Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? (725 Views)

What Book(s) Have You Been Reading During This Lockdown?? / What Book Are You Currently Reading ! / Treasures Olawunmi Bayo To Break 113 Hours Reading Marathon World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Reading is much more than a hobby. A mode of learning, a way to travel without leaving your place. Reading makes one feel as if one is in another world, far from the chaos of life. Thus, a much better way to relax and calm oneself.

So for so many reasons books are some people's favorite companions and reading is their favorite habit.

Share with us, what you're currently reading....
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Abuskid: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Beyond Talent by John C Maxwell

2 Likes

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by chimzy105(f): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Jesus amongst other gods by Ravi zacharias

1 Like

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Does it have the same content as Talent was never enough?
Have you read that?
Abuskid:
Beyond Talent by John C Maxwell
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
How Interesting is that?
chimzy105:
Jesus amongst other gods by Ravi zacharias
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Aguemma(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
I finished "The monk who sold his Ferrari" today. very nice book I must confess.

2 Likes

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
That's nice can you share a few thoughts about the book? Want to get a hold on that book
Aguemma:
I finished "The monk who sold his Ferrari" today. very nice book I must confess.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by ymstar(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2020
The rules of wealth by Richard Templar

2 Likes

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Richard really gave some useful insights

ymstar:
The rules of wealth by Richard Templar
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by ymstar(m): 9:03am On Sep 21, 2020
Procoachc:
Richard really gave some useful insights

Yes smiley

Which one can you please recommend, life changing one?
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Have you read Steven Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people?

Any of Tim Ferris' book

ymstar:

Yes smiley

Which one can you please recommend, life changing one?

1 Like

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Abuskid: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
I haven't read that, but i guess the content may be almost same.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Not the same at all...I have read both.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Procoachc: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Not the same at all, I've read both.
Abuskid:
I haven't read that, but i guess the content may be almost same.

1 Like

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by ymstar(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
Procoachc:
Have you read Steven Covey's 7 habits of highly effective people?

Any of Tim Ferris' book

I saw it @ bookshop, but I underestimated it, that it's not worth reading.

But since you recommend it for me now, I would try it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by peacesampson(f): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
Can anyone lend me interesting Novels to read ? Am in Aba Abia state...tanks
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by KiggerLomo(m): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
No PDF books here? Just asking abeg
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Abcruz(m): 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Principles of success in 16 lessons by Napoleon Hills.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by echizzy: 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2020
The true nature of God by Andrew Wommack
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by CosmicPhoenix: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2020
The god delusion by richard dawkins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by olamoses75(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
The 21 irrefutable laws of leadership by John c Maxwell
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy.

1 Like

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by Matthewdan(m): 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
The god delusion by richard dawkins

One cold Heineken for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by kollinskollins(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Evidence of the second coming of Christ ___ William Miller

2 Likes

Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by chimzy105(f): 9:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Procoachc:

How Interesting is that?
It is quite intriguing. The author is a Christian apologist.its more of religious philosophy.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by suremanpatriot: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
best life by Droha A.
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by jericco1(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2020
The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar
Re: What Book Are You Currently Reading Guys? by iamdannyfc(m): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Da vinci code by darren brown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Required To Gain Admission In OOU / What Are The Best Resources For Learning About Devops? / Some Courses You Should Avoid As An Admission Seeker This Year's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.