Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat (3068 Views)

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 10:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Nigerians have urged the national leader of the All Progressives Congress to support Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for 2023 following his party's impending defeat in Edo state.

The Nigerians who took to social media on Sunday urged Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition and support the Vice President whom many see as a man of integrity and achievements.

Writing on Twitter, @manlikeGov said, "APC better present Osinbajo and El Rufai. People will not vote Tinubu outside southwest."

Sunday Ogo also shared the same opinion. "If my party, APC, wants to win the 2023 presidential election then we should appeal to Tinubu to drop his ambition and rally around Prof Osinbajo. The North will likely embrace Prof Osinbajo."

Seyi Pythonian suggested that Osinbajo or Fashola are better candidates for 2023.

"Let me publicly say it here that I don't support a Tinubu presidency, my choices are either Osinbajo or Fashola. Let's do away with this notion that because of the party I have a bias for I'm being bankrolled. Please that's not democratic. We should have our choices because this is democracy," he said.

There are others who firmly believe Osinbajo will not contest if Tinubu is in the race. "Tinubu singlehandedly nominated Osinbajo as Vice President. Tinubu is running for President in 2023 and I don't think Osinbajo will dare run when his political benefactor is running."

In the Edo governorship election, the incumbent, Godwin Obaseki of Peoples Democratic Party is in the lead while his closest contender, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is behind by over 50,000 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2020
2023 presidency.

Rotimi Amaechi will get the ticket for APC
Wike will get the ticket for PDP

El classico clash, even UK, USA, the Russians and United nations will send strong delegations to monitor the election because 3rd world war can start from there.

5 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by ShinnBet: 10:54am On Sep 20, 2020
That manlet?

These yaribanzas don't know they have been permanently relegated to their opposition league 2.

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Eriokanmi: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm with whoever said so. Tinubu can't win 2023 election. The buhari VP would be preferred and accepted by many, nationwode. We are tending towards an era vote-buying, godfatherism and money politics don't carry weight anymore. The international communities too are beginning to hit them hard by placing visa bans on them and applying other stiff sanctions.

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Gondonu: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Bola Tinubu is so obsessed for power that he will not see or listen to the odds against even with the unfolding political developments.However, the Edo no be Lagos case has clearly put a set back to his rumoured ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:57am On Sep 20, 2020
True talk
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by dvdlamb: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2020
I doubt if Osibanjo has any integrity at all because his silence over what has been happening in the country also makes him an accomplice. I mean the killing in Southern Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and indeed all over the nation is enough to make a man of integrity resigns

13 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Kestolove(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
D fall of Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:00am On Sep 20, 2020
dvdlamb:
I doubt if Osibanjo has any integrity at all because his silence over what has been happening in the country also makes him an accomplice. I mean the killing in Southern Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara and indeed all over the nation is enough to make a man of integrity resigns

If osinbajo had resigned at the height of the slaughter, I would have supported his presidential ambition.

5 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Tinubu would join oshomole 2023

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Eriokanmi: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2020
dvdlamb:
the vp doesn't have a voice in any country. He's there just to assist the president or represent him wherever he's asked to. The president is so perwerful that he can even render his vp voiceless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by comos: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
south West have done their 8yrs.
it is the turn of other regions

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

If osinbajo had resigned at the height of the slaughter, I would have supported his presidential ambition.
Did Jonathan resign when boko haram were killing and school girls kidnapped?

10 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by realstars: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2020
Instade Of Osinbajo I Rader Support Obaseki' For 2023

4 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Did Jonathan resign when boko haram were killing and school girls kidnapped?

That was a set up to discredit his administration, he stood and fought. This one is a proven case of APC refusing to fight terrorism and stop the killing of Christians, and the most senior Christian in government is sitting there watching?

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Eriokanmi:
the vp doesn't have a voice in any country. He's there just to assist the president or represent him wherever he's asked to. The president is so perwerful that he can even render his vp voiceless.

Yes, he is there to support him even when Christian populations are being targeted for slaughter. He should continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

That was a set up to discredit his administration, he stood and fought. This one is a proven case of APC refusing to fight terrorism and stop the killing of Christians, and the most senior Christian in government is sitting there watching?
Keep deceiving yourself.

You are just an hypocrite, beside, osibanjo does not need your support.

If you talk of Tinubu, I wouldn't have replied you. Cos I never wanted him as well.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Goddey18(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2020
We are not supporting any body from south west period

9 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Eriokanmi: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Yes, he is there to support him even when Christian populations are being targeted for slaughter. He should continue.
i for don resign shaa. But this na naija
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Keep deceiving yourself.

You are just an hypocrite, beside, osibanjo does not need your support.

If you talk of Tinubu, I wouldn't have replied you. Cos I never wanted him as well.

Osinbajo is a softer version of Jonathan. He will be bullied daily in office by people like el rufai. He will be a waste of space.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by olorunyomi13773: 11:27am On Sep 20, 2020
south West have done their 8yrs.
it is the crank of variety areas

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by ShinnBet: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2020
dvdlamb:

Osinbanjo is like the Priest at the execution

He is there to administer your last rites before the Jihadist behead you.

He is also akin to Judas because he crafted all the legalized criminal codes that allows Tinubu to fleece lagos dry

I hate that bastard with a passion.

7 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
dvdlamb:

This shows you are not conversant with the happenings; the osinbajo you speak of actually engaged with the community leaders in the southern Kaduna and even engaged with the state governor.
What born this was the deployment of army, navy and police to restore normalcy.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by ShinnBet: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:
We are not supporting any body from south west period

These yaribanzas think we are fools.

After betraying the south and aligning with the devils in the north in 2015 and 2019 and telling us to our face that we are inconsequential they are now looking for our support ?

They must be stupid to think we are foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2020
SLAP44:

Osinbajo is a softer version of Jonathan. He will be bullied daily in office by people like el rufai. He will be a waste of space.

I don't agree with you. Osinbajo is actionable more than GEJ; imagine just serving as acting President, he sack DSS boss straight up for NASS invasion. Just imagine him being the President, guy forget thatan no
Dey waste tike, if you Bleep up, you are goner.

7 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Goddey18(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2020
ShinnBet:

These yaribanzas think we are fools.

After betraying the south and aligning with the devils in the north in 2015 and 2019 and telling us to our face that we are inconsequential they are now looking for our support ?

They must be stupid to think we are foolish.

It's pay back time bro.

3 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:41am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

I don't agree with you. Osinbajo is actionable more than GEJ; imagine just serving as acting President, he sack DSS boss straight up for NASS invasion. Just imagine him being the President, guy forget thatan no
Dey waste tike, if you Bleep up, you are goner.

Was it not Jonathan that sacked Sanusi too, weak people are weak irrespective of small actions they take. If Osinbajo was strong as an acting president , the DSS boss would still be in prison now. Jonathan is stronger than Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

This shows you are not conversant with the happenings; the osinbajo you speak of actually engaged with the community leaders in the southern Kaduna and even engaged with the state governor.
What born this was the deployment of army, navy and police to restore normalcy.

After thousands has been killed and the killers became tired.

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by TheRareGem1(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
Goddey18:

It's pay back time bro.

As if you have the number. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Later you will be calling for Biafra what you even want you confused sect

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by YorubaRitualist: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Yorubas should continue deceiving theirselves..they should just forget 2023 cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by YorubaRitualist: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2020
TheRareGem1:

As if you have the number. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Later you will be calling for Biafra what you even want you confused sect
Tell your paymaster osibanjo that he has more chances winning election in oduduwa republic or even benin republic than in nigeria cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Anyanwu, Ugwuanyi, Others Meet In Enugu On Party Congresses / Don't Vote For APC......I Mean At The State Governorship Level- Wike / Peter Obi Will Never Become President For Insulting North – Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.