Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304633 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Myer(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Great2017:

What has Bubu done?

Have you not sold your entire generation by voting in an old jackboot as a president?

So that's why you should continue making the same mistakes? Or the more reason you should try something else?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Administration1: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Wilco

Seniorwriter:

Kindly update this spreadsheet when the full result is out.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by sunnydike1(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
4 LGA remaining

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bnladan(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Obaseki has win!

Agbero People's Congress(APC) are in severe pains grin

4+4= Obaseki tongue
Inconclusive dey oo grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm not in for monetary gains. Every sensible being hate slavery.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Ami o

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Leemekzy: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
4teenblaq:

stop listening to motivational speakers you won't hear.
he no go listen.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by flexyrule(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=94110610]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

[/quote Pucci no go join?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by jaysport: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
las las Edo no be Lagos... I can't wait for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Be like niger delta people sabi defend vote.
no be like yoruba people wey go collect money for guguru and epa cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Rawhumper(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Adams has been buried politically, The words Obaseki is Coming to pass.

Edo una well done!!! Gov. Obaseki carry go, as
you have refused the backward league.

I pray for more wisdom and Grace to fulfill your promises to Edo people and Nigerians at large!!!

TheRealProphet:
Obaseki has win!

Agbero People's Congress(APC) are in severe pains grin

4+4= Obaseki tongue

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Oracleforce: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Obaseki has win!

Agbero People's Congress(APC) is in severe pains grin

4+4= Obaseki tongue

Your English composition is laughing....it is obvious that you are a school cert dropout
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Bnladan:
Inconclusive dey oo grin
No be for this election cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Myer(m): 8:53am On Sep 20, 2020
4teenblaq:

I see no vision in oshiomhole with his miscreants..

imagine someone you accused of a crime in the past, boom now you start defending him and supporting him because you have issues and difficulty with you son(obaseki)..

Are you voting for Oshiomole or Ize iyamu?
Yes Oshiomole might influence him in the beginning but his power is waning already.

I didn't support Ize Iyamu initially cos we know politicians are all the same. But after watching their debate and Obaseki could not even mention any tangible performance while Ize Iyamu spoke so much sense even from his minor roles in public office, I knew Obaseki was going to be a weist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by samwillyco1(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Something is happening here. If Obaseki wins, those state officials whom Oshomole deceived to resign and join APC with promises of appointment in the APC incoming government will not find it funny with Oshomole.
The worse hit will be the SSG that just resigned at the last minute.

I am telling you, but let's wait for APC's MAGICAL DYING MINUTES RESULT
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Sirmuel1(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Make we hangout for Jokers next weekend....?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by donatus101(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Olami83:
The same of way of winning for Apc... It was like this in 2015 general election before KKK massive vote neutralised jumbo votes of GEJ... Dont forget osun state where Adeleke already dancing disco before magic votes and inconclusive election shorten his dreams.

This is Nigeria where 2+2=3
. Guy please leave your Yoruba APC abracadabra gimmicks talks to the south west. Stop praising nonsense obaseki has this one in the bag

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajibel(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
ajebuter:

Anyone, anything except the Agbero-enabling party

Agbero enabling party that has brought relative success so far to Lagos compared to other states That's not enough reason to vote out APC, and you and I know PDP s the only opposition party we have for now in Nigeria.

Please, we can wish for PDP to govern other states, but so far APC has done remarkably well in Lagos since 1999.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by yaki84: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

In as much as I agree with you on Obaseki's performance. I would appreciate if you can choose between performance and God fatherism.

To me, God fatherism kills a nation no matter how you define it. If it's not scuttled now, it will kill us.

On the issue of performance, leave that to the people in the next election. They would vote on performance when God fatherism has been killed.

If APC campaigned on performance and left God fatherism, trust me, Iyamu would be leading but bringing in Ganduje and Tinubu into the film really spoilt the day for Iyamu.

Gradually, we would get it right. At least no death was recorded and only few ballot snatching were reported.

Performance don't win elections in Nigeria, sentiments do the work.
Yahaya belly won cos of sentiment.
Buhari won cos of sentiment, sentiment in the sense that if atiku wins he will want to go for reelection thereby restructuring the initial power rotating plan. Ambode lost out even before the first ballot was cast not because he performed woefully but cos of sentiment. Ikpeazu won cos of sentiment, ayade won also cos of sentiment.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bimpe29: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
The end of godfatherism in Edo.

Edo no be Lagos truly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Karmaisme(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
Unless you're not from Edo state, otherwise you've sold your future already.

See painment, EDO no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by meetme01: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Can you take God fatherism away from politics?
That's why the north keeps ruling Nigeria.

Even outside the shores of Nigeria, Godfatherism is practised.

In this case, Ize Iyamu has better credentials than Obaseki.
But Edo people have always been known for blind stubbornness.
They'll be the ones to suffer the consequences.

We might not be able to eradicate God fatherism fully but reduce to a minimal level that the so called god fathers would learn when to talk and what to say at a particular time. In a way, it has been scuttled.

Let's always speak like Nigerians. It will take a while before Nigerians assume the position of putting credentials, antecedents, background, manifesto party mission and motto before casting thier vote.

We have to take things one after the other. First, let's God fatherism be reduced to bearest minimum. Second, performance will shape the minds of overs. Third, if the present Governor performs and the opposition has past antecedents and qualifications, voters may pithc tent. Till we get to manifesto and party mission amd vision.

Let's keep watching bro..

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by bukky204: 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
This result so far sweet my body

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by derbykol(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Zchi1052:
Bomboclat see clearing and forwarding
Wike the wickedest thanks so much
Thanks to Edo people.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by justifyme(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Know your #HISTORY

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Great2017: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

So that's why you should continue making the same mistakes? Or the more reason you should try something else?
Obaseki is a better evil between him and the stooge of those godfathers.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

Your English composition is laughing....it is obvious that you are a school cert dropout
Why did u edit my post angry I wrote "are" but u changed it to "is" angry
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by drlateef: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

The igbinedions and Ibrus have come back to claim their entitlement again. Not to forget Tony Anenih. His name reminds me of Aninih, the king of the underworld in the same Edo State. The people get the kind of leader they deserve. When the state has been destroyed they will come and shout at Aso Rock as if they imposed the governor on them from Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Genesis086(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
I can confirm the figure so correctly. PDP is leading with wide margin

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
anonimi:
When will one of them call the other to concede, like Jonathan did in 2015, unlike Bubu Mumu in 2011?

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Uyoukowise: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Something is happening here. If Obaseki wins, those state officials whom Oshomole deceived to resign and join APC with promises of appointment in the APC incoming government will not find it funny with Oshomole.
The worse hit will be the SSG that just resigned at the last minute.
YOU ARE RIGHT,EVEN THE HOUSE MEMBERS ALSO
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

You are pro-APC

Don't pretend about it

Sorry for your loss

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo is truly not Lagos where one rotten teeth drug baron is worshipped by mumu zombies.

Edo ppl that came out to vote in my polling unit said they were indecisive until Thieefnubuu made that insulting broadcast which prompted them to come out enmass and reject Thieefnubuu's extension of his slave empire to Edo.

Edo people have spoken! Shame on those that called them IPOB for standing with their wake and see Governor.

Oshiomothief and kabaka must go on exile

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.