Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" (37704 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Says Conflict Unfortunate, Ize-Iyamu Pleads For 14 Lawmakers / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by UbongCR7(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bro who is talking about English here . And moreover stop assuming that Every other parent can be an illiterate like your mother.

My mom is a qualified medical doctor and she is working at UITH Ilorin.

Poverty and illiteracy is what I can see from the old thing that is mocking oshiomole there.

Your English is very bad for someone whose mother is a medical doctor.

Seems you weren't trained well as a child.

Let me make some corrections to your post.

(UITH is already University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, typing UITH Hospital shows that you are the illiterate here. Other corrections have been made in the body of that your post.)

2 Likes

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Officialjagun(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Take it easy with your grammatical error sir
No loud am bro..... ✊✊

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Angelawhite(m): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94122238:

Haba,
In as much as everyone is entitled to what they post on Nairaland.
Please, don't let politics cloud our reasoning,
Let us all still be sensible and respectful in all we type here.
You cannot just call an old woman "old thing" all because of some politicians, that are fighting for themselves.
Haba it is not done.
That is just too much!
That is someone's grandma, possibly, Great-Grand ma or Great-Great-Grand ma!!
Don't allow some kids that lack manners, make you get that angry please.
It will be good if you take that down please, and we come back to edit this post too.
Thank you.
WE ARE AFRICANS.

Amen.
We will show dad your post most def!
God bless you so much too.
Good to see other people keying in into our beliefs in our darling country.
We have no other country to call our own.

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.

Nawa o. All for 5 likes
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Redhot111(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Who is this nitwit nicoopop.

Idiot
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by darediamond(m): 2:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
RemoveKebab:
APC could have been a perfect party
But was ruined by northern nepotism, extremism and fanaticism.

Everyone trusted them from onset but they were really disappointed.

PDP is no saint but the blunders of APC are so much it made PDP look like a better party to Nigerians.
No PDP is better in that if they can not DIRECTLY EMPOWER YOU, THEY WILL INDIRECTLY GET YOU EMPOWERED it is now left to you to plug-in into the channels they open for you to prosper.

In PDP, the POLITICIANS there are CORRUPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY STILL DO REMEMBER THE MASSES IN WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO.

THEY DO NOT KNOW THE ACT OF BAMU BAMU NI MO YOO LIKE THIS GLUTTONOUS POLITICIANS IN APC.

I.C.T. brought in by P.D.P is a massive example of my assertion.

There are orthers like reforms to remove bottlenecks in commerce which paved way for anyone to own license to mine some natural resources directly.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by bobochem: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Final score line
PDP 307,955 - APC 223,619
Congratulations obaseki and the edo people
Truly edo no b lagos

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by CioAngels(f): 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
And this is someone mother oo.
What do you think, don't you think this is what our very old grandmothers should do to put Politicians in-check? I as old person i campaigned for Sowore at agric terminal any the I go out because the youths has to take charge of this country, but what happened, it was same youth that embarrassed the most. The same youths expecially the southerners are the ones that are not given government jobs which has now been made absolute rights of the north. Mama is telling us to be corageous to stand and ask for what belongs to us because is our right

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by CioAngels(f): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2020
nero2face:
am sure ur mother can not speak ordinary broken let alone good English like the old woman
I want to believe you are getting lipscomb wrong, if you ask me, he is appreciating mama for doing what the youth and the rest of Nigerians should do. English has nothing to do with appreciating mama.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by PDJT: 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2020
[s]
Lipscomb:
Bro who is talking about English here . And moreover stop assume that Every other parent can be illiterate like your mother.

My mom is a qualified medical doctor and she is working at UITH hospital Ilorin.

Poverty and illiterate is what I can see from old thing that mocking oshiomole there.
[/s]

-More like your mother is a “qualitied” janitor working in your local clinic.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by CioAngels(f): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Bro who is talking about English here . And moreover stop assume that Every other parent can be illiterate like your mother.

My mom is a qualified medical doctor and she is working at UITH hospital Ilorin.

Poverty and illiterate is what I can see from old thing that mocking oshiomole there.
Lipscomb, you are very wrong then because I thought you were appreciating that retired old woman. It is very wrong of you to refer to her as poverty and illiterate old thing. She is retired and your mother i believe is still working meaning she is a younger person. Atorn and ask God for giveness for calling that great grand mother a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by nero2face: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
CioAngels:
I want to believe you are getting lipscomb wrong, if you ask me, he is appreciating mama for doing what the youth and the rest of Nigerians should do. English has nothing to do with appreciating mama.
well we all can't see things same way, am sure u also bliv he's appreciating Mama by calling "old thing", pliz don't support evil by paining it good

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Rawhumper(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
This is the greatest blow that sends our Edo
monkey to his early grave..

We all know whom we are talking about.

The hypocrite like his patrons thought it will be Business as usual.

Every new day in Nigeria, becomes an eye opener to Nigerians.

Mama, God bless and give You longer life.

This exercise was largely devoid pf rancour, skirmishes, violence,etc. One of The Best in history of Nigeria.

Congrats to Gov. Obaseki and PDP.

Edo People Keep moving Forward with
Gov.Obaseki.

My advice, is for PDP to come together and
unite, how i wish i Can really meet those
concerned in PDP to give them strategy
against subsequent elections and 2023.

History has been Made in Nigeria!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

quote author=Cerveau post=94120784]Oshiomole Is A Rogue And A Thief: Video Of An Old Woman Blasting APC In Benin.

This is just hilarious. Watch as an old woman blast Oshiomole and APC.

This senior citizen is obviously retired but definitely not tired.

Do you agree with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXh46eV72fM
[/quote]
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by zubydave(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
That lipscomb guy will soon create a new account grin grin grin
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by CioAngels(f): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
post=94122238:

Haba,
In as much as everyone is entitled to what they post on Nairaland.
Please, don't let politics cloud our reasoning,
Let us all still be sensible and respectful in all we type here.
You cannot just call an old woman "old thing" all because of some politicians, that are fighting for themselves.
Haba it is not done.
That is just too much!
That is someone's grandma, possibly, Great-Grand ma or Great-Great-Grand ma!!
Don't allow some kids that lack manners, make you get that angry please.
It will be good if you take that down please, and we come back to edit this post too.
Thank you.
WE ARE AFRICANS.

Amen.
We will show dad your post most def!
God bless you so much too.
Good to see other people keying in into our beliefs in our darling country.
We have no other country to call our own.

That is one of the things dad will be remembered for in this nation for many many years to come.
I thought he was appreciating mama, I have told him to atorn and ask mama's forgiveness. He said his mother is a medical doctor which does not make him a good person to refer to a great grand mother as poverty illietrate old thing.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Wallatah: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
Apc fear of US, UK , and Wike is the begging of their wisdom ...all I see is revolution coming !!thanks mama for given that dwarfs a better curse of his life !!!
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by samwillyco1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2020
I thought the man said that he never lost any battle before, what is happening now?
Everything has it's expiring date, don't be too proud of yourself in life.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Lipscomb(m): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2020
Alright sir.
CioAngels:
Lipscomb, you are very wrong then because I thought you were appreciating that retired old woman. It is very wrong of you to refer to her as poverty and illiterate old thing. She is retired and your mother i believe is still working meaning she is a younger person. Atorn and ask God for giveness for calling that great grand mother a thing.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
gtbng:
cheesy mama dey para gan.hilarious
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by samso247(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
I know this woman very well, very educated woman, but she has a little mental issue, we heard lots of things about her, DAT she is a witch, she killed her some of her children, bla bla bla, I didn't believe dose shit... She just left our area now, we heard d son came and took her to a place dey care for the elderly, but the woman usually run from there and always come back to where she used to stay, opposite my house...
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Lipscomb(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Shut that your gutter mouth. Point to my errors in that write up.
UbongCR7:

Your English is very bad for someone whose mother is a medical doctor.

Seems you weren't trained well as a child.

Let me make some corrections to your post.

(UITH is already University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, typing UITH Hospital shows that you are the illiterate here. Other corrections have been made in the body of that your post.)
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by mechanics(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Peerlessme(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
An elderly woman who should be resting instead of meddling in politics....

Who set age limit of participation in politics for the elderly?

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
Clown grin
you're the most useless person I have ever seen in my entire life... u insulted someone mom because of ordinary politics... u can never be great in this life if u continue like this... change and stop insulting people far beyond u..... u don't know tomorrow .... .....sad

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Kyngfarabale1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
what is
Lipscomb:
what is
Lipscomb:
what is point to my errors
Hahahahhahahha
olodo

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Chommieblaq(f): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sonnobax15:
An elderly woman who should be resting instead of meddling in politics....

Buhari is your President huh
How old is he again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by doe: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
Cerveau:
Oshiomole Is A Rogue And A Thief: Video Of An Old Woman Blasting APC In Benin.

This is just hilarious. Watch as an old woman blast Oshiomole and APC.

This senior citizen is obviously retired but definitely not tired.

Do you agree with her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXh46eV72fM

Fu*k Sh1t ���� grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by okuta007: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
tizzdi:
grin

Alhaji Acid Iyahmo on susaid watch in this pikshor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by Lipscomb(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mumu common English you dont understand. I'm sorry for people like you. How many lectures you have deliver in your life can you even face 5000 crowds?
I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high?
I'm just looking at your foolishness.
Kyngfarabale1:

what is
what is

what is point to my errors
Hahahahhahahha
olodo
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by okuta007: 5:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onepeople:
Will oshomole remain a politician after this election? Obaseke has seriously retired a lot of so called Godfathers into political forest.

Obaseki should not allow them into the PDP ever again - because in the coming days and weeks they will start coming to beg because they are shameless - NAH defeat and crush dem - especially those who resigned collecting valuable information to the enemy camp - CRUSH ALL OF THEM!!!
Re: Edo Old Woman Blasts Oshiomhole, Says "Obaseki Is Coming Back In Jesus Name" by maryalloy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Obaseki should look for her and do the needful smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month Old Baby Who Lost Her Arm In A Boko Haram Attack Pictured / Dolapo Osinbajo Speaks At Shea Conference (pics) / Jaafar Jaafar Behind The Ganduje's Bribery Video - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.