Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (304628 Views)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / 2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThugBoy(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Ambode is a pussy asss niggarrr...with no balls...

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Minus weed Museum/ Subway dey sure to flex

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajibel(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
ajebuter:
Ok everybody!

Let me tender my apology as a full born Lagosian and neighbor of ex-governor Ambode in Epe Local Government..

Now, l believe EdonobeLagos true true

I just pray my dear Lagos gets to liberate itself one day soon..

I promise to treat my three Edo colleagues to sumptuous lunch tomorrow..

Congratulations to Edo people!

I Stan!

By liberating Lagos, do you mean voting for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
WhizdomXX:
You guys should calm down, I just heard Etsako East result is on its way.

In another news, Tanko just said the Edo election did not substantially meet the standard set by Sharia Law for conduct of Elections and that he's waiting for Obaseki in Court. grin grin grin
Wetin concern Sharia law concern election. I don't blame the fool I blame the bastard that placed him where he is.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Bizibi(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020
Offpoint1:
When a party is leading in the early results... The opposition will win.

Soon inec will start coming up with Apc inflicted results.
apc won only 2 and it remains 2 lga to announce.....have you seen oshiomole talking tough even before the election.

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by anonimi: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Youngdy: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Pastor Osagie Ize-lyamu of Edo State and Chief Ovejhe Ogboru of Delta State are birds of the same felther. Both should forget about governorship abition.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Okoroawusa: 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
tolaade1960:
I think people vote for personality than political party now.
Because PDP won
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Depopular:
supreme Court never decide
my brother,not in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ajebuter(f): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Ajibel:

By liberating Lagos, do you mean voting for PDP?

Anyone, anything except the Agbero-enabling party

5 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by martineverest(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Olami83:

My question is, the remain 5 lgs belong to poi or oba?
it remains 2,not 5 .even the 5 u are talking about are all in Benin city,which is a pdp region

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by imagrg(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2020
I said it from the beginning that Obaseki MUST win!

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by humberjade: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
PDP won Ize Iyamu' s LGA cos that's where I hail from too. Only Oshiomole delivered his LGA for APC

Wow!!!

If that's the case, then I am so so happy for Edo people. I hope God gives Obaseki victory although to the Supreme Court.... Imo is still fresh in our memories.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Myer(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
meetme01:

In as much as I agree with you on Obaseki's performance. I would appreciate if you can choose between performance and God fatherism.

To me, God fatherism kills a nation no matter how you define it. If it's not scuttled now, it will kill us.

On the issue of persons performance, leave that to the people in the next election. They would vote on performance when God fatherism has been killed.

If APC campaignee on performance and left God fatherism, trust me, Iyamu would be leading but bringing in Ganduje and Tinubu into the film really spoilt the day for Iyamu.

Gradually, we would get it right. At least no death was recorded and only few ballot snatching were reported.

Can you take God fatherism away from politics?
That's why the north keeps ruling Nigeria.

Even outside the shores of Nigeria, Godfatherism is practised.

In this case, Ize Iyamu has better credentials than Obaseki.
But Edo people have always been known for blind stubbornness.
They'll be the ones to suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Jack005(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
27Pushing30:
Game never even finish Una Dey rejoice lol

I’ve come to realize most PDP supporters do not understand politics jare.

Go and check 2016 results and calm down. There’s no deviation from the “expected” so far

E go shock Una
Shattap and getout..tinubu asslivker and afonja Muslims are pathetic beings.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by ThugBoy(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
gracein:
Ize-Iyamu is to Edo State as Jimi Agbaje is to Lagos State.

#CustomerDada

This one na Alaàye pastor
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by derbykol(f): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
It is finished.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Kriss216: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
backbone503:

Ok. But chop belleful sha! And don't embark on this journey with a radio frequency looking account balance.
I'm not in for monetary gains. Every sensible being hate slavery.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by AngelicBeing: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:
I just want obaseki to win....... Simples......
cheesy

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by backbone503(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
AFONAMARO:

Give me 2 clear reasons why you think POI should have won on a good day? Is he better than Godwin in anyway?

Let's eliminate the factors (forces) backing him (POI) up, he won't even win in 6 LGA's. The man is a serial looser!

Assuming Obaseki remained in APC (with Osho baba not supporting him) and POI flew PDP's flag. Don't you think the narrative would have been different?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by InvertedHammer: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
/
For one, those who would have worked for Ize and Osho are afraid of their assets abroad being seized. Secondly, Osho is no longer the APC Chairman. In Nigeria you are only as relevant as your portfolio. As soon as power shifts ground, loyalty shifts too.

Isn't it sad that it takes the intervention of white people to get black people to do the right thing? US and UK barked and Nigerian politicians shielded their swords.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Tannhauser(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Simplesoul87:
You are just not thinking straight , what does this have to do with Islam?

I wonder, my brother. The guy's got to be some kind of retard.
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by drlateef: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
Edo no be Lagos nor Kano.
Congratulations to the chosen of the most high.
We don't play politics of religion in Edo but they should go to Kano if they want an Almajiri as deputy.

Blind statement. Which religion is APC? And which religion is PDP? Politicians don’t do God. They only do money.

3 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by anonimi: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
WhizdomXX:
You guys should calm down, I just heard Etsako East result is on its way.

In another news, Tanko just said the Edo election did not substantially meet the standard set by Sharia Law for conduct of Elections and that he's waiting for Obaseki in Court. grin grin grin

I love your sarcasm grin

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12219872_screenshot20200824012652_jpeg57ef44c287b72f581ec5be911ee12e60

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by olanrewaju93375: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
:u never wake up?......it's Edo reelection,not erin,kano or imoMy answer is, the stays 5 lgs belong to poi or oba?
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by renheart(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Osomole must leave Edo state....
grin grin
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Segun87(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
HAPPENING NOW: INEC's Collation Committee announces the official results of the election from all local governments. Party agents are also present at the meeting.

Channels TV covers the exercise.

Official results of the Edo state governorship election

Igueben LG (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5199
PDP - 7870

Esan North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,556
PDP - 13,579

Esan Central (as announced by INEC)

APC - 6,719
PDP - 10,694

Esan Central (as corrected by the INEC officer)

APC 6,719
PDP 10,794

Ikpoba Okha (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,218
PDP - 41,030

Uhunmwonde (as announced by INEC)

APC - 5,972
PDP - 10,022

Egor (as announced by INEC)

APC - 10,202
PDP - 27,621

Owan East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 19,295
PDP - 14,762

Owan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 11,193
PDP - 11,485

Ovia North-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,907
PDP - 16,987

Etsako West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 26,140
PDP - 17,959

Esan South-East (as announced by INEC)

APC - 9,237
PDP - 10,563

Oredo (as announced by INEC)

APC - 18,365
PDP - 43,498

Esan West (as announced by INEC)

APC - 7,189
PDP - 17,434

APC SHOULD FORGET EDO OOOOOOO.... AS RRGARD THIS ELECTION, BUT THEY CAN WORK ON THEIR PLAN B WHICH SUPREME COURT AS USUAL TO TAKE FORCEFULLY THE MANDATE..

I REST MY CASE
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by xreal: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
I am beginning to begin to realise that "Edo no be Lagos".

6 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Seniorwriter(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
Oshiomhole, Kabaka, ize Iya mumu, captain hosa, tinubu and APC don't know what they have put their hand into
I told you all obaseki is gonna coast to victory... uhunwmode my local government of origin nor dey fuckkk up...as am typing now i dey my village....

Obaseki my real niggarrr

If not for security reasons and police and SARS wahalar shebi i for disclose my location immediately i leave my village enter Benin city make we real niggarrrs for Nairaland meet in Benin city make we drink enough bottles and smoke enough weed

Real Niggars take safety first ....Moreso I'll suggest u start moving from bombing to legal utility with your online clout.
#REALNIGGARSMONETIZING!
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Giwoni: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Myer:

Why e dey sweet you?

Obaseki clearly did almost nothing in Edo state in his first term, yet you're celebrating his second term. Don't you know that his second term is going to be worse since he has nothing to lose anymore?

Truly the problem of the country is not only the politicians but the average Nigerian who lacks vision.

You're only campaigning for Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole and APC, do you have sense at all?
Unless you're not from Edo state, otherwise you've sold your future already.

2 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by foreshore(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...

Obaseki my real niggarrr

Old boy e, your level pass my own o shocked
Re: Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC by Ajibel(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Ambode be typical Yaribawa - prostrate before a god-father, do whatever god-father says.

Ambode would have won better in Lagos than Obaseki won in Edo, if Ambode dared.

Ambode wouldn't have won please. Stick to what you know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.