Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? (374 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / A Police Officer Wants To Quit Over Poor Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Ayomisure(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2020
Hello nairalanders

a friend of mine wants to know if choosing a carrier as a police officer a wise idea,
what are the ranks you need to get to before you would be paid well in civil service,

and lastly, is it easy to attain those ranks?
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Ayomisure(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Lalasticlala pls its urgent
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2020
Yes.but outside nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Birdeyeview: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2020
donbachi:
Yes.but outside nigeria.
Lol this is funny
Nigeria breathe corruption down to the grass root.
Infact people's complaint about as regards corruption is basically because they're not the one carrying out the act.
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by DICKstractor: 11:54am On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy

No!!
Every body will be praying for you to die after doing the normal Nigerian police extortion
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Ayomisure(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2020
donbachi:
Yes.but outside nigeria.

i mean in nigeria
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Ayomisure(m): 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2020
I think am going to report lalasticlala to seun
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Captainshedrach(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Richy4(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
It's not really bad if u admit that you were the one doing the asking instead of hiding under the umbrella of my friend...

Police is an honorable job.. Just that there are stereotypes about their activities .. There are good ones amongst them.. just that the bad ones overshadowed the good ones.. you can choose to be among the good ones (ie) if u know how to work on a straight road..

Career as a police officer is still nice for those that wants to venture into it
Re: Is Choosing A Carrier As A Police Officer A Wise Idea? by Ayomisure(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2020
[/color]
Richy4:
It's not really bad if u admit that you were the one doing the asking instead of hiding under the umbrella of my friend...

Police is an honorable job.. Just that there are stereotypes about their activities .. There are good ones amongst them.. just that the bad ones overshadowed the good ones.. you can choose to be among the good ones (ie) if u know how to work on a straight road..

Career as a police officer is still nice for those that wants to venture into it
[color=#000099] i wonder when nigerians will change this mentality..
just because i post it on my timeline doesn't mean am the one..
and whats even the essence of lieing in this faceless forum?
thanks though

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed In Nigeria / The Best Career Book Every Person Should Read! / Study In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.