Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone (1384 Views)

How Dare You Leave A Man Who Sell Rice? – Lady Visits Ex-boyfriend’s Rice Factor / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2020
We have all heard bizzare ringtones. You know, the ones that make everyone in class including the lecturer stop what they are doing at the moment and stare in your direction.

So let's play a game!

What are your top three - five most bizzare ringtones in order.

Let me go first

5. NTA news soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4PMM5MjwhU

4. Farting sounds.(it's bad enough in class or on a date)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCwBYcPads

3. Moan (not just any moan but the one in the sherlock holmes series,put on his phone by Irene Adler) Don't play this in church. Makes a good message notification..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr8HDRvlKog

2. Anaconda - nicki minaj(The intro is loud and headturning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17O3lL1aUrg

1. Galactic Mermaid- the Mermaid sisters(from the anime Carole and Tuesday) Go and look for the video on youtube, it's worth it. Just listen to the first part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gay_vwuFSo

So what are yours? Let's know in the comments
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by proclinician: 10:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Lumiaarrn:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF "DIAMOND BANK MASTER CARD (CURRENT ACCOUNT) or GT BANK MASTER CARD (DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT).

THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT. THAT IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO BE AFRAID OF ANYONE.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THIS CARD FOR IS TO AID THE LOADING OF A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENT OF OVER #1 MILLION.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CARD MUST BE (MASTER CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT FOR DIAMOND BANK "expired or not expired"wink. OR (MASTER CARD DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT FOR GT BANK "must not be expired"wink.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE CARD KINDLY CALL OR SEND ME A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FROM THE NUMBER BELOW ⬇️ ⬇️
( 08 1 0 8 51 7 75 3 )

Use ur parents own na. So that when ur papa spend the rest of his life in prison, u go chop the percentage u gave him.

Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
proclinician:

Use ur parents own na. So that when ur papa spend the rest of his life in prison, u go chop the percentage u gave him.
LOL
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by Anny505(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Post links to those songs la

I'm not even a fan of Nicki Minaj

I'm a Redlyfer....Young M.A

Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Anny505:

Done
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by Timekeeper: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Done

Dont you miss Amatarasha at all angry angry angry angry angry

Ehn funmisticqueen??
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by Amatarasha(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2020
Timekeeper:

Ehn funmisticqueen??
No, u dare report me 2 ur god mynd 44
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by CosmicPhoenix: 8:37am On Sep 22, 2020
try using the sound of a wolf howling as your ringtone or message notification tone,it will scare the sh1t out of most people especially at night.

Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by hahn(m): 9:02am On Sep 22, 2020
Anny505:

Oooouuuu
Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Timekeeper:

Ehn funmisticqueen??
My monicker is DrFunmisticGlow, not funministicqueen.

I don't know but I am more focused on life offline than an online monicker who types like a delusional person

Re: I Dare You To Put These As Your Ringtone by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
try using the sound of a wolf howling as your ringtone or message notification tone,it will scare the sh1t out of most people especially at night.
I'll try that

You / Mention Qoutes Made By Any Nairalander Let Someone Guess Who Made D Quote. / Can You Date And Marry A Virgin Lady 3 Years Older Than You.(pic)