Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (109236 Views)

This is not Dubai, this is kano state (photos) / President Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail Ready For Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Wallatah: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shebi na because of this locomotive train na em onyemaechi dey take put us for high dept with China !!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Doctored pictures.. How can you get a view of NNPC towers from Idu train station. The op is a liar and a deceiver
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by ODJ124(m): 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

But you hate your hometown Owerri?
aren't from owerri..
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Wallatah: 10:19pm On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=spendoon post=94115299]
bro learn to appreciate good work, how many African countries has this?[/quote You re an awkward person that must come from North so because of this locomotive train na em this stupid Gov dey place us on a high $dept

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Abujaexpress: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
tundchip2:
Pic 2. Airport Station I guess they meant Railway Station. This country no balance at all.

By the way, the light rail is just propaganda mostly. The train that passes my side everyday is a re-furbished diesel engine that goes maybe 80km/hr. I haven't seen no light rail cab on the tracks for the past 1 year.
That's the railway station at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by bejeria101(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:
No reasonable person will confuse that picture for Tokyo, Dubai or London.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by loomer: 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

You get bad mouth sha
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Aboguede(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
I agree 9ja is ok.

I have been in Europe for years now and also know Asia 9ja is very very ok not to think of any stupid African country.

As a Nigerian if u think of growing gradually 9ja is number 1!

People waste millions and arrived America but after 5 yrs nothing
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by JordanMichael(m): 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:
grin
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:

compere the gdp and population of UAE to that of Nigeria, per african standard this is a very commendable archievement.
check rwanda gdp and compare to yours
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

Haha!

I swear, with the gravel stones showing here, I wonder what could bring Dubai sef to mind.
Much less London of all places.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 10:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
jumobi1:

Get the context in what the guy was saying ,instead of looking at it literally.

That's why nigerian graduates don't do well in interviews. No ability to discern nuances, context and poor emotional intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by OMOJOHN001: 10:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Don't have anything to say, than go and get a visa and confirm something out there.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Tittos:
You do realise that picture is a digital model also called a computer generated model and not a real picture. The idu station is of the Lagos model . Have we come to the point where we now pass off computer images as how Nigeria looks for clout or for politics. BTW, these counties have moved to speed trains and electric trains, so no one will have confused these pics for Tokyo or Dubai. Not especially when these kinda trains in these countries are being phased out

Guy, no picture of the 4 I see above is a digital model. They are real pictures.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by 001spice: 10:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
Op am sure u r high with some cheap drugs
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by COMPAQ(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
tundchip2:
Pic 2. Airport Station I guess they meant Railway Station. This country no balance at all.

By the way, the light rail is just propaganda mostly. The train that passes my side everyday is a re-furbished diesel engine that goes maybe 80km/hr. I haven't seen no light rail cab on the tracks for the past 1 year.

What is the definition of light rail? As far as I've seen the train I see here is not very different from what is used within dubai. Perhaps the means of powering it may be different. But went does it really matter to you if we use diesel and they use electricity.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by raphok1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
This is kaduna, Nigeria is really moving forward but the hate filled people can't see it.

Keep deceiving your generation

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by federalgodey: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lier!
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Eagba(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
Please take a look at the pic of the Abuja light rail below and you will realise Nigeria is moving forward as country, I don't care if it's PMB or GEJ that started this project all I know is am very happy my country is progressing.
monkey nigeria is moving forward ko, Nigeria is moving ni. when foreign for you guys and you buy, you come they shake preek. no develop nation that doesn't build atleast 70% of their tech. continue your consumer masturbation and be chanting nigeria is moving forward.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Eagba(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
Please take a look at the pic of the Abuja light rail below and you will realise Nigeria is moving forward as country, I don't care if it's PMB or GEJ that started this project all I know is am very happy my country is progressing.
spendoon:
monkey nigeria is moving forward ko, Nigeria is moving ni. when foreign for you guys and you buy, you come they shake preek. no develop nation that doesn't build atleast 70% of their tech. continue your consumer masturbation and be chanting nigeria is moving forward.
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Jimbadly: 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
Sambaby7640:
Na dunces you think say full here? undecided

Bro your sense of humor is terrible. Check the the meaning of sarcasm in your English dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Judybash93(m): 11:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
This is Lagos not New York ooo

It's in Indonesia angry
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
This is London Jalingo, Taraba State

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by hotdealz(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
Celebrating mediocrity
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by Wahala90: 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
mtchew ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by SirDickOdogwu(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
spendoon:
This is kaduna, Nigeria is really moving forward but the hate filled people can't see it.
your just showing us darkness and light no feasible projects grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja by SirDickOdogwu(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2020
The credit of this trend should go to Dr. Goodluck Ebere Johnathan OP take note

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Okada Riders In Onitsha Modify Their Bikes After Government Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.