Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. (539 Views)

edo Results: Obaseki Winning, Godfatherism Shamed – Omokri Mocks Tinubu, / Ize-iyamu Can’t Defeat Me - Obaseki / The Truth About ‘Huge Debts’ Oshiomhole Left For Me – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Raxz(m): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
PDP flag off Edo governorship election camping on 25 July 2020. On 26 July 2020 God show me Revelation about Obaseki winning and I share it here on nairalan on 27 July 2020.
here is the link : https://www.nairaland.com/6018913/obaseki-win-september-2020-election

Let me give a details of that revelations.
On 26 July 2020 about 2am God show me a revelation.
remember as at that time PDP just kick start camping for Edo 2020 election with an empty stadium, obersaki as that time was completely confuse as to what to do next, infact obesaki was skeptical about funding his camping groups and there were alot of issues in his camp, people resigning from his government, there were so much fear about his political future, not knowing what the next line of action could be. On the day of his camping flag off Obaseki and the other PDP fateful visisted Oba of Binin and something remarkably happened. Chief protocal officer to Obaseki forget to go to Oba's palace with a kola an action which did not go down well with everyone present at the palace including Obaseki himself, on knowning to him and everyone that were at the palace, that was a define moment for him.
How? If Obaseki had gone with a KOLA to Oba palace he would have loses this election. The Edo ancestors has accepted his KOLA before his visit to Oba's palace.
The Revelation
On that night I saw the elders of Edo state (ancestors) seating round a long table, among them was one of my uncle "late" now. remeber I am not from Edo or anywhere close.
I saw twelves Candidates each person came with a trial of KOLA and Bitter KOLA and place them on the table the elders were seating. Then my uncle said to them, that they have accept Obaseki Kola. The elders started eating the KOLA from Obaseki trial one after the other each person take a Kola from the trial.
I went outside I saw a large crowd jubilating, people were eating chicken and rice and drinking. Everyone where veey happy a large crowd. When I look to the road side I saw Obaseki on top of a motorcade with his two hands up With a large crowd following him. Then i look the other side I saw Oshomolie standing by the road side with his hands at his back looking at Obaseki and the crowd, then he turned and was going on his foot over a bridge, then I heard a voice saying he is a winer. And I open my eyes.

Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by kalu61(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Wow, spiritual rules the physical to a big extent. Nice one.
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Raxz(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
At 2:45pm Obaseki has just bn declear winner. Congratulations governor elect.
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Leboska(m): 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
I really thank God for Governor Obaseki I'm going back to my base Lord lead me safely, for all the noisemakers who are not from Edo want oshothief to be appointing governors for us shame unto you. I made sure I delivered my unit.

Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Ever8090: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
God has no business with Nigerian politicians...so na you know wetin you dey talk.. beside why God been no show you covid19?..so as covid19 pandemic serious reach,God dey so jobless and insensitive to him creation na useless criminals wey we get as leaders be h business abi?
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by aminusodiq(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nicee
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by reccy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Someone is hallucinating and dreaming and you are taking him serious?

I don't have weakness for such dumb revelation!
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2020

Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Raxz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ever8090:
God has no business with Nigerian politicians...so na you know wetin you dey talk.. beside why God been no show you covid19?..so as covid19 pandemic serious reach,God dey so jobless and insensitive to him creation na useless criminals wey we get as leaders be h business abi?
that is why you are human, 'carnality' the ways of man is not God and that of God is not man.
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by ODJ124(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
What about 2023
Re: How God Show Me Obaseki Winning On 26 July. by Passionate888: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
True

Edo Election Update: 'words Fail Me', Obaseki Speaks As INEC Declares Him Winner / The Media Should Not Close Their Eyes On What Is Happening In The East, / Youths Call For Oduduwa Republic: Pictures & Video