Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him (19133 Views)

"Our Father Died In His Sleep": Akeredolu's Son Pens Eulogy / Governor Akeredolu Swears In His Son, Babajide As Agency's DG, Explains Why / COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by OndoFirstBorn(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Babajide Akeredolu, the Son of Governor of Ondo State, Governor has threatened to sue the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi over alleged claim of receiving a commission of N433m from a N4.3bn found in a secret account of the State Government by the previous government in the state.

Agboola Ajayi, made this statement during his campaign rally on Saturday, at the Odigbo Local Government Area of the state. According to him, he quoted that the Governor's son made a whopping sum of N433m from the N4.3bn stashed in a secret account of the state government.

Babajide Akeredolu who took to his twitter handle to react to the claim said he will wait till the Deputy Governor loses his immunity before suing him.

"I am actually glad there is finally a face behind this accusation and video evidence of you mentioning my name. I can't wait for you to lose your immunity sir. I will sue the living day light out of you sir. It will be glorious."

https://twitter.com/1babse/status/1307627688392372224?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by DEROX: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin lol I pray We win Ondo for aketi first

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Triangles1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Sue
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by adeniyi997: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
He better tell his father to face his re-election.
The only governors that has really worked in ondo state is onyearugbulem and mimiko.
Agagu was a drunkard, may God rest his soul.
Adefarati tried

This fela wannabe (aketi) each time I visit home, I always shake my head.
Ondo should have been at par with state like Lagos but Grediness, lackadaisical attitudes have gotten them.
The place dry pass bonga fish, I always rush in and rush out cos that state doesn't interest me a bit.

Still your favorite fabricator guy!!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by flexd99(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Do as you wish, son
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Amspecial: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Abdulhakeem78(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Verily, Edo is to far to be Lagos. I doff my humble cap to the edolites and I also give my personal congratulations to the choice of the people. Congratulations to TORGBA.

17 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by chukwuibuipob: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by hoojay1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
If you have not chatted me, hurry up!
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by RaptObserver: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
This one na political fight. After the election, we will not hear anything again. But then, there is no smoke without fire. Did u do it?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by movierequest(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Go ahead mr
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Oxtonguy: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by mattmogan88: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by slimanyd: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
No be only Sue . Nah sung ji hun

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by starbuck(f): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kids of these days no dey get respect again

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nigeria jagajaga
Everything scatter scatter
Poor man dey suffer suffer
Gbosa, gbosa, gun shot inna di air

embarassed

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Houseofglam7(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
undecided
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo victory will shake alot of people in their comfort zone

Not to mention panic

It has started already!!!

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Nelly4you: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
political matters dey God hands o
Dm for your graphic design
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by StrongandMighty: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
Babajide Akeredolu, the Son of Governor of Ondo State, Governor has threatened to sue the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi over alleged claim of receiving a commission of N433m from a N4.3bn found in a secret account of the State Government by the previous government in the state.

Agboola Ajayi, made this statement during his campaign rally on Saturday, at the Odigbo Local Government Area of the state. According to him, he quoted that the Governor's son made a whopping sum of N433m from the N4.3bn stashed in a secret account of the state government.

Babajide Akeredolu who took to his twitter handle to react to the claim said he will wait till the Deputy Governor loses his immunity before suing him.

"I am actually glad there is finally a face behind this accusation and video evidence of you mentioning my name. I can't wait for you to lose your immunity sir. I will sue the living day light out of you sir. It will be glorious."

https://twitter.com/1babse/status/1307627688392372224?s=19

Make una no distract us abeg, if you like sue your papa and frog eye join na Your wahala..

Edo no be lagos!

ThatFairGuy1:
Nice one.

Meanwhile,
People that call Ambode coward today were the same people that supported and hailed El Rufai when he said he knows how to remove godfather in Lagos. But when Rufai recently opened his cancerous mouth to say 2023 will go to SW these people blasted him and called him all names.
Their true enemy is Tinubu. Any that refuses to oppose Tinubu is in their black book. Anyone that blasts Tinubu is in their good book.
I look all around Nigeria, my people are in every state. Igbo has been in Northern Nigeria much much earlier before we knew Western Nigeria. Yet there has not been any single record of an Igbo man being elected into political office or even nominated into a cabinet in North. In Lagos on the other hand we have continued to enjoy the benefits of democracy under same Tinubu, and our losses in some areas is result of our own irresponsibility and not because the system or Lagos godfather hates us.
If godfatherism in Lagos has benefited us in the most wealthy and most economically advanced state in West Africa, doesnt it make sense to support what advances our entrepreneurship and political ascent? I was born in Lagos and in the Igbo circle in Lagos, there are people who are fed up and disgusted with our style of political culture. I support them and im in that mold myself.
There is no president of Nigeria who has been as democratic and favorable to Igbo as Obasanjo did. Obasanjo is a godfather. Obasanjo made people like NOI, Soludo, Ihejirika, Ekwezisili and many more. Yet we are the loudest anti-godfatherism.
Even in North, where we have never gained any political benefit but have suffered the greatest social and cultural calamity, nobody even becomes a commissioner without godfatherism. My people love Kwankwaso but forget the man is a godfather. We love Atiku but forget Atiku is a godfather.
So my brother, those hating on Ambode are venting that he failed to fight against Tinubu when he had the chance. Obasanjo fought Tinubu, yet we still hate Obasanjo. The same Obaseki we are hailing, he went to Lagos to seek godfather support. He didnt get it. Akeredolu in Ondo, our inlaw, he fought Tinubu to become governor but has returned to Tinubu and godfather to seek reelection.
No Igboman living can swear on his chi and claim godfatherism in Yoruba people, particularly Obasanjo and Tinubu has not earned us advancement in Yprubaland and in Nigeria generally.
I want my people to know that the example of our progress and inclusion in Lagos and Yorubaland is a model that the Hausa/Fulani has copied and used to integrate our brothers in North. When was last time we hear of riot against Igbo in North? They have seen how our inclusion in Yorubaland pays off economically and they are modelling that to improve their local economy as well.

AsiwajuNdigbo

Zombie raise to infinity!
You can't be crying and wailing at the same time just chose one pity your eyes!
Tinubu ass is ready for your normal ass licking, you can now go and do your job.

Meanwhile Edo no be Lagos!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Josefa: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Thief child
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Mikelarteta(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
All these spoilt shilderens everywhere, same as the son of one midget somewhere in the North.
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Teewhy2: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
In Nigeria, when you have someone in power it's so easy to make money. Imagine just keeping that amount of money in fixed deposit for 4-6 months, you already generated good income not doing anything.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space
https://www.nairaland.com/5210989/transparent-pvc-magnetic-curtains

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by dyera(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ondo is not Lagos loading.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by ChaleeBendel: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Start packing your bags, game over. Otoge South West
Re: Akeredolu’s Son, Babajide To Sue Agboola Ajayi Over Allegation Against Him by Justpassingby45(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
He should wait after the Election

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / I Will Work Against APC Governorship Candidate - Amosun Vows / What Happened To Trader Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.