state has the most open minded set of voters in the country.

Lived here for a while and i can attest to the fact that they dont vote blindly on party lines.

If you mess up...you are gone...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
Congratulations to Edo people. Imagine oshiomole called someone a thief in 2016 and yet you brought that thief to come and contest in 2020 masquerading, kneeling down and trying to deceive the people. To Obaseki kindly repay the people's faith in you by performing even more than your first tenure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Barblow(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
FT: Obaseki United 13 - Ize Iyamu FC 5. Congratulations to the winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Churchill6767: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
DAVEZONIGLTD post=94121798:
Congratulations Seun.
Congratulations Nairaland.

Congratulations Edo State.
Congratulations Nigeria.

Call us for your:

-Borehole Drilling
-Borehole Maintenance.
-Soil Investigation.

+2348034261643
davezonigerialimited@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by yanabasee(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

you keep repeating the same thing as if you're under one spell.

Because, for you to know how to handle political discourse....You must learn to guide your thinking and stay focused to the topic of interest and not beat around the circle like unintelligent kids....

So far, you haven't admitted that you contradicted your statement.... But wants me to go into discourse with you....

Kiddo, You really need to sleep...Trust me!!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by egopersonified(f): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
where is that useless kabaka that used childlessness to abuse Betsy obaseki, see your life?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Xantel(f): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo nor be Lagos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by yemi1504: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
brandmix:

My 2 cents.

Oyo state has the most open minded set of voters in the country.

Lived here for a while and i can attest to the fact that they dont vote blindly on party lines.

If you mess up...you are gone...

Exactly! That is why Oyo State is very developed and experiencing development! Oyo State people sabi politics and good governance well, kudos to them!

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by daddytime(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

The local breed is jealous...you and I are not.in the same league. you better celebrate success so that you can be successful....your lineage are scattered around in villages, thatched house, hut, and ghetto areas scouting for survival..and instead of you to develop a right mindset towards people who are better off than you, you are spewing out trash.....you shall perpetually be the same and txail....idiot

grin grin

Laugh wan tear my belle.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by b3llo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki, got the Goodwill of all Nigerians and we wished him electoral victory. Congratulations "Gov Wake n See." With Love from Gombe State.

Anti-Godfatherism

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Cryomancer: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
DaBillionnaire:

Read again and make genuine findings. Not newspaper gist
Telling someone living in the area to go and start making findings to show what doesn't exist is a waste of your stupidity.... Trust me Bro.

I was expecting a counter claim from you, but I'm not surprised I didn't get any because its obvious you must be one of those people who hang around daily in front of the OJO Local government singing praise of APC just for a packet of macaroni.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
debola33:
Congratulations to Edo people. Imagine oshiomole called someone a thief in 2016 and yet you brought that thief to come and contest in 2020 masquerading, kneeling down and trying to deceive the people. To Obaseki kindly repay the people's faith in you by performing even more than your first tenure.

That is nigeria, classless. No political ideology, no shame.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by 2tpick: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
Unless you're not from Edo state, otherwise you've sold your future already.

If you stood on this line of argument during the 2019 presidential elections, then you are a man of integrity but if the reverse is the case, just tend to your wounds.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by truthfulmallam(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
I come in peace...

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Amozever12: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
I just pray that federal might shouldn't make this JOY a transient or short-lived one ooo for Obaseki and PDP.
Meanwhile, now I believe that Ambode is a learner, even to win Senatorial candidate of APC in Lagos is still hard after losing the governorship election.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Kiezodumah(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Lagos Political structure is far different from Edos. YOU WILL NEED TO UNDERSTAND LAGOS POLITY BEFORE THESE JARGONS.

U are not totally right and wrong too. Had ambode finished 2 terms, even fashola won't come close in terms of performance let alone tinubu.
The political structures are different ,very true but in politics u need to grow some balls when it matters most and show the opposition that u have got what it takes to swing the tide.
You think people are not tired Tinubu and' godfatherism' in lagos, including those in his camp ? Hope u are not alien on the recent betrayal in jagabans camp involving aregbesola ?? Many people are waiting for that candidate popular enough try and @ least change the of narrative .
To many, ambode was that person but he lacked the guts.. If obaseki hadn't tried same would av been his fate.
Life's lesson : anything is possible, the only thing u need to do is TRY.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ademoore07(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
yemi1504:

Iffahear, PDP must to win.
U will be suprised. The PDP flagbearer shot himself in the leg by choosing an MHR as running mate. Wike and some 3 other PDP governors are supporting ZLP candidate. An agreement had been reached. Just wait and see.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Aug28th(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
yemi1504:

Exactly! That is why Oyo State is very developed and experiencing development! Oyo State people sabi politics and good governance well, kudos to them!
Wtf?
Are you being sarcastic?

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ferizu:
SMH for you, but if your ain't no Muslim bro, mind your speech towards the Muslims, and respect yourself

shut d fuuuck up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by vibre: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ize Iyamu has conceded on twitter and congratulated the PDP on their victory. Election no be war.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by damoobaba: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Aug28th:
Wtf? Are you being sarcastic?
Yes, Oyo is experiencing development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Donmeca(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
]

Let's stop deceiving ourselves. There's nothing like ending or defeating godfatherism in Edo State, Nigeria or anywhere in the world. A new crop of godfathers may just have been made in Edo State and Niger Delta (aka Wike).

This was how Oshiomhole "defeated" godfatherism in Edo State, only to become the new shirt man godfather.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by dawno2008(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
Where is that fool called Slawormir, DAT drug addict, wannabe Yahoo teenager, he should bow his head in shame. He claims he's a Benin boy thoroughly but he doesn't know a amn tin about anything happening in Edo. Damn niggar kill you there!

Mr Èwu you're the fool here, you've allow your emotions take total control of your reasoning,
For one @Slawormir aka damn niggar cool coolnever hide the fact that he supports Obaseki, go through all his political threads and comments, he's always 4+4 guy.
And the issue of accusing him of been a yahoo guy,only God can judge you,cos all I see from your comment and unprovoked anger is nothing but , "ENVY" or you wish you're living his life.
Try to change your perspective about life,mind you, we're on a faceless forum,don't just got about accusing someone falsely.
Don't be like APshit evil party Pls, I beg you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.