Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat (3071 Views)

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Meet Publicly For The First Time Since After Edo Polls (pix) / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Identify with others who are fulani, stop acting like you are not. That's my advice to you.

They are wonderful people and not some sort of useless junks attaching to other states because theirs is eternally useless.

Fulani are good and nice people. They are not junks from useless states running around on igbo sentiments looking for who to drag in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

They are wonderful people and not some sort of useless junks attaching to other states because theirs is eternally useless.

Fulani are good and nice people. They are not junks from useless states running around on igbo sentiments looking for who to drag in the mud.

Fixed grin I have found out your identity.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2020
SLAP44:

and nice identity of wonderful set of people and not useless people from useless states that has nothing to show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by BREYZ: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Nigerians have urged the national leader of the All Progressives Congress to support Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for 2023 following his party's impending defeat in Edo state.

The Nigerians who took to social media on Sunday urged Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition and support the Vice President whom many see as a man of integrity and achievements.

Writing on Twitter, @manlikeGov said, "APC better present Osinbajo and El Rufai. People will not vote Tinubu outside southwest."

Sunday Ogo also shared the same opinion. "If my party, APC, wants to win the 2023 presidential election then we should appeal to Tinubu to drop his ambition and rally around Prof Osinbajo. The North will likely embrace Prof Osinbajo."

Seyi Pythonian suggested that Osinbajo or Fashola are better candidates for 2023.

"Let me publicly say it here that I don't support a Tinubu presidency, my choices are either Osinbajo or Fashola. Let's do away with this notion that because of the party I have a bias for I'm being bankrolled. Please that's not democratic. We should have our choices because this is democracy," he said.

There are others who firmly believe Osinbajo will not contest if Tinubu is in the race. "Tinubu singlehandedly nominated Osinbajo as Vice President. Tinubu is running for President in 2023 and I don't think Osinbajo will dare run when his political benefactor is running."

In the Edo governorship election, the incumbent, Godwin Obaseki of Peoples Democratic Party is in the lead while his closest contender, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu is behind by over 50,000 votes.

Osinbajo & Amaechi ticket will be better option for APC 2023.
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by BLAISECAMPAORE: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Stop dodging his question like a little girl.

Osagyefo98:
People can really sell their birthright because they are fooolllishhhh to understand what igbo presidency means.

Kindly single out your state and let's know if there are no men there.

Inferiority complex has eaten deep into many of you guys.

No wonder nearly 4 states in east are useless.

Why are you, a claimed Igbo man, projecting Rotimi Amaechi and Wike for Igbo Presidency? Are there no good men in your state that are worthy?

Why are you so full of inferiority complex?
Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by SLAP44: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
BLAISECAMPAORE:

Stop dodging his question like a little girl.

Why are you, a claimed Igbo man, projecting Rotimi Amaechi and Wike for Igbo Presidency? Are there no good men in your state that are worthy?

Why are you so full of inferiority complex?

All the good men in my side are gunning for this grin

Re: Support Osinbajo For 2023, Nigerians Tell Tinubu After Edo Defeat by BLAISECAMPAORE: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2020
SLAP44:

All the good men in my side are gunning for this grin

So why are you a bad man and saboteur gunning for Rotimi Amaechi/Wike Presidency while they're looking for independence?

Sabotage or confusion? Or pretending to be Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Joyful As Southern Governors Meet For The First Time Since 1914, But / List Of Aspirants That Have Obtained APC N100m Nomination Form / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.