Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) (36990 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Idahagbon: APC Will Hire Best Musician To Celebrate Obaseki’s Exit / AEDC Restores Light In Kawu Niger State After 30 Years As Residents Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good. I'm so happy

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Onepeople: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
What happened to APC imaginary campaign crowd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Elvictor: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
the battle betwixt SS and SW is staged 2023
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by madridsta007(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
sharpden:
Jubilation In Edo Over Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBfqvP1EjFM

Worst thing you can tell an Edo man (actually their women) is what to do. Like the Igbo man, they can be very stubborn and are known to go against monarchy, godfathers, etc.
Tinubu didnt seem to realise this.
Tinubu's video telling them who to vote for was the nail that sealed the coffin of Ize & Oshiomole's career.
Hopefully, this has confined Tinubu to Lagos State.

Meanwhile, thank you US State Department for that Ban.

6 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
This guy is true true love by his people.
Though I love his deputy pass.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Finally Edo Don become Lagos where people dey dance for street.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Nairalane: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
The
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Emarex: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
J
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by isaaczik: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
I am happy for edo people

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Chicastle: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
But why did they fixed the election in rainy season, did they expect those with "Umbrella to loose?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
Arrewa:
The outcome of Edo Election has some important lessons for APC as a party, not just in Edo but equally at the centre.

But most importantly, the outcome has some insights into the future of the party as well.

Let APC look inwards & outwards, & do some soul searching for the party survival.

Congratulations to the good people of Edo state.
better oo. I wish i could still return to the apc. Immediately obaseki moved, we followed suit
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2020
Godwin Obaseki owes the good people of Edo State quality governance that will make life easier for the average hardworkijg citizens and better direction to productivity.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
grin
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
The following people are missing due to sifia pains!!! grin

Bighead9
Simplyleo
Solmus
Ngenegoat
Seunsmg
Arrewa
Ijawwomaninoyo aka simplyleo and simplyseyi

grin grin

Una never see anything!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Am for PDP anywhere in Nigeria

Am happy

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Ojokinugwa: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo no be Lagos for real! What then can we say to this?
GODFATHERISM IN EDO STATE: I can't breath!

I need korope/mini bus on instalmental payment basis anyone interested call or what's app me on 08188493575
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by EdiskyHarry: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo is not Lagos
Epl is not la liga
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by LaReinaa(f): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
One day Lagos state will be liberated from godfatherism like this.. nothing is impossible grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
When the right man rules, the people rejoice .

God bless The good people of Edo State .
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Passionate888: 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
Where Ngeneukwenu dey o
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by bolacode: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
AMBODE no try at all.
This is how a REAL MAN Fights.

There's no king figure in Lagos as they have in Edo. The guy in Lagos is a sellout, while the one in Edo made sure there was no magomago...and no one dared disobey.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by LLMG: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
What do mean by zero people as quoted.
Daslim180:
God bless zero prople really happy for your State from the hands of godfatherism... where is Desmond Elliot who supports Godfatherism? Olodo politician
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
like for obaseki share for Edo state
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
like for obaseki share for Edo state
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buddy0:
Mehn... Am not happy the way things turn out, this is to say people are tired of apc due to the current hardship we are facing. Congrats obaseki even though I never supported you.

Shit I don't want to be ize-iyamu right now cry cry cry
this has nothing to do with apc or pdp.they just voted for an individual.Oshiomole was hell bent on removing obaseki cos obaseki didnt give him state money to chop hence the determination of edolites to revote back obaseki

5 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by WHITELIGHTER: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Hmm
All my old fgc ibillo boys just dey buzz my messenger since.
A victory for one is a victory for all edolites.
Well I would have prefer if another party won cos to me, APC is pdp and vice versa.
Edolites just choose a leser evil and oshiomhole cup of iniquity don already full in Edo state and Nigeria.

Congrats to my Edo people..

FGC IBILLO? What set are u?
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Buddy0:
Mehn... Am not happy the way things turn out, this is to say people are tired of apc due to the current hardship we are facing. Congrats obaseki even though I never supported you.

Shit I don't want to be ize-iyamu right now cry cry cry
You can fvck or hang yourself oooooo, PDP no send anybody, fvck shit Men
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Did i hear you mention Ambode......... grin

Is he the standard for Lilly liverness
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by YungJo207(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Naso some people sef Happy when buhari enter oo mhmm....God help Nigeria.
Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by amNIGERIA: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Edo Election: 90 years old pensioner advice Oshemole to run as she coming to collect her pension, he failed to pay her during his governorship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYJ6IQ_iwM4

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2020
Good. Am happy for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Carrying Out Horrible Protests In Akwa Ibom State / Prophetess Victoria Fayose's 78th Birthday Photos (Governor Ayo Fayose's Mother) / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.