Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Obaseki Is A Warrior!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Is A Warrior!! (532 Views)

Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / BREAKING: Obaseki Is Our Alumnus, Says UI / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by AniOmaa: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Kai! I don't care or follow Naija politics that much, but my respect for Obaseki has skyrocketed to the highest level imaginable. If this election in Edo state has taught me one major lesson or principle, it's that you SHOULD never say NEVER, stand up and fight like a man no matter the odds... even if you fall, you will go down swinging and earn maximum respect. The battle is never truly over until it has been won or lost. Obaseki no matter how the result in Edo stage turns out (even though he has won from all logical and mathematical indices), you have truly proven to be a man! who born that frog eyed thief in bourdillion to come to Edo state and impose his Godfatherism madness? grin. Edo people are not one-direction thinking cowards like some people who sheepishly follow one man and shamelessly lick his gluteus maximus... while he stows away the collective intelligence of his unfortunate flock in his agbada grin

God bless the great Benin Empire
God bless Obaseki
God bless men who fight like men
Ambode will wish right now that he actually fought like a man should.
Edo people are not sheepish cowards.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by Xscape1993(m): 10:00am On Sep 20, 2020
Indeed my G.G.O. is my warrior. A bold & confident man of words.
Re: Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by Goldp5988(f): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2020
OK ,waiting for the result.
Re: Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by Yobabad: 10:32am On Sep 20, 2020
Ambode could have even tried but unfortunately he choose the way of a typical Yoruba man coward
Re: Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by manuelreports: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2020
My respect for Edo people just skyrocketed. The problem we have in the South is the WASTERN people who prefer slavery and to eat crumbs from the table of their Fulani masters. If only they are like the Igbos and Niger Delta Dem for know say Nigeria politics is not a child's play. But back stabbing and hatred will not allow them.
Re: Obaseki Is A Warrior!! by uniqueboi1(m): 11:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Edo can't be Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election Live Update, Ondo Election Results And Situation Report / SARS- How Many Graduates Are In The NPF? / Nigeria Government Should Beg USA To Trial Husppupy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.