Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Where Re Those That Quoted Me Saying Ize Iyamu Will Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Re Those That Quoted Me Saying Ize Iyamu Will Win (165 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu / Philip Shaibu: Ize-Iyamu Will Ruin Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Re Those That Quoted Me Saying Ize Iyamu Will Win by MrGoood: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2020
How re you feeling now oshomole supporters? I said it that everyone supporting Ize Iyamu did so because they rely on federal might not that they love him, I supported the same pastor in 2016 but believe me from my calculations I can’t support him this time, So you all think you know better than fayemi and Zulum? when people like us tell you the truth just believe it , I created a thread asking you all why did you think Obaseki won’t go for second time, check here https://www.nairaland.com/6050368/why-re-against-obaseki-challenging . Just a simple question and you start attacking someone who can see your destiny, Well Congratulations 4+4.
Note: Politics is passion just like football, One love , I love you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides: Abeg Who Be The Biggest Loser? / Edo People Told Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Godfatherism In The State To FEM! (Video) / Edo People Rejects Bola Ahmed Tinubu As The Celebrate Obasiki's Victory Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.