Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now (45909 Views)

APC Receives More NNPP Decampees In Kano, Holds Rally In Kibiya LG / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by zoedew: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
*_Below are full list of the 42 -appointees that left obaseki thinking that Oshomole is God_*

Taiwo Akerele – Chief of Staff
John Mayaki – Chief Press Secretary
Paul Ohonbamu – Commissioner
Omua Oni-Okpako – Commissioner
Monday Ogiegor – MD EDSTMA
Christopher Adesotu – Chairman, Vocational and Technical Education Board
Gabriel Oiboh – Chairman, Post Primary Education Board
Osanyemwere Osawe – Member, Post Primary Education Board
Fulani Yakubu Ekpeyoung – SSA
Adeyanju Noah – SSA
Cordelia M. Iyogun – SSA
James Osheku – SSA
Louis Osamuyi Osayande – SSA
Ernest Unuaghon imina – SSA
Prince Lucky Igbinedion – SSA
Chris Oseiwe Oribhabor – SSA
Solomon Okoduwa – SSA
Kennedy Itepu – SSA
Sabbath Egbeyon – SSA
Emike Obazee – SA
Goodluck A. Uyigue – SA
Razaq Rotimi – SA
Olajide Victor Oloruyomi – SA
Smart Bank – SA
Bright Njor – SA
Kingsley Ekueme – SA
Joshua Akhabue – SA
Oladele Ayotope Josiah – SA
Boyi Magdalene – SA
Osarobo Osaro Anthony – SA
Aibangbee Chico – SA
Obayagbona Augustine – SA
Osamwonyi Atu – EDSOGPADEC
Emmanuel Odigie – EDSOGPADEC
Rilwanu Oshiomhole – EDSOGPADEC
Okondoh Patrick Iyoha – OSM Director
Maureen Osaro Ekhoragbon – Vice-Chairman Ovia North-East
Aghedo Oscar – Secretary Ovia North-East
Kehinde Garrick Osemwingie – Secretary, Uhumwonde LGC
Otaniyen Igbinosa – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Martins Ozakpolor – Orhiomwon Supervisor
Vincent Ehibor – Orhiomwon Supervisor.

*NO MAN IS GOD*

Traitors! Their surnames are missing. Each name ends with Iscariot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by emmnprince(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dimmatic:
If you dont know how to drive ver y well ,election has come and gone what are you wairing for?
Learn how to drive manual or automatic cara,see our contacts below

So people still pay to learn how to drive these days when brothers, uncles, friends, even father can teach their close ones how to drive!
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
they will come back on their knees crying and begging obaseki
politicans have no shame

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by ChrisIntegral(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Decampees right now

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Stallion93(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
They will simply Cut 1 of their balls and decamp back to PDP, after all, both parties are not driven by ideas, Simple own pockets
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by esivue007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
They are the real idiots lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Enemy of Good govenance sad
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Atoy444(m): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Norms now...lol

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
They will soon activates full force of fulani terrorist against Edo people. Watch out
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by tot(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
emmnprince:

So people still pay to learn how to drive these days when brothers, uncles, friends, even father can teach their close ones how to drive!

Which is why we have so many reckless drivers on the road who have no clue what the rules are.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Kurtis02(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
politics is a dirty game indeed.

Same Obaseki that was against PDP few years back
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by osazsky(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
skywalker240:
Dont underestimate those crooks, they would port back and be welcomed with open hands. naija politics for you.
this means u dont know the obaseki that family get pride die once them write u off u have been written off moreover thier seats have already been declared vacant.a governor can not issue proclamations twice it's against the law.they should just be going to diff courts for now
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Kurtis02(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
politics is a dirty game indeed.

Same Obaseki that was against PDP few years back
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Some of them go don dey send txt message to the governor congratulating him.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Onliie(m): 7:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
Infidels

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by jchioma: 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:
Cross carpeting is a norm in Nigeria's politics, I only pity fans who fight for nothing. Ize Iyamu and Obaseki are close friends right from time

Is that your final consolation?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oshimole the okoso dancer

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by MiztaSpark(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
DirtyGold:
Don't be in a hurry... wait for the courts to make the victory permanent first before you begin to speculate.
APC don't play with election victory... it is the only thing that is priority to them

As for the shameless decampee ashawos, no big deal with them as they'll always find their way back to the ruling party

What's tha business?

Trust me, the election was very clear and free from any form of violence. The results were so clear that rigging was too difficult to attempt. The defeated has already accepted his faith and given up so there is nothing like a court case.

Edo State has made history in Democracy by winning an election without bloodshed or violence and this will be the first election that will require no court case.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by anonimi: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:
Cross carpeting is a norm in Nigeria's politics, I only pity fans who fight for nothing. Ize Iyamu and Obaseki are close friends right from time

That is what happens when few people are involved in the political process. Imagine only 500,000 people voted in a state with over 5 million. It is sad.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2281191_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3626665_hilarious_jpeg1ecdcdffc482a4c4b104159dc2f70be2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Correcto: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
Close friends still fight or compete.
edoairways:

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by nobone(f): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
The one that decamped on Friday night Will be the most annoyed... The guy will regret .
Chai politics eh!

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Positiveme2020: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Pat4t5:
Before the month runs out, most of those house of assembly members loyal to Oshomole will decamp to PDP and apologize to the governor but they won't be relevant in the helm of affairs. Politics indeed is a dirty game. Sorry Oshomole your political career is crumbling

They are political prostitutes,so no shame.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Tiheanacho(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu can never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by osazsky(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
kolade560:
news like Commissioner of works dumped obaseki, SSA dumped obaseki , this one resigned , that one resigned how far now
we have been saying it and we will continue to say it, Oshiomhole is dead in Edo.
If ize iyamu wise make e decamp to PDP.
yoruba nairaland they post only those neglecting obaseki..I told them that this forum is biased they said I was joking..watched ITV ebs and noticed that nairaland is not a place u get good information on sensitive matters...just like they put thugs attacking obaseki on the day of election..me that was there live didn't see anything all I saw was jubilation but trust seun to change it to thugs ..yoruba as lickinging Lagos slaves go shame last last..and it's so painful that inec declared results without counting yoruba votes on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
edoairways:

They close, don't let the media deceive you
Stop the lies… Obaseki and Iyamu were never friends. They are not enemies but were never friends.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Focusmind: 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
martineverest:
wetin concern me?....didn't they see how shu'aibu remained loyal despite how oshiomole single handedly brought him to limelight

My deep respect for the deputy governor. I thought he would be the first to jump ship considering how close he is to Osho and how osho assisted him in the past. Most times, deputy governors are usually used to get at the governor but the guy remained committed - he would surely reap the reward.

Please where is Lara? I hope what I am hearing is not true say she don jaapa

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by seleroms2(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Bizibi:
they are not close friends ooo
they are close buddies
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
To get it right, Obaseki should replace them with people oriented grassroot guys...
But then he won't do it.
Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by Talknochip(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
They are all the same... Pdp and APC decampees.

They (including Obaseki) may join the Apc before the end of this second tenure.

they are all the same!

The electorates are just a means to get power
in the hands of Nigerian politicians.

Premium disappointment may awaits people who think Obaseki may end His second tenure in Pdp.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now by martineverest(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Focusmind:

My deep respect for the deputy governor. I thought he would be the first to jump ship considering how close he is to Osho and how osho assisted him in the past. Most times, deputy governors are usually used to get at the governor but the guy remained committed - he would surely reap the reward.

Please where is Lara? I hope what I am hearing is not true say she don jaapa
madam don go back to her country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Saraki's Citizenship Saga: What The Constitution Says. / #endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.