Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly (1092 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly

Christians go to church to give their God the worship he deserves and to also learn the mysteries of the bible, but alot of people are being misled by false prophets and teachers in the church.

Please, if you find yourself in any of these three types of churches you'll be seeing below, quickly run away for your dear life.

1. Where you pay money to recieve counseling

Jesus Christ is the one every Christian look up to, he never collected money from anyone he ever counseled, but some false men of God who has turned the church into a business would ask you to pay some amount of money before you can see them for counseling, they're money mongers and they have no place in Christ. Run Away from such churches so they don't mislead you.

2. Where the pastor encourages other people to leave their churches and attend his own

A true man of God would never encourage other Christians to leave their churches and attend his own for them to get their miracles, he would always tell them to follow the teachings of the bible no matter the church they worship in, but fake pastors who use Juju powers to perform cheap tricks would always encourage people to run into their churches for miracles, they would even go as far as calling other pastors powerless, please run away from such churches before you go astray.

3. A church where they hardly preach about the coming of Christ and repentance but they always talk about prosperity

A church that's after money would hardly preach about the coming of Christ and salvation, the main reason why we go to church is to be prepared for rapture, but many evil pastors would rather talk more about prosperity and seed sowing than Christ and repentance.

Always remember, your soul is more important to God than your prosperity.

Happy Sunday

Incase you don't know na me talk

Lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by mu2sa2: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ogbeni, name a single church where these things aren't the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by CodeTemplar: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly

3. A church where they hardly preach about the coming of Christ and repentance but they always talk about prosperity

A church that's after money would hardly preach about the coming of Christ and salvation, the main reason why we go to church is to be prepared for rapture, but many evil pastors would rather talk more about prosperity and seed sowing than Christ and repentance.

hmmm....

prosperity isn't of the devil. a lot of people have erroneously equated prosperity to money/wealth and concluded within them that since many bad people have money, wealth/money is of the devil. That can't be further from the truth.
God wants us to prosper bodily, spiritually and in our souls. In fact salvation and repentance are forms of prosperity. they are spiritual prosperity.
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
mu2sa2:
Ogbeni, name a single church where things aren't the order of the day?

Almost all Churches are practicing these things. Reason why a lot of christians are turning to atheists.

1 Like

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
hmmm....

prosperity isn't of the devil. a lot of people have erroneously equated prosperity to money/wealth and concluded within them that since many bad people have money, wealth/money is of the devil. That can't be further from the truth.
God wants us to prosper bodily, spiritually and in our souls. In fact salvation and repentance are forms of prosperity. they are spiritual prosperity.

What are you saying?

Where in my post did I mention that prosperity is from the Devil? undecided

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by CodeTemplar: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

What are you saying?

Where in my post did I mention that prosperity is from the Devil? undecided

Where did I say you said the bold? You should read and comprehend things before attacking as I doubt you will be willing to admit errors openly.
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Where did I say you said the bold? You should read and comprehend things before attacking as I doubt you will be willing to admit errors openly.

Your initial post didn't correlate with the topic undecided

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by CodeTemplar: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

@bold part, live from the forest or the shrine or server room?
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by desiredhome: 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
Beware of false prophets/fake Churches that are only after what they can get from you and make you poorer.....
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by CodeTemplar: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

jay jay Otumokpor?
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Almost all Nigerian churches exhibit these...
So if Nigerians were to run as advised, where will they run to...?
Except they will run to the MOSQUES since they are not Business Oriented & not on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:42am On Oct 25, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Almost all Nigerian churches exhibit these...
So if Nigerians were to run as advised, where will they run to...?
Except they will run to the MOSQUES since they are not Business Oriented & not on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

I am talking about Churches like in the days of the Apostles not all this profit oriented churches.

Until then we move.

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2020
desiredhome:
Beware of false prophets/fake Churches that are only after what they can get from you and make you poorer.....

Naso.

Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Almost all Churches are practicing these things. Reason why a lot of christians are turning to atheists.
Christians turning to atheists, how?

The very foundation of what you call churches today was built on doctrines and traditions (lies) of men and so should be expected not to mirror Jesus Christ's teachings at all. That you attempt to pretend some are good while others are bad, does not change that fact.

Jesus Christ never called His disciples to follow after any man, pastor or thief. He called all those who will follow Him, to listen to, and obey Him, and only Him.
Re: Run Very Far Away From These Three Types Of Churches, They're Not Godly by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Oct 25, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
I am talking about Churches like in the days of the Apostles not all this profit oriented churches.
Until then we move.
The body of Jesus Christ is not found in any of your church houses, be it in Nigeria, or anywhere in this world. No, those who belong to Him are too busy following after Him to spend time gathering in monuments built to the glory of men who run it. There is too much work to be done, and so much to learn of Jesus Christ's actual teachings, to spend time pretending to worship God in vain manners as is done in your church houses.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Essien And The LGBT Suport Saga:you Beter Know This Before It's Too Late / Salvation, Or Just Blackmail? / Allah’s Wish Is For Humans To Commit Sin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.